Halloween Kills 2021

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GnarlyWalker
After watching the Halloween Kills trailer, you could tell from the beginning that it was starting back off from the first Halloween movie (2018). Assuming the direct storyline goes from Halloween 1978, to Halloween II 1981 to Halloween 2018, Everything should be simple for the most part. The age difference between Laurie and Michael is logical, and considering he's the embodiment of evil, it ties together. Not to go directly off the wikipidiea, but it states that there's two seperate main storylines. Obviously Halloween III was its own thing, but since the Silver Shamrock masks are referenced, could it be that III IS connected to 1978? I'm not too deep in the lore I'm just scratching the surface, anyone else got any thing that ties together?

riv6672

GnarlyWalker
That's actually an awesome theory where'd you find that at?

roughrider
The film does some interesting things in digging into the lore and the history, with the flashbacks to 1978, and slowly revealing to us that Michael Myers may be following a pattern no one else can see. But overall, the film is a step back from the powerful film from 2018. It feels too much like setup for the inevitable Halloween Kills, coming next year.

Blakemore

Deano
It is shit

samhain
Yeah, only managed to make it halfway through TBH, forgettable like the 2018 film which I'd forgot I'd even seen. Slasher movies are truly dead at this point.

cdtm
Seeing it tomorrow. Maybe will sneak in some 99 proof 99's to get through it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.