How long till Biden is removed from office?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Say whatever you want about Trump. At least he actually finished out his full term despite leftists constantly saying he would surely be removed before his term was up (they were wrong, as usual).

Biden, however, is highly unlikely to finish out his term. It'll be a miracle if he somehow does. I said before it was unlikely he'd last even a year in office, and I stand by that.

Curious to see how long people here think he will last though.

Try not to make it so obvious when you reply that you're butthurt that Biden will not last his full term. smile

jaden_2.0
I think he'll get lost in the bushes, never to be seen again.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I think he'll get lost in the bushes, never to be seen again. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm just going to assume the people who have chosen the "he will serve out his full term!" option are trolling because surely no one can be so stupid so as to actually think that lol.

Blakemore
Provide an argument.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud

Aww, poor pooty.

You triggered again? laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Provide an argument.

Nah.

Robtard
FunFact: Considering the majority of US presidents elected last their first full term, odds are Biden will likely make it to Jan 2025.

FunFact: Considering the majority of US presidents elected go on to win reelection, as there's only been 11 one-term-losers, Biden will likely be reelected.

These are just common sense facts and facts are known to trigger Trumpers.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, and btw, if Biden resigns that counts as being removed.

I only point this out because I know many weasels here will say "He wasn't removed! He resigned!" LOL.

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ the amount of butthurt this thread has already generated. laughing laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, and btw, if Biden resigns that counts as being removed.

I only point this out because I know many weasels here will say "He wasn't removed! He resigned!" LOL.

That only works if he resigns to dodge being removed, like Nixon did.

Even then, I don't think Biden will be resigning for any reason. You can pray to your god though.

Old Man Whirly!
LOL@ the amount of butthurt this thread has already generated. laughing laughing Yes, for you Trumper!laughcry

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
another reeeee thread

eThneoLgrRnae
Not much has changed here I see.

Pooty and Robbie still enjoy sucking each other off lol. I'm sure Bashy still enjoys it too lol.

Oh, and of course blake still cucks to leftists lol.

Bashar Teg
trumpers when biden won the election

https://i.imgur.com/pRSmREq.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh it'll be alright wittle bashy.

Old Man Whirly!
Not much has changed here I see.

Pooty and Robbie still enjoy sucking each other off lol. I'm sure Bashy still enjoys it too lol.

Oh, and of course blake still cucks to leftists lol. Why would this Place have changed moron smile you've only been gone 14 days ffs.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, you all are.

Old Man Whirly!

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Why would this Place have changed moron smile you've only been gone 14 days ffs.

Well when youre a troll with no life outside internet trolling, that Must feel like an eternity.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well when youre a troll with no life outside internet trolling, that Must feel like an eternity. thumb up Exactly, except... he had his other accouts who visited the GDF while this one was banned. shifty

BackFire
The only way he wouldn't serve his full term is if he were to die or just decide to retire or something. He won't be forcibly removed.

He may choose not to run for a second term. I think that's a more interesting question.

Eon Blue
Biden will carry out his full term with nobility.

eThneoLgrRnae
I can't wait to bump this thread (assuming a mod hasn't closed it by then) after Biden is removed to rub it in all y'alls' faces about how wrong you were.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BackFire
The only way he wouldn't serve his full term is if he were to die or just decide to retire or something. He won't be forcibly removed.

He may choose not to run for a second term. I think that's a more interesting question.

Yeah either death or ill health or this:

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I think he'll get lost in the bushes, never to be seen again.

I dont see him doing a second term, but he would get re-elected for sure.

gold slorg
I can't wait to bump this thread (assuming a mod hasn't closed it by then) after Biden is removed to rub it in all y'alls' faces about how wrong you were.

i doubt anybody will have a chance to win at this thread

looks like the guy can die of heart attack any minute

cdtm

Even the dumbocrats are realizing they done ****ed up.

Stigma
Just skimmed through the thead.

I think Biden will resign before his term is up.

This opinion is not based on my political outlook (although I am not a Leftist) but rather on a holistic view of American politics. This move would be a strategy deployed at a right moment and calculated with the future socio-political trends in mind. So basically like a strategy game played by Dems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.