Army Veteran shoots 15 year old unarmed black girl at Trump rally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/army-veteran-sentenced-to-up-to-10-years-for-shooting-girl-at-trump-rally/

DES MOINES, Iowa— A 26-year-old supporter of former President Donald Trump has been sentenced to up to 10 years in prison for shooting into a car carrying Black girls after an Iowa Trump rally, injuring a teenager.

Newjak
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.wtrf.com/top-stories/army-veteran-sentenced-to-up-to-10-years-for-shooting-girl-at-trump-rally/

DES MOINES, Iowa— A 26-year-old supporter of former President Donald Trump has been sentenced to up to 10 years in prison for shooting into a car carrying Black girls after an Iowa Trump rally, injuring a teenager. It's just a "good guy" with a gun doing what needs to be done right?

This is just a sad event.

Old Man Whirly!
McKinney is charged with attempted murder in the shooting of a 15-year-old Black girl who was arguing with supporters of the president at a Trump rally, a case authorities have not detailed to the public.

Why wasn't it detailed to the public?

cdtm
Because they're still investigating?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Because they're still investigating? but Alex Jones said...

StiltmanFTW
One day, they're gonna carry rocket launchers and miniguns in public in Murica.

"It's our sacred right!"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

"It's our sacred right!" only in red states mind. Those guys aren't like most Americans.

Robtard
"Authorities say the girl was in a car carrying teenagers who were exchanging insults with rally supporters, who were mostly white." -snip

Shooting into a car carry several people? Looks to me like it should have been multiple charges of attempted murder. He's lucky he's White.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

"It's our sacred right!"

Truthfully, they should.

With training and proper certification, fine, but they are still "arms", which is their right to bear.

Old Man Whirly!
Truthfully, they should.

With training and proper certification, fine, but they are still "arms", which is their right to bear. durwank so thirsty.

Klaw
Truthfully, they should.

With training and proper certification, fine, but they are still "arms", which is their right to bear.

When it comes to "Arms", if the Government can own it, then the people should be able to too.

cdtm
Originally posted by Klaw
When it comes to "Arms", if the Government can own it, then the people should be able to too.

Correct.

The second amendment protects the right to bear arms. All arms.

That includes jets. That includes missile launchers. That includes nuclear powered submarines.

The reason private citizens can not own these things, is because the government illegally infringes upon these rights.

Old Man Whirly!
When it comes to "Arms", if the Government can own it, then the people should be able to too. Hi Eon. smile

Newjak
When it comes to "Arms", if the Government can own it, then the people should be able to too. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Newjak
Correct.

That includes jets. That includes missile launchers. That includes nuclear powered submarines.

The reason private citizens can not own these things, is because the government illegally infringes upon these rights. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Bashar Teg
i see the voltron baking retards are still busy here 24/7

Klaw
Correct.

The reason private citizens can not own these things, is because the government illegally infringes upon these rights.

On to your point.

No one has "extra" rights over any other.

The Government doesn't get more Freedom of Speech because they're the Government.

Everyone gets the same Rights, otherwise you know, they wouldn't be Rights, just privileges.

So if the Government can bear "Arms" then the people can too.

Old Man Whirly!
On to your point.

No one has "extra" rights over any other.

The Government doesn't get more Freedom of Speech because they're the Government.

Everyone gets the same Rights, otherwise you know, they wouldn't be Rights, just privileges.

So if the Government can bear "Arms" then the people can too. How is Canada?

Klaw
Oh, and for the Leftists that will laugh at this.

The US Government has abused their Right to "Bear Arms" numerous times throughout History.

I'll take my chances with the guy down the street than with the friggin' Government.

Old Man Whirly!

The US Government has abused their Right to "Bear Arms" numerous times throughout History.

I'll take my chances with the guy down the street than with the friggin' Government. Why are you so unpatriotic?

cdtm
Standing against tyranny is the ultimate act of patriotism.

Newjak

I'll take my chances with the guy down the street than with the friggin' Government. They have but often times they have done so with the indifference of the masses.

That is the real birth place tyranny. It's not who has what guns. It's when people are indifferent to suffering and those with power can abuse it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.