Ghost Rider (2007 movie) vs Hulk (2003 movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
What is going to happen here?

ShadowFyre
Ghost Rider eventually can win with penance stare, otherwise hulk

KingD19
Can he win with the Penance Stare? What has Bruce done that's bad enough for it to affect him? It makes you relive your sins and burns your soul as penance.

But Bruce is a great guy. He was orphaned as a toddler because his dad went crazy and killed his mom because she was protecting Bruce, who David wanted to kill because Bruce had inherited his mutated DNA. He got adopted, grew up normal, became a scientist trying to improve upon human DNA to make the world a better place. Saved Betty's life and another researcher when the gammasphere went off, which mutated him to become the Hulk.

And from there was basically constantly attacked and betrayed by Thunderbolt Ross, Glen Talbot, and his own father. Even the people he hurt as Hulk was purely in response to them trying to hurt him, capture him, experiment on him, kill him, or use Betty to bait him out so they could do all of the above.

He also kills Talbot on accident because the explosive he shot on him bounced off Hulk and back at Talbot, so it wasn't even his fault. And then after he sacrifices himself to stop his father, he sacrifices his happiness and gives up Betty to keep her safe and even living in the Amazon in exile, is working as a doctor to save lives.

Ghost Rider has no ammo for the stare to feed off of, as Bruce is a stand up guy and is only a criminal because the government deems Hulk dangerous, but also want to exploit him.

tkitna
https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/skull-biting-bone-mouth-on-260nw-1685339200.jpg

ShadowFyre
I was thinking more about the people Hulk might have hurt. But your right, have they ever faced off in comics?

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I was thinking more about the people Hulk might have hurt. But your right, have they ever faced off in comics?

The only people he actually hurt were military personnel trying to kill him and his dad. Don't remember if they ever fought in comics.

tkitna
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Ghost Rider #11 original series. Ghost Rider beats the Hulk

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/c/90/5fecf5c40e428/clean.jpg

HulkIsHulk
GR should win, but I'm undecided. He has never faced anything close Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.