Prisoners of Ghostland (2021) Nic Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
It might be utter crap, but it looks like it'll at least be entertaining, for some of it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6372694/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8

qT7DeuUvAxc

Robtard
Looks like another Cage turd, but I'll watch it for free at home, have a thing for Nic Cage films.

Though Pig (2021) was actually an okay film, even good in some parts.

Patient_Leech
I guess I liked a couple scenes in Pig, but overall I found it kind of boring.

I may have just had the wrong expectations.

jaden_2.0
More Nic batshittery. He is the king of batshittery.

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It might be utter crap, but it looks like it'll at least be entertaining, for some of it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6372694/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8

qT7DeuUvAxc
Whaaaaat in the ****?!? eek! laughing

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
More Nic batshittery. He is the king of batshittery.

Hey, don't disrespect The Cage. He was actually pretty subdued in Pig. He can deliver good performances.

I actually didn't even watch this whole trailer. I stopped probably halfway or so through, because I decided I wanted to see it. I do that a lot for movies. So many movies these days leave nothing to the imagination. They show as much as they possibly can to get your butt in the seat.

riv6672

Patient_Leech
I'm planning on watching this for the next movie night with some friends.

Has anyone seen it yet?

BruceSkywalker
gonna pass unless there is some good nude scenes

Hitigthety
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
gonna pass unless there is some good nude scenes

NYwPsasQf58

Senor Cage
Hey, don't disrespect The Cage. He was actually pretty subdued in Pig. He can deliver good performances.

I actually didn't even watch this whole trailer. I stopped probably halfway or so through, because I decided I wanted to see it. I do that a lot for movies. So many movies these days leave nothing to the imagination. They show as much as they possibly can to get your butt in the seat.

He was also good in Mandy, too. His Gonzo movies are great (Mandy and The Colors of Space). I heard this was just OK though.

Patient_Leech
I liked Mandy a lot, though I felt the story needed another shift of some sort for the third act, but the stylish and trippy direction/editing made it mesmerizing.

Color Out of Space was intriguing, but ultimately something about it didn't seem too great. It wasn't as memorable or something, because I don't remember, heh.

Robtard
Turned this off after 10mins, just hot garbage

sirarwin
After coming from Pig, Colour Out of Space and Mandy I must say, Cage really seems to have found his second wind.

SHAREit MX Player

rudester
I saw the clips and was like wtf, there's to many of these movies out there already. It's the same old story but they just added a few twists. Not going to bother.

Patient_Leech
It might be utter crap...

And it is.

Rob, I hate to admit it, but you were right to turn it off after 10 min and not waste your time. BUT you do get to see Nic Cage deliver a somewhat amusing speech, attempt the hardest acting scene of his career, and get a testicle blown off laughing out loud

3/10 from me.

Robtard
And it is.

Rob, I hate to admit it, but you were right to turn it off after 10 min and not waste your time. BUT you do get to see Nic Cage deliver a somewhat amusing speech, attempt the hardest acting scene of his career, and get a testicle blown off laughing out loud

3/10 from me.

laughing out loud

Might have to go look for that scene

Walt Longmire
bought this on prime for 12 bucks, def a weird film, its bad, really bad but id watch it again for facepalm laughs

Patient_Leech
Is Nic Cage just making shit-sandwiches now?

I mean, Mandy was good and I guess I'll give him Pig (although I consider it debatable), but other than that is there anything recent that's worth bothering with?

Serious question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.