Russian paid anti vaxxers shut down on Social media

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/11/facebook-shuts-accounts-in-anti-vaccine-influencer-campaign-fazze?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

SamZED
Lies spread by capitalist pigs.

steverules_2
Aquaman loses

Bashar Teg
but i thought russia was our friend and could be trusted. voltron, please explain

jaden_2.0
They're trying to save you from the deadly vaccine, silly. You know the one that activates the 5g supermagnets to allow the deep state to track you and kill you now AND later.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SamZED
Lies spread by capitalist pigs. laughing out loud thumb up and that's just Putin, am I right Sam old pal?

Klaw
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but i thought russia was our friend and could be trusted. voltron, please explain

You have a short memory. Please explain.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They're trying to save you from the deadly vaccine, silly. You know the one that activates the 5g supermagnets to allow the deep state to track you and kill you now AND later.

Oh so they can't already track my phone ? Thank God ! I can stopping swapping phones all the time now.

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.