Winter Soldier and Captain America (MCU) vs Reign of Fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This takes place in London and this includes esp. the alpha male dragon in an alternate timeline.

TheVaultDweller
Dafuq is wrong with you?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Dafuq is wrong with you? laughing out loud thumb up

ShadowFyre
So Tyranno, exactly how do you propose they hurt a 200-300 foot dragon that probably weighs a couple hundred tons at the very least?

Just think about it, in what way could they hurt such a creature that massive? A shield throw would be completely useless, at very best it would go all the way in, but that would be like someone shooting a quarter into your side. Hurt? Yes? Life threatening? Not before they got roasted.

I'm just saying, think about the characters abilities before you make a post.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So Tyranno, exactly how do you propose they hurt a 200-300 foot dragon that probably weighs a couple hundred tons at the very least?

Just think about it, in what way could they hurt such a creature that massive? A shield throw would be completely useless, at very best it would go all the way in, but that would be like someone shooting a quarter into your side. Hurt? Yes? Life threatening? Not before they got roasted.

Uh oh!

Tyrannoraptor

I'm just saying, think about the characters abilities before you make a post. But it might not necessarily be the male dragon.

ShadowFyre
Why did you say uh oh? I was just pointing something out.

Tyrannoraptor
Because i thought i must've picked the wrong opponent.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Because i thought i must've picked the wrong opponent.

All of your threads have the wrong opponents

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by steverules_2
All of your threads have the wrong opponents
Really?!! I thought some have the opponent that might fit just right.

KingD19

I feel like Tyranno is 1/3 troll account, 1/3 bot, and 1/3 child who got access to his parents computer somehow.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
I feel like Tyranno is 1/3 troll account, 1/3 bot, and 1/3 child who got access to his parents computer somehow. Dang i hope i could've made a better match than that as i thought i've made a mistake!

Tyrannoraptor

But actually Captain America has tossed Ultron hard enough to smash a big hole through a pillar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.