Send your kids to Anti-Racist Camp!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Politically indoctrinating kids at camp.

Oh, and Vices' video description is hilarious:

Adam_PoE
Laughs in Jesus Camp.

cdtm
What does James Watson know, he's only the father of the helix. The left denies scientists yet again.

StyleTime
He helped discover the double-helix structure of DNA, is what you meant.

"Helix" as a shape and concept existed before he was even born. Even before his great great grandad jacked off into his first sock.

Additionally, a scientist being right about one thing doesn't make them right about everything. He admitted his statements were unsupported himself. That happens in science. You think your hypothesis leads somewhere, only to have to drop it when you hit a brick wall.

Blakemore

James55
I would say, That would be a helpful lesson to those kids who might be bulling someone in the classroom. and, Messy around with some kids. Also, Writing or learning will help them too. I started teaching my kid new articles reading with useful link. Which is absolutely free. and, If you are a student that can help you too with assignment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.