If KMC POSTERS WERE MEMBERS OF SUICIDE SQUAD 2 TEAMS WHO WOUL THEY BE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
As the title. Give a poster a character. smile

Patient_Leech
Oooohh.. I wanna be King Shark

I'll fu#king eat you.

ShadowFyre
Everyone is a Harley

BruceSkywalker
Peacemaker or BloodSport

Darth Thor
Its not picking your own character lol.

Ethneo for Peacemaker.

Loves his guns, thinks hes righteous but really hes twisted AF.

Adam Grimes
Quan would be Weasel.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Oooohh.. I wanna be King Shark

I'll fu#king eat you. For me King Shark is perfect as Squallx likely to "read book" to show he is smart. Giveaway he's still Squall is the book will be upside down. Add in the overagression and the likely hood to bite people for no reason who else could it be? I JEST messedHIFTY:

Bashar Teg
ouch, caps-lock strikes again

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ouch, caps-lock strikes again Notice the spelling mistake in the title I went full retard for this one.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Quan would be Weasel.

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Quan would be Weasel. Quan would be Starro

Darth Thor
Nah hes definitely Weasel.

Repeatedly Weaseled his way out of having any BZ with me.

SquallX
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
For me King Shark is perfect as Squallx likely to "read book" to show he is smart. Giveaway he's still Squall is the book will be upside down. Add in the overagression and the likely hood to bite people for no reason who else could it be? I JEST messedHIFTY:

You are obsessed. You might need some help.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SquallX
You are obsessed. You might need some help. Squall it's a joke Bro, no one thinks you read books upside down. You type far to well to really be King Shark, you obviously have all your digits. No malicious intent meant mate. Surely the jokey smiley aspect using a cartoonish narrative was a tip off. No need to take it personally it honestly wasn't meant that way. smile Come on Bro, King Shark was the best character in it. No obsession, just friendly ribbing. wink

Raptor22
Whirly would be that old guy at the beginning who killed the bird with the ball because they're both old and good at handling balls. big grin

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Raptor22
Whirly would be that old guy at the beginning who killed the bird with the ball because they're both old and good at handling balls. big grin laughing out loud The old guy Savant was Yondu too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.