Suspended Snopes co-founder plagiarized 54 articles for liberal fact-checking website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

Klaw
I already knew Snopes was Fake News.

Glad to see it confirmed.

Bashar Teg
another tryhard bait thread?

okay, eon durwank

Klaw
Leftists are already Simping for Snopes. LMAO.

Old Man Whirly!

Klaw
Owned.

Old Man Whirly!

Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/hL77axV.png

People who are defending Snopes look really stupid right about now.

Klaw
Plagiarism isn't lying! LMAO.

Leftists can't help themselves.

Bashar Teg

-Pr-
I honestly thought Snopes had been shown up years ago. I'm not surprised by this, I just thought this kind of stuff was old news.

jaden_2.0
"Alternative facts"

Remember that?

I do.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
"Alternative facts"

Remember that?

I do. Kelly-Anne Conway. Oh lord, forgot that and it's only 5 years ago. laughing

Klaw
Now that Snopes has been exposed, Leftists will have to rely on CNN even more so for their alternative facts.

Old Man Whirly!

Newjak
Originally posted by Klaw
Now that Snopes has been exposed, Leftists will have to rely on CNN even more so for their alternative facts. laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
Source.

'TheBlaze'

laughcry

Blakemore

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
'TheBlaze'

laughcry

I like how they are too dumb to understand the difference between plagiarized and fabricated.

No one is disputing the accuracy of the fact checking, only that he did not do it himself. He basically passed off research that already been done by others as his own, and did not properly cite it.

He is also only one of the researchers for the organization. So even if his research was somehow suspect, it does not invalidate the fact checking done by others.

People can still look at the information provided in the research, and verify it themselves. That is exactly how science works: you know it is reliable, because youcan repeat any experiment someone else did and get the same results.

This is just conservatives trying to discredit any source that correctly points out their lies. It is the same thing they tried to do with SPLC, and that did not work out for them in court.

cdtm
If he's too lazy to even do his own fact checking what makes you so sure the "facts" he ripped off are even accurate? He certainly wouldn't have checked them, his laziness and ineptitude is why he plagiarized in the first place!

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I like how they are too dumb to understand the difference between plagiarized and fabricated.

No one is disputing the accuracy of the fact checking, only that he did not do it himself. He basically passed off research that already been done by others as his own, and did not properly cite it.

He is also only one of the researchers for the organization. So even if his research was somehow suspect, it does not invalidate the fact checking done by others.

People can still look at the information provided in the research, and verify it themselves. That is exactly how science works: you know it is reliable, because youcan repeat any experiment someone else did and get the same results.

This is just conservatives trying to discredit any source that correctly points out their lies. It is the same thing they tried to do with SPLC, and that did not work out for them in court.

Bingo

Blakemore

Adam_PoE

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I do though. So does he. So do you, apparently. What is with the correlation between progressive views and big dicks? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Eon Blue

Blakemore
We were having a laugh 😹

Adam_PoE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.