Biden and Trump on same page about withdrawel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Joe Biden just now told the press to consider why Americans weren't being attacked by Taliban forces when they were all over the country, and claimed this is because of the deal Trump made.

Biden goes on to explain if he were to send 30,000 more troops in to handle the Taliban, that would mean sending in your kids to die (And he points at reporters as he says this), and for what?

This is what you call going off script. Biden essentially admits to the same priorities as Donald Trump, which is to save American lives, first and foremost. Even at the expense of Afghan civilians.

Not condemning or condoning Biden here, only stating this is what he said. But watch it and judge for yourself.

Robtard
*citation needed*

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, of course...it is all "Trump's fault" that the way Biden pulled our forces out of Afghanistan led to disaster.

Evrything bad that happens is always "Trump's fault" including the fall of the roman empire and the crucifixion of Christ even though they both happened many centuries before he was even conceived.

Orange man bad.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
*citation needed*

He said much the same the other day:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/full-transcript-abc-news-george-stephanopoulos-interview-president/story?id=79535643

This is as close to non-partisan reaching across the aisle as it gets. Joe would have withdrawn our troops no matter what Trump did.

Robtard
"There is no good time to leave Afghanistan. Fifteen years ago would've been a problem, 15 years from now. The basic choice is am I gonna send your sons and your daughters to war in Afghanistan in perpetuity?" -Biden

Doesn't sound very Joe "Endless Wars" Biden to me. Hmmm.

Blakemore
KrxgVBx2DTI

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
"There is no good time to leave Afghanistan. Fifteen years ago would've been a problem, 15 years from now. The basic choice is am I gonna send your sons and your daughters to war in Afghanistan in perpetuity?" -Biden

Doesn't sound very Joe "Endless Wars" Biden to me. Hmmm.

No, not at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.