Is it too late to do anything about the Climate Change?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Just wondering about this issue, as it seems to pop up more and more recently amidst C-19 news.

*Assuming that humanity can do anything about it in any meanigful way.

Old Man Whirly!
No, /end thread.

NewGuy01
Too late for what? Too late to prevent a disaster? Yes. Too late to stop making things worse? Of course not.

Stigma
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No, /end thread. smile

jaden_2.0
Yes it's too late.

Oh well.

Stigma
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Too late for what? Too late to prevent a disaster? Yes. Too late to stop making things worse? Of course not.
Yeah, I should have been far more specific with the OP.

I was just wondering is the threshold for the professed climate disaster that may eradicate humanity crossed already or not. Are we even in position to tell?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Stigma
Yeah, I should have been far more specific with the OP.

I was just wondering is the threshold for the professed climate disaster that may eradicate humanity crossed already or not. Are we even in position to tell? No, humanity will survive /end thread.

Stigma
Dang. I was hoping for an eco-apocalypse soon stick out tongue

cdtm
MMGW is a myth.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
MMGW is a myth. durwank

Stigma
MMGW is a myth.
Would you like to elaborate?

Robtard
Originally posted by Stigma
Just wondering about this issue, as it seems to pop up more and more recently amidst C-19 news.

*Assuming that humanity can do anything about it in any meanigful way.

It's too late to completely stop it, but it's not too late to lesson what is coming.

Wonder Man

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/D9tYboP.jpg

snowdragon
I am far more concerned with fresh water sources and polluting water resources (ie oceans) than climate change. Unless Asian countries and African countries jump on board fixing climate change is a dream.

More people suffer from shit water sources than would actually complain about climate change(I realize both can be worked on but one more significantly impacts daily life.)

Tzeentch
Originally posted by snowdragon
I am far more concerned with fresh water sources and polluting water resources (ie oceans) than climate change. Unless Asian countries and African countries jump on board fixing climate change is a dream.

More people suffer from shit water sources than would actually complain about climate change(I realize both can be worked on but one more significantly impacts daily life.) This is a meme. If literally no one on the entire planet except the United States adopted drastic environmental regulations that would put a massive amount of time on the clock in regards to slowing down and reversing climate change.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by snowdragon

More people suffer from shit water sources than would actually complain about climate change(I realize both can be worked on but one more significantly impacts daily life.)

One answer to the following question is correct and the other is not.

The largest contributor to depletion of the availability of fresh water across the globe within the next 50 years will be

A. Climate change

B. Literally anything else

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
One answer to the following question is correct and the other is not.

The largest contributor to depletion of the availability of fresh water across the globe within the next 50 years will be

A. Climate change

B. Literally anything else

It's all about used toilet paper and beer cans!

jaden_2.0
That's not a global water quality problem. That's a your house problem.

Old Man Whirly!
That's not a global water quality problem. That's a your house problem. thumb up

jaden_2.0

Old Man Whirly!

DarthAloysius
Well interestingly, a number of studies indicate societal collapse will occur around the 2040s/2050s if we continue as we are now. With a narrow window of this decade right now to change course and avert disaster.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3xw3x/new-research-vindicates-1972-mit-prediction-that-society-will-collapse-soon
https://www.vice.com/en/article/597kpd/new-report-suggests-high-likelihood-of-human-civilization-coming-to-an-end-in-2050

So no I don't think its too late to do anything, but we should all be very worried.

Klaw
Good.

Humanity was a mistake.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Well interestingly, a number of studies indicate societal collapse will occur around the 2040s/2050s if we continue as we are now. With a narrow window of this decade right now to change course and avert disaster.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3xw3x/new-research-vindicates-1972-mit-prediction-that-society-will-collapse-soon
https://www.vice.com/en/article/597kpd/new-report-suggests-high-likelihood-of-human-civilization-coming-to-an-end-in-2050

So no I don't think its too late to do anything, but we should all be very worried. Some societies will inherit the Earth regardless.

jaden_2.0
Water Wars incoming

Eon Blue
Humanity will never be a mistake, albeit we are flawed. Our conceptions and creations are deeply flawed and we dare to deign ourselves as usurpers. We are a cowardly lot.

jaden_2.0
So July also just happened to be the hottest month ever recorded.

👍

Bashar Teg
So July also just happened to be the hottest month ever recorded.

👍

fake news invented by the chinese

Old Man Whirly!
Elon Musk won't save us with his tiny prefab home, or spaceship.

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-tiny-home-prefab-boxabl-casita-50000-person-waitlist-2021-8

He and the other "super" rich paying taxes might

Jmanghan
I think the better question is... Is the resulting climate change likely to change society and civilization as we know it? Are we going to live in a literal Waterworld?

To be honest, while humanity is stupid, I think majority of us, if we feel that our lives and the way we live our lives is threatened, there COULD BE enough change to stop climate change hitting as bad as it could.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely to hit most until it's too late. I highly doubt anyone's house is going to be submerged or underwater in the next century, however.

jaden_2.0
People really need to grasp what climate lag is.

cdtm
People really need to grasp what climate lag is.

No they do not. Climate hysteria is something that nobody needs to understand.

Let it stay in obscurity along with flat earth sciences.

Old Man Whirly!
People really need to grasp what climate lag is. thumb up

jaden_2.0
No they do not. Climate hysteria is something that nobody needs to understand.

Let it stay in obscurity along with flat earth sciences.

Science is hard. Best you just ignore it.

Robtard
Seems Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was right after all.

And the useful idiot Rightist mocked her.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Seems Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was right after all.

And the useful idiot Rightist mocked her. She usually is.

Robtard
Water Wars incoming

Politically manipulating to outright invading a country for their oil will now be replaced with "for their water".

Old Man Whirly!
Politically manipulating to outright invading a country for their oil will now be replaced with "for their water". it's possible but so is large scale solar desalination.

StiltmanFTW
Prettu sure Ocasio-Cortez got boned by Whirly.

Robtard
In the coming years the Rightist view will change more and more from "climate change is fake", "Climate change is a Chinese hoax" to "it's happening, but humans have had a negligible effect and we just have to learn to deal with it."

Klaw
Climate change is happening but humans have a negligible effect. stick out tongue

jaden_2.0
Might be worth noting that Siberia currently has the largest wildfire ever recorded and which is bigger than all the other current wildfires on the planet combined.

They also just had the largest permafrost crater in history open up due to the melting permafrost. Which is also releasing ever increasing amounts of methane into the atmosphere which 80 times more powerful by volume as a greenhouse gas than CO2.

Blakemore

-Pr-
Might be worth noting that Siberia currently has the largest wildfire ever recorded and which is bigger than all the other current wildfires on the planet combined.

They also just had the largest permafrost crater in history open up due to the melting permafrost. Which is also releasing ever increasing amounts of methane into the atmosphere which 80 times more powerful by volume as a greenhouse gas than CO2.

Wildfires. In ****ing Siberia. ****'s sake.

jaden_2.0
10,000,000 acres and counting. For perspective that 20x bigger than the Dixie fire in California currently burning.

Robtard

"Temperatures over the year range between -44 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit in Yakutsk. This past summer, after arid and extremely hot weather patterns, the Sakha-Yakutia region reached 102 degrees Fahrenheit, setting records for several consecutive days" -snip

It's almost like the trend of drought and rising temperatures is effecting some sort of change in several parts of the world

Blakemore
We still have trees.

Robtard
83* Fahrenheit today, gonna be hot over the next 3 days, Record temperatures around here for this time of the year they say.

Blakemore
California has sucked since the 80s.

Robtard
laughing

But disagree. It's improved since the 80's.

Old Man Whirly!
Trust me, climate change is very real and the correlation with Industrialisation unquestionable.

Blakemore
laughing

But disagree. It's improved since the 80's. Oh yeah, just enjoy those earthquakes and air pollution, it's fine!

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/12/the-guardian-view-on-carbon-bombs-governments-must-say-no?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Blakemore
Welp.

Robtard
California is entering what will be an even hotter summer, yes, it's only by a small bump averages, but that's how climate change works, with less water reserves due to lingering droughts. Fire season is going to be even shittier and longer.

Robtard
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/12/the-guardian-view-on-carbon-bombs-governments-must-say-no?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Greedy c*nts looking at their pocketbooks today, without a worry what happens after they're dead.

cdtm
Is it too late to get that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow if the rainbow vanished after you found the end of it?

Is it too late to get money from the tooth fairy if your teeth are old man teeth?

Is it too late for anyone gullible enough to believe the climate change hoax?

Blakemore
manbearpig is real!

Adam_PoE
California is entering what will be an even hotter summer, yes, it's only by a small bump averages, but that's how climate change works, with less water reserves due to lingering droughts. Fire season is going to be even shittier and longer.

Last week, it was in the 30s and 40s and was raining. This week, it is in the 70s and 80s and it is sunny. We went from winter to summer, and skipped over spring.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Last week, it was in the 30s and 40s and was raining. This week, it is in the 70s and 80s and it is sunny. We went from winter to summer, and skipped over spring. This might signify an extreme heatwave in July/August.

cdtm
Last week, it was in the 30s and 40s and was raining. This week, it is in the 70s and 80s and it is sunny. We went from winter to summer, and skipped over spring.

In tbw 1970's it snowed in CT in June.

Robtard

Spring's a Chinese hoax, AdamP

What's your high summer looking like then?

Blakemore
Sorry Robtard, prepare for your heatwave.

I joke.

Not really.

Adam_PoE
Spring's a Chinese hoax, AdamP

What's your high summer looking like then?

Upper 90s at least. Summer will probably last well into autumn again this year.

Blakemore
fC_q9KPczAg

Robtard

truejedi
I think climate control is an example of a failure of democracy. Sometimes protecting the rights of the minority is a mistake, and when the supreme court is defining a right to pollute as a right that needs protecting, it's a breakdown of the Democratic experiment. A stronger leader could simply get it done. Considering the last time more Americans voted Republican than Democrat was in 2004, and only that once since 1992, the fact that conservatives are exercising their constitutional right to pollute everything when the majority of people are against it is either a complete breakdown of democracy in general, or at the very least, a huge flaw in our constitution.

Old Man Whirly!
Glad I'm no longer in Riyadh a friend of mine still there says this is the hottest year ever.

Robtard
Glad I'm no longer in Riyadh a friend of mine still there says this is the hottest year ever.

Almost like there's some kind of a change going on...

Old Man Whirly!
Almost like there's some kind of a change going on... Exactly...

S_W_LeGenD
Mongolia = 26.98 tonnes per capita C02 emission (highest in the world)

On the whole:

https://ourworldindata.org/co2-emissions

China is much ahead of other countries.

Asia is much ahead of other continents.

Is it?

This is how people feel when they experience summer in (any) hot region around the world. People tend to assume that every summer is hotter than the next due to climate change rhetoric. Heavy use of Air-Conditioning is making people SOFT in reality.

I live in a region where temperature exceeds 40C summer. Google Earth shows my region in HEAT WAVE ZONE in the present. But this is NOT the hottest summer in my region. Some of the hottest summers I have experienced in my region were in the 90s.

No need to panic.

Robtard
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Mongolia = 26.98 tonnes per capita C02 emission (highest in the world)

On the whole:

https://ourworldindata.org/co2-emissions

China is much ahead of other countries.

Asia is much ahead of other continents.

Fair enough on per capita thumb up

China's #1 on overall output, but they also have a population of 1.4billion, luckily for the world their population is set to shrink in the coming decades and be about half of what it is now by 2100.

Now I don't expect China to do much without being forced, but I do expect America, the self labeled 'world leader' to lead the way. Even with just America actually doing something it'd put a big dent in the climate crisis.

Robtard

Is it?

This is how people feel when they experience summer in (any) hot region around the world. People tend to assume that every summer is hotter than the next due to climate change rhetoric. Heavy use of Air-Conditioning is making people SOFT in reality.

I live in a region where temperature exceeds 40C summer. Google Earth shows my region in HEAT WAVE ZONE in the present. But this is NOT the hottest summer in my region. Some of the hottest summers I have experienced in my region were in the 90s.

No need to panic.

Temperatures globally are rising and they're rising at increasing rates.

Earth’s temperature has risen by 0.14° Fahrenheit (0.08° Celsius) per decade since 1880, but the rate of warming since 1981 is more than twice that: 0.32° F (0.18° C) per decade.

2021 was the sixth-warmest year on record based on NOAA’s temperature data.

Averaged across land and ocean, the 2021 surface temperature was 1.51 °F (0.84 °Celsius) warmer than the twentieth-century average of 57.0 °F (13.9 °C) and 1.87 ˚F (1.04 ˚C) warmer than the pre-industrial period (1880-1900).

The nine years from 2013 through 2021 rank among the 10 warmest years on record.

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-global-temperature

S_W_LeGenD
Fair enough on per capita thumb up

China's #1 on overall output, but they also have a population of 1.4billion, luckily for the world their population is set to shrink in the coming decades and be half at what it's at by 2100.

Now I don't expect China to do much without being forced, but I do expect America, the self labeled 'world leader' to lead the way. Even with just America actually doing something it'd put a big dent in the climate crisis.

All countries want to shift to Eco-friendly industrial practices and transportation in theory. China have its own plans and measures.

https://www.china-briefing.com/news/what-is-chinas-green-and-low-carbon-plan-and-why-is-it-relevant-to-foreign-investors/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-28/china-warns-of-moral-hazard-risks-as-green-financing-booms

But this shift will be challenging and uneven across the world. Conflict(s), pandemic(s), and unforeseen developments (covariate shocks) can make things difficult for many countries unfortunately. Economic struggles are also a factor.

I believe in PLANNED and SENSIBLE shift to Eco-friendly industrial practices and transportation. This shift should be in line with socioeconomic considerations of any region.

Creating panic solves nothing. Best course of action would be to help each other.

Robtard
You're not wrong overall, as it would be silly to expect a poor third world country to just change practices overnight. But even in countries like America we have people in power who refuse to believe (or at least openly state) that there is a looming problem, our previous President literally said "Climate change is a Chinese hoax" and people cheered.

Telling the truth isn't purposely creating panic. Helping each other is the ideal situation, but not functionally feasible due to greed.

S_W_LeGenD
You're not wrong overall, as it would be silly to expect a poor third world country to just change practices overnight. But even in countries like America we have people in power who refuse to believe (or at least openly state) that there is a looming problem, our previous President literally said "Climate change is a Chinese hoax" and people cheered.

Telling the truth isn't purposely creating panic. Helping each other is the ideal situation, but not functionally feasible due to greed.

I recall Donald Trump saying that. This man is a Reality TV star, right?

I think he likes to create drama and be at the center of it. People will cheer for him in these situations.

If he actually meant that then I will be genuinely surprised.

jaden_2.0

Whether he genuinely believes it or whether he's saying it for a reaction, they both have the same outcome so it doesn't matter.

Blakemore

I think he likes to create drama and be at the center of it. People will cheer for him in these situations.

If he actually meant that then I will be genuinely surprised. It doesn't matter if he meant it or not. He spread ridiculous shit that the mentally ill and baby boomers believed (who most likely have dementia by now).

NewGuy01

Who gives a **** about what he means? What he says and what he does are what matters.

Robtard

Blakemore

jaden_2.0

Blakemore

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Blakemore
A friend from school posted on facebook that he's enjoying having a pint in the weather.

It's like we don't even have to go on holiday anymore.

https://c.tenor.com/R0DdD8yW2F4AAAAd/you-dont-have-any-friends-gollum.gif

Lulz. Just kidding.

Can't go on holiday if the runways are melting anyway.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/18/flights-suspended-after-high-temperatures-case-defect-on-runway-17022059/

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
Riyadh, Baghdad etc. Never melt and it gets much hotter.

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Riyadh, Baghdad etc. Never melt and it gets much hotter.

Because they've built runways to take that kind of heat. When the ones where built in the UK, the engineers didn't account for Climate Change.

Which you know is fake, isn't really happening and a Chinese Hoax.

Old Man Whirly!
Because they've built runways to take that kind of heat. When the ones where built in the UK, the engineers didn't account for Climate Change.

Which you know is fake, isn't really happening and a Chinese Hoax. Bingo... got to say the modern brit is a pussy generally
That would not last long in the African Bush.

Blakemore
I'll admit Britain needs to do more renewable energy.

Robtard

Darth Thor
Dont Look Up

Robtard
Yup

jaden_2.0
You'll all be pleased to know that, thanks to deforestation and industrialisation, the amazon rainforest is about to reach a tipping point where the area it encompasses puts more CO2 into the atmosphere than it removes. 👍

Robtard
Didn't that already happen in 2021?

Also, it's clearly a Chinese hoax.

Old Man Whirly!
I was pretty convinced 20+ years ago when Larsen B collapsed.

Darth Thor
The Arctic warming is some serious sh**.

Climate deniers and our governments need to wake the f*** up.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The Arctic warming is some serious sh**.

Climate deniers and our governments need to wake the f*** up.

^ Liberal pansy upset because some ice melted, Pfft!

On a serious note, the Biden admin did pass the Inflation Reduction Act today, which has climate change $$$ in it. We'll see what happens. But at least his admins isn't outright denying climate change is a real thing while actively shitting on environmental protections.

Hopefully this urges other nations to move in that direction.

Robtard

jaden_2.0
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2022/07/22/USAT/6a0075be-8b3b-4fa3-8b30-ca7a28e7321d-lakemeadcomp_oli2_2022184.jpeg?crop=719,404,x0,y162&width=719&height=404&format=pjpg&auto=webp

jaden_2.0
Everything's fine.

Robtard
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2022/07/22/USAT/6a0075be-8b3b-4fa3-8b30-ca7a28e7321d-lakemeadcomp_oli2_2022184.jpeg

NASA photos? Those have been proven to be fake news.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/oct/27/world-close-to-irreversible-climate-breakdown-warn-major-studies?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

cdtm
What an odd phrase.

cdtm
Everything's fine.

That and microplastics.

Even the top of Mt. Everest is contaminated. How does it even get up there?

jaden_2.0
That and microplastics.

Even the top of Mt. Everest is contaminated. How does it even get up there?

People took it up there. Synthetic microfibres shed from clothes and equipment. Toothbrush bristles than come off and breakdown into smaller pieces.

More odd still is photographs of plastic at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

Robtard
Why is that more odd considering the mega tons of plastic humanity dumps into the ocean and how long plastic can last?

jaden_2.0
Because 6,014 have summited Everest and only a couple of people have ever been to the Challenger Deep. I blame James Cameron, frankly.

Mind you, an Australian study reckons there's 14 million tonnes of microplastics on the ocean floor that are 5mm or smaller so here's to how much there is of bigger pieces.

Better just goading Putin to send those nukes at this point.

Robtard
Just like climate change, microplastics are a Chinese and/or Liberal hoax or something.

jaden_2.0

Robtard
You can't say the words "climate" and "change" together, it makes Rightist mad. You have to whitewash it with words like "extreme weather".

Besides, it's god's planet and He is taking care of it or something.

ps Doesn't the Earth's magnetic field protect
us from being cooked alive from solar radiation?

Lord Lucien
It does. The magnetic poles move constantly though. What Jaden's referring to is the Earth's axial tilt having shifted. Approx. 2150 gigatons of relatively unmoving groundwater were brought to the surface between 1993-2010 and added into the water cycle, raising the global sea level by 6mL and shifting the axial poles by 80cm.

Robtard
Ah, I read that wrong. Thanks thumb up

Robtard
Record Breaking Heat Wave Hits Southwest US

The "Chinese Hoax" strikes again, over 25 US locations had previous heat records broken.

jaden_2.0
It's an El Nino year. We are going to see some serious stuff in the next few months.

Robtard
We have to refer to it as "extreme weather" in America or else the climate change deniers get angry, while their ice-cream melts even faster in record heat numbers.

Is saying "climate change" kosher in the UK?

Will Florida and Louisiana be under water this year? God willing.

Robtard

jaden_2.0

Is saying "climate change" kosher in the UK?

The current response from the predictable folk is "It's called summer".

Robtard
The current response from the predictable folk is "It's called summer".

https://media.tenor.com/tgPspq3E6A4AAAAC/laughs-in-british-britain.gif

Robtard
US weather: flash floods in the northeast, heatwave intensifies

DEATH VALLEY, California, July 16 (Reuters) - An extreme heatwave peaked in the western United States on Sunday, with temperatures reaching 128 Fahrenheit (53 Celsius) in the California desert, while flash flooding continued to menace the Northeast, killing at least five people.

Nearly a quarter of the U.S. population fell under extreme heat advisories, partly due to a stubborn heat dome that has been parked over western states. While baking parts of the country, the heat dome has also helped generate heavy rains in the Northeast, a pattern expected to continue for days if not weeks, according to the National Weather Service. -snip

Joy

Old Man Whirly!
Killer Whales are attacking boats. That said Killer Whales attack most things... Strange it's happening now.

Old Man Whirly!
Can't wait for tomorrow night and a return to blighty.

Robtard
Killer Whales are attacking boats. That said Killer Whales attack most things... Strange it's happening now.

Maybe the warmer water and daily consumption of microplastics has fried their brains

Old Man Whirly!
Maybe the warmer water and daily consumption of microplastics has fried their brains Possibly they are vicious bastards anyway in the wild.

Deano
Government's say climate change is real so it must be so .

Guess what ...the earth's climate has been changing for millions of years . I suppose we was to blame for the ice age aswell?

Climate change is just an excuse to gain more control over your lives .They want you to not eat meat, not to fly , nor to drive a car . The future is looking very Orwellian .

FalconPaunch!
I voted yes, like it ****ing matters.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deano

Guess what ...the earth's climate has been changing for millions of years . I suppose we was to blame for the ice age aswell?

Climate change is just an excuse to gain more control over your lives .They want you to not eat meat, not to fly , nor to drive a car . The future is looking very Orwellian .

Pollution and the rate of change.

The meat industry will be worth over 1.3 trillion a year by 2027. Oil and gas is over 5 trillion a year. They're two of the main reasons why climate change denial is pushed hard and why virtually nothing is getting done to stop the self poisoning we're doing to our air, water and food.

FinalAnswer

Keep licking those corporate boots, I'm sure your billionaire masters with take good care of you when your little island sinks beneath the waves.

cdtm
It's billionaire's profiting off the Green Scam, like Elon Musk...

Climate Change is the second biggest hoax behind Covid vaccines.

FinalAnswer
You're a ****ing retard if you think there's more money in green energy then there is in the fossil fuels industry.

rudester
I love how you numb skulls are still debating whether climate change is actually real or not when the evidence is there.

The simple stupidity of human beings being able to try and reduce carbon emissions by changing a few things here and there was a dumb idea to begin with. Humans cant come together to do shit.

What we need is to think outside the box. Create a giant shield around the Sun that can absorb most of the rays.

And make cars that run on a different source of energy. Ban everything that would be harmful to the environment, starting with plastic.

Terraform the crap out of planet earth. Start astroid mining. Work on cold fusion.

I would even go as far as population control. Kill as many people as possible to save earth.

Deano
Originally posted by rudester

I would even go as far as population control. Kill as many people as possible to save earth.

Don't worry they are working on that.... Take any jabs recently?

rudester
Nope. I'm no longer working in the same job so dont need to jab me

cdtm
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
You're a ****ing retard if you think there's more money in green energy then there is in the fossil fuels industry.

That's linear thinking. They do both.

Sell us fossil while profiting off green. Just like plant based is sold alongside beef.

cdtm
A lot of it is pork also. CT paid something like 30 million, they threw money at it that gets spent on other things.

You can see the same with immigration rhetoric, an idiot politician on Fox News actually said "We don't want them immigrants. If Joe Biden wants us to handle them he better send a boat load of money."

Literally said those words, "boat load of money".

It's all about that, getting money for Immigration, spending money to green consultants, green contractors, you name it.

If they end a pressing social need with a lot of zeroes you know it's wasted money for us, a nice summer home for someone else.

Lord Lucien
Thank god none of you f*cking idiots bother to vote.

Robtard
"Death Valley approaches global heat record as US reels from extreme weather" -Snip

Joy and happiness

Deano
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Thank god none of you f*cking idiots bother to vote.

And what good would that do?

NemeBro
And what good would that do? Absolutely nothing of course, you are 100% correct. You should never vote. thumb up

Lord Lucien
And what good would that do? Yeah bud, you're right, voting is pointless. Every election day, you should stay home and use your time more wisely. Right on my dude, don't bother.

Deano
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yeah bud, you're right, voting is pointless. Every election day, you should stay home and use your time more wisely. Right on my dude, don't bother.

Now you're getting it. Smart lad

Thank god for democracy

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/mCEHIbUMmZ8cH62SHtH7JA_Ck9M=/1400x1400/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/16286855/1144781460.jpg.jpg

Robtard

FalconPaunch!
Robtard sucks, haha stick out tongue

Robtard
Somethings, yeah

FalconPaunch!
Do you suck cocks or clits?

Robtard
****, clits, labia and (clean) buttholes

FalconPaunch!
You suck asses? Woah, that is new.

Robtard