"Never Again" didn't last long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
The Chinese are the Nazis of the 21st Century and no one is doing anything about it.

Not only are they not doing anything about it, Leftists cuck to China every chance they get.

So much for "Never Again".

jaden_2.0
Tell me more about other issues Charlie Kirk pretends to care about.

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
The Chinese are the Nazis of the 21st Century and no one is doing anything about it.

Not only are they not doing anything about it, Leftists cuck to China every chance they get.

So much for "Never Again".

John Cena is a "Leftist" now? Cos he endorsed Linda McMahon's bid for the Senate and she's Republican.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
John Cena is a "Leftist" now? Cos he endorsed Linda McMahon's bid for the Senate and she's Republican.

She's his boss. stick out tongue

Klaw
Originally posted by cdtm
She's his boss. stick out tongue

He left that part out.

Honest mistake I'm sure.

Adam_PoE
He left that part out.

Honest mistake I'm sure.

So you are saying a Republican boss is threatening her employees to vote for her?

Klaw
So back on topic.

China are literal Nazis, and the world is standing by and doing nothing about it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So you are saying a Republican boss is threatening her employees to vote for her? thumb up

jaden_2.0
Is putting Muslims in camps better or worse than bombing and invading their countries continuously for decades, plundering their wealth and resources then leaving them at the mercy of terrorist organisations?

🤔

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Is putting Muslims in camps better or worse than bombing and invading their countries continuously for decades, plundering their wealth and resources then leaving them at the mercy of terrorist organisations?

🤔 Potarto Potatoe

snowdragon

🤔

War is the best mechanism to further capitalism wink

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
War is the best mechanism to further capitalism wink second to ownership of the means of production.

Darth Thor
So back on topic.

China are literal Nazis, and the world is standing by and doing nothing about it.

Funny how guys like you didnt give a damn about this until last year when Trump decided to blame Covid on China.

putting Muslims in camps

Funny how no Republicans or Trumpers cared about this in 2019.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Funny how guys like you didnt give a damn about this until last year when Trump decided to blame Covid on China.

They cared about it 20 years ago next month when they were proposing the exact same thing in the wake of 9/11

cdtm

Blaming China for coverups and obstruction linked to a world pandemic, after they covered up and obstructed health organizations. Imagine that.

And its nice you're against profiling Muslims, when you so openly profile white people or Republicans.

Double standards where you take zero tolerance stances against those outside your group, while making every excuse in the book for your own people?

"Ethnic warfare".

Old Man Whirly!
Blaming China for coverups and obstruction linked to a world pandemic, after they covered up and obstructed health organizations. Imagine that.

And its nice you're against profiling Muslims, when you so openly profile white people or Republicans.

Double standards where you take zero tolerance stances against those outside your group, while making every excuse in the book for your own people?

"Ethnic warfare". durwank

Eon Blue

"Ethnic warfare".

thumb up

Darth Thor

"Ethnic warfare".

Wow talk about triggered.

Youve not actually disagreed with me, that you didnt give a toss about Chinas human rights abuses until Covid.

Also quote me so openly profiling White People please.

NemeBro
He left that part out.

Honest mistake I'm sure. Do you have any evidence that John Cena is a leftist?

Anyway it is true, **** China. What do you think should be done about them?

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you have any evidence that John Cena is a leftist?

Anyway it is true, **** China. What do you think should be done about them?

Cena is always saying "You can't see me". smile

Darth Thor
Oi cdtm. You dont get to just spew nonsens accusations like that then run away. Answer the question:

Also quote me so openly profiling White People please.

Also quote me making every excuse for “my own people”

eThneoLgrRnae
The real nazis are all of these pro- forced vaccine chumps.

As for the CCP, whether you call them fascists or communists (both are equally bad) one thing is clear: they are an oppressive, totalitarian regime and our so-called media, some politicians, and Hollywood has sold us out to them.

jaden_2.0
By that logic, any foreign film released in America is "selling out" to whichever government happened to be in power in America at the time.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The real nazis are all of these pro- forced vaccine chumps.

As for the CCP, whether you call them fascists or communists (both are equally bad) one thing is clear: they are an oppressive, totalitarian regime and our so-called media, some politicians, and Hollywood has sold us out to them.

Oh yeah, forgot to add that our so-called "president" is their puppet. They own him, that much is obvious.

snowdragon
By that logic, any foreign film released in America is "selling out" to whichever government happened to be in power in America at the time.

Biden's kid is literally linked to china and ukraine, well then.

Adam_PoE
Biden's kid is literally linked to china and ukraine, well then.

Is he a government employee or nah?

snowdragon
Is he a government employee or nah?

Biden is, he was also an employee when he assisted his kid, no worries though, I see you.

Adam_PoE
Biden is, he was also an employee when he assisted his kid, no worries though, I see you.

So nah then?

snowdragon
So nah then?

Wow, good for you. Like I said easy to see you.

Adam_PoE
Wow, good for you. Like I said easy to see you.

It is not my fault you do not understand the difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.