Woman handcuffed for walking dog without leash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nyc-woman-arrested-after-walking-dogs-without-leash-prompts-police-n1276791

What a bunch of assholes.

-Pr-
On the one hand, I think "arresting" her was a bit much.

On the other, it's a bit more common than I'd like that I hear stories of people that don't treat their dogs like the literal animals they are. Whether it's people buying big dogs they can't control, not having them on leashes, or letting small children antagonize them until the animal bites back, too many owners are far too complacent with their animals.

I've got no problem with treating an animal well. Just respect its power is all I'm saying if it is one of those dogs that could hurt someone.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by -Pr-
On the one hand, I think "arresting" her was a bit much.

On the other, it's a bit more common than I'd like that I hear stories of people that don't treat their dogs like the literal animals they are. Whether it's people buying big dogs they can't control, not having them on leashes, or letting small children antagonize them until the animal bites back, too many owners are far too complacent with their animals.

I've got no problem with treating an animal well. Just respect its power is all I'm saying if it is one of those dogs that could hurt someone. X0AIlfSCa-4

-Pr-
Originally posted by Jmanghan
X0AIlfSCa-4

thumb up

jaden_2.0
I'd have shot the dog in front her then shot her in front of her boyfriend then shot the boyfriend.

They'll never learn otherwise.

Old Man Whirly!

Eon Blue

cdtm
Nope, not arrested. Just handcuffed and held for two hours.

If you aren't arrested, that means you are free to go.

If I was in her position, I'd have demanded to know if I was under arrest, and if not would have left. And if they refused to allow to me leave without arresting me, that's when you get a lawyer and sue for false imprisonmemt.

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ah, so the thread title is a lie. shocking. i never knew op to be a liar. smile oh he is, he is! smile

Klaw
Woman handcuffed for walking dog without leash

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ah, so the thread title is a lie. shocking. i never knew op to be a liar. smile

How embarassing.

HulkIsHulk
So she knew that it was against the law, and still pushed her luck based on others doing it? Now that's dumb.

And from her last name she seems to be of foreign descent, for which she should've been double careful, because younnever known when you might run across a racist cop.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by cdtm
Nope, not arrested. Just handcuffed and held for two hours.

If you aren't arrested, that means you are free to go.

If I was in her position, I'd have demanded to know if I was under arrest, and if not would have left. And if they refused to allow to me leave without arresting me, that's when you get a lawyer and sue for false imprisonmemt.

Bingo! thumb up

Good one, CD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.