Hulk (2003 movie) vs Venom (Spiderman 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This takes place somewhere in America.

KingD19
The sound of Venom getting his sh*t pushed in is enough to separate Eddie from the symbiote.

ShadowFyre
I don't know bro. That location really shakes things up. I mean, is it Texas? Cali? Walmart? A sex shop? A plasma caster surplus store?Way to many variables to give a direct answer.

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't know bro. That location really shakes things up. I mean, is it Texas? Cali? Walmart? A sex shop? A plasma caster surplus store?Way to many variables to give a direct answer.

Hahaha I mean if you think about it, Hulk is fast enough to outrun bullets, catch missiles, strong enough to throw tanks and tough enough to fall from near orbit and shake it off. Venom can't actually hurt him. And even without sonics or flames, Hulk can just beat him to death or BFR him by throwing him miles and miles away.

ShadowFyre
Oh, venom has zero chance of winning. I'm just goofing off.

KingD19
You know what, I apologize. I forgot this was a Tyranno thread for a second. You're right. Venom loses in Death Valley because of the heat. He has a chance...elsewhere. Like wherever Betsy is I guess lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.