Suicide Squad runs MCU Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
The entire Squad vs. these Marvel characters. Squad gets one day prep. To the death or ko

Harley,KS,Peacemaker,Bloodsport,PD Man, Rat Girl, Cowboy Hat Guy

1. Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon

2. Cap and Bucky

3. Iron Man (Avengers 1)

4. Rocket Raccoon, Groot (adult), Starlord

5. Spiderman

6. Hulk

Bonus: Starro and Squad vs. Thor (Avengers 1)

StiltmanFTW
They stop at 1.

Good thread.

tkitna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They stop at 1.

Good thread.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They stop at 1.

Good thread.

Bro, they have one sided prep. No way they don't get past one

playa1258
Makes it to 3.

FrothByte
Polkadot man is the key here. Without his firepower, they have no hope of getting past IM. Even with him included it's questionable, as he's not exactly that durable.

I guess it would depend on how well they can actually prep and work together. Because based on the movie... they don't really do that well as far as teamwork goes.

carver9
What can they do to hurt King Shark though? This dude had buildings falling on him and tanked bullets being shot at him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by carver9
What can they do to hurt King Shark though? This dude had buildings falling on him and tanked bullets being shot at him.

He's only tanked bullets from handheld firearms. No guarantee he can handle IM's arsenal. We don't even know if he can tank Falcon's rockets. Remember that those tiny alien jelly fish were still able to chew through his flesh.

We also don't know how he'll handle getting into a fist fight with an opponent at IM's or Hulk's strength level.

Robtard
I'm assuming the team gets refreshed after each round and any who died comes back? If so:

With King Shark tanking up front while rats swarming everywhere and the gunners shooting from the sides and Polka-dot Man spamming his dots, they make it to three while sustaining heavy loses each round.

Then Iron Man obliterates them all.

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9

Honestly, Clint has some decent arrows that could probably do some damage. Put him down? I dont know.

John Murdoch
Well, I'll start with the bonus round: only chance for the squad is if Polka Dot Man's dots can hurt Thor. Rick Flag, Ratcatcher II, Bloodsport, Peacemaker, King Shark, and Harley are all useless against Thor except for Bloodsport's super gun, which would most likely just annoy Thor, and Starro gets either electrocuted to death or Thor flies into his eye and then electrocutes him. The squad loses horribly against even A1 Thor.

Round 1: Haven't seen Black Widow, don't really care to, but seeing as how the Suicide Squad has prep, they win. Too much variety in power sets and skills (Bloodsport can shoot quickdraw through a bullet, Ratcatcher's rat swarms, and Polka's dots (haha)) and physicals that can match or outright overpower the MCU crew (King Shark, Peacemaker, Harley)...too many advantages for the squad. Falcon going airborne and trying to bomb them is the only chance for the MCU characters.

Round 2: After Falcon and the Winter Soldier, I'd say Cap and Bucky might actually be more boned than the Round 1 crew, which at least have ranged weapons on their side. Steve and Bucky would have to incap Polka quickly or get melted, and this is while dealing with getting shot at by Bloodsport's in-suit arsenal, Peacemaker, Flag, and having Harley and heavy hitter in Shark ready for melee. Also, if the squad just hides and lets Ratcatcher send her rat swarms in on them, the duo would have to retreat to higher ground, opening them up for BS, PM, PDM, and/or Flag to light them up. The squad wins again handedly as long as they don't duke around and let the fight end up being a pure close-quarters brawl.

Round 3: Iron Man dominates unless somehow Polka Dot Man gets the drop on him and his dots can eat through Tony's armor quick. The whole game plan would have to be Polka and BS get out their best shots first and have King Shark come in quick to try to beat down Tony, but seeing as how A1 Tony has literally tanked a tank shell and the turbine blades on the SHIELD helicarrier, along with fighting Thor to a standstill, I say Tony stomps.

I actually think the squad could take out the guardians in Round 4.

MCU Spider-Man dodged automatic gunfire from the Stark drones under Mysterio's control in Far From Home and can do stuff like hold up falling buildings, Peter Parker takes care of business here.

Hulk smashes.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Well, I'll start with the bonus round: only chance for the squad is if Polka Dot Man's dots can hurt Thor. Rick Flag, Ratcatcher II, Bloodsport, Peacemaker, King Shark, and Harley are all useless against Thor except for Bloodsport's super gun, which would most likely just annoy Thor, and Starro gets either electrocuted to death or Thor flies into his eye and then electrocutes him. The squad loses horribly against even A1 Thor.

Round 1: Haven't seen Black Widow, don't really care to, but seeing as how the Suicide Squad has prep, they win. Too much variety in power sets and skills (Bloodsport can shoot quickdraw through a bullet, Ratcatcher's rat swarms, and Polka's dots (haha)) and physicals that can match or outright overpower the MCU crew (King Shark, Peacemaker, Harley)...too many advantages for the squad. Falcon going airborne and trying to bomb them is the only chance for the MCU characters.

Round 2: After Falcon and the Winter Soldier, I'd say Cap and Bucky might actually be more boned than the Round 1 crew, which at least have ranged weapons on their side. Steve and Bucky would have to incap Polka quickly or get melted, and this is while dealing with getting shot at by Bloodsport's in-suit arsenal, Peacemaker, Flag, and having Harley and heavy hitter in Shark ready for melee. Also, if the squad just hides and lets Ratcatcher send her rat swarms in on them, the duo would have to retreat to higher ground, opening them up for BS, PM, PDM, and/or Flag to light them up. The squad wins again handedly as long as they don't duke around and let the fight end up being a pure close-quarters brawl.

Round 3: Iron Man dominates unless somehow Polka Dot Man gets the drop on him and his dots can eat through Tony's armor quick. The whole game plan would have to be Polka and BS get out their best shots first and have King Shark come in quick to try to beat down Tony, but seeing as how A1 Tony has literally tanked a tank shell and the turbine blades on the SHIELD helicarrier, along with fighting Thor to a standstill, I say Tony stomps.

I actually think the squad could take out the guardians in Round 4.

MCU Spider-Man dodged automatic gunfire from the Stark drones under Mysterio's control in Far From Home and can do stuff like hold up falling buildings, Peter Parker takes care of business here.

Hulk smashes. great post! Thanks.

Not gonna lie, I had eaten some fungus when I watched it the first time and the feats were way more numerous and spectacular in my head at the time. I should have switched 3&4 and stopped there. I almost made a Tyranno match.

John Murdoch
Darn good thread, Shadow. Task Force X has some serious variety in their corner, but once you get to a certain level of power, such as Iron Man, things get to be too much for them. I think I might make a Bloodsport gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.