Conor McGregor 102% shinbone discussion thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RocketPocket
I dislocated a limb once, they placed it back but later on down the road a shard of ligament got locked in the joint, so they took it out and poof! I was fine. Meaning ligament would have had to have grown back.

So for Conor they place a titanium rod in-between the two shin bones and screw two bolts through those shinbones. Afaik, I had a severe contusion and that was the most painful injury so I'm thinking it did a lot more damage than when i supposedly broke my leg in 4th grade, so if it was more painful I'd say the bone was closer to separation and it took years, not months, for the tiny fractures to resolidify. So, and there's more bone that has to fuse back together in his shin, so I would think it should take at least years, then take out out the titanium, then his shin should be tougher than before naturally from "calcium deposits" but it might take 3-5 years before removing the titanium.

RocketPocket
If they wait 6 months and that bone hasn't healed around the rod in the middle he better make damn sure his shin hits at a +175 degree angle so that only the titanium clashed Poirier bone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.