Jessica Jones (MCU) vs Black Noir (The Boys)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Jessica Jones from the MCU takes on Black Noir from "The Boys" TV Show.

1. Fist Fight

2. Anything Goes

If Black Noir stomps, replace Jessica with Luke Cage, I guess.

If Jessica stomps, replace Black Noir with Homelander.

McNasty996
Going with Noir, durability too high for Jess to deal with(pretty much walked straight through multiple IEDs) and ate that sup terrorist blast at point blank range(he admittedly had what seemed to be burned skin but still was fine and didn't even move).

On the alternatives I think Noir and Cage is closer but leaning towards Cage although Noir should be faster and strong enough to put a dent in him. Homelander is too fearless and requires extensive scaling for me to want to debate him.

FrothByte
Noir stomps JJ. Too tough, too fast, too skilled. Cage is a far better challenge and should be a close fight, though I'm still siding with Noir.

tkitna
JJ dies

HulkIsHulk
Jess gets whomped by Black Noir. Cage thrashes Noir

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Jess gets whomped by Black Noir. Cage thrashes Noir

Pretty much this. Black Noir is a bit overrated by some posters IMO, but he'd be too much for Jessica to handle.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Pretty much this. Black Noir is a bit overrated by some posters IMO, but he'd be too much for Jessica to handle.
Its probably because he whomped Starlight and Kimiko, but with Kimiko it was knives, and he had the element of surprise bith times over Starlight, and neither two aren't that strong when it compared to other franchises.

Also, Queen Maeve is underrated. One should just consider how Stormfront was thrashing Kimiko and Starlight when Maeve's arrival completely turned the tide, with her doing the most damage to SF, and she has one of the best strength+durability feat in the show.

riv6672

Jmanghan
Fine fine. I'mma make another one featuring Cage since this was too one-sided.

KingD19
Jessica's problem is that while her strength is impressive, her durability is wildly inconsistent, and her fighting skills and fighting speed are just doodoo. They focused more on the noir aspect of her show and dropped the ball with an accurate power and character portrayal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.