Jason Bourne vs DareDevil (Netflix)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Straight H2H.

Who wins this fight?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Straight H2H.

Who wins this fight? good fight. Dd wins imo

KingD19
It will be an entertaining fight, but Bourne gets shut down. Matt is one of the best fighters in a universe of ancient ninjas and martial arts masters who have trained hard enough to get super powers. Bourne, as dope as he is, is from a far more realistic world.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
It will be an entertaining fight, but Bourne gets shut down. Matt is one of the best fighters in a universe of ancient ninjas and martial arts masters who have trained hard enough to get super powers. Bourne, as dope as he is, is from a far more realistic world. DD also has trouble with Frank Castle who would get his ass beat senseless by Bourne. Yes I know "DD kicked his ass majority of the fight", but when Frank did get him, he got him really goddamn good, even once being able to put him out of commission in H2H.

TheVaultDweller
In their first fight, Frank initially got the better of Matt, who probably underestimated him. But Matt quickly put him on his ass, forcing Frank to shoot him in the head. Their next two fights literally took place the very next day, just a few hours after Matt was bleeding from his nose and ears and his senses were spazzing out (which also happened again during one of the fights in question). So, he clearly wasn't 100% there.

There's also a behind the scenes interview that mentions that Matt got better across S2 due to fighting the Hand. I can't remember the exact wording, but they basically said he became better, stronger and faster. And we actually see evidence of this in his last fight with Frank, where Matt handled him with ease.

If we're taking Matt at his best i.e. Defenders (which also happens to be the only show in which he remained injury-free throughout), then he would definitely beat Bourne.

Old Man Whirly!
The Prison fight for Frank is another level to any h to h we see from Bourne multiple skilled and dangerous opponents.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Straight H2H.

Who wins this fight?
Good fight, DD FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.