Capitol Police Officer Cleared In Ashli Babbitt Shooting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Excellent news. Glad justice prevailed, that was a clear case of a cop using self defense from an unhinged attacker, as the video shows.

Old Man Whirly!
And also excellent news about Bash solving the title problem. Have bookmarked!

Bashar Teg
thumb up

the easiest way is to paste the title into your url bar, and then just select/copy that.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thumb up

the easiest way is to paste the title into your url bar, and then just select/copy that. will use, but I must admit I usually create my own titles using loaded language. I started when Surt and Broly were posting from the Blaze, the Guardians titles were just not an amusing enough reeeeeposte.

eThneoLgrRnae
So he got away with murder.

Why am I not surprised?

Of course if it was an unarmed black man or woman who got shot and killed by a white cop under similar circumstances then you can bet your ass he would have not been cleared and he would've been locked up for several decades if not for the rest of his life.

This murdering bastard may think that he got away with it, and it looks like he actually has from a legal perspective but he will still face God one day over what he did.

He will burn for it, rest assured.

This is a travesty of justice.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
So he got away with murder.

Why am I not surprised?

Of course if it was an unarmed black man or woman who got shot and killed by a white cop under similar circumstances then you can bet your ass he would have not been cleared and he would've been locked up for several decades if not for the rest of his life.

This murdering bastard may think that he got away with it, and it looks like he actually has from a legal perspective but he will still face God one day over what he did.

He will burn for it, rest assured.

This is a travesty of justice. Why do you hate America?

eThneoLgrRnae
This is O.J. 2.0.

Only difference is in this case it was even more obvious that the guy did it.

Old Man Whirly!
This is O.J. 2.0.

Only difference is in this case it was even more obvious that the guy did it. Why do you hate your democracy?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Why do you hate your democracy?

Why do you hate America?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Why do you hate America?

Why are you posting on your birthday? Nothing better to do? Sad.

ArtificialGlory
See, shit like is why we need to abolish the police ASAP.

Old Man Whirly!
Why do you hate America? I have nothing but good things to say about most Americans.

you get thorns
All of this current crap could have been easily avoided. Just a little tear gas and the problem never happened.

StyleTime

Nah.

A non-white mob would have been shot down long before getting anywhere near there.

And you'd be sitting here saying it was justified. Babbit was trying to break into a room leading to Congresspeople being evacuated. The officer was completely justified.

StiltmanFTW
Why do you hate America?

Go back to your famous veteran of 999 wars... he's sitting alone on his couch, wearing the same purple pants and waiting for his little eon to cheer him up.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Go back to your famous veteran of 999 wars... he's sitting alone on his couch, wearing the same purple pants and waiting for his little eon to cheer him up.

It's not his fault he lives in a great country.

Second only to Poland, because of it's sane right wing policies.

eThneoLgrRnae
Who is he talking about anyway? Does someone on this site have several wars of experience under their belt? I'm a veteran but I've only been part of one war-- Gulf War (Desert Storm/Desert Shield), and I'm not really all that big of a fan of Hulk either. I'm more of a DC guy, mainly Superman.

Is Carter or Carver or whatever his name is a multiwar veteran? I know he's crazy about Hulk from what I remember about him.

Old Man Whirly!
Go back to your famous veteran of 999 wars... he's sitting alone on his couch, wearing the same purple pants and waiting for his little eon to cheer him up. laughing out loud thumb upOriginally posted by cdtm
It's not his fault he lives in a great country.

Second only to Poland, because of it's sane right wing policies. durOriginally posted by StyleTime
Nah.

A non-white mob would have been shot down long before getting anywhere near there.

And you'd be sitting here saying it was justified. Babbit was trying to break into a room leading to Congresspeople being evacuated. The officer was completely justified. thumb up Bingo!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by StyleTime
Nah.

And you'd be sitting here saying it was justified. Babbit was trying to break into a room leading to Congresspeople being evacuated. The officer was completely justified.

This is 100% total unadulterated bullshit.

You leftists just can't stop with your constant lies and inversion of reality can you?

jaden_2.0
Remember kids, being part of a thousands strong mob that broke through police barricades, brutally assaulted police officers, chanted about murdering democratically elected representatives and hanging the vice president then trying to smash through a barricaded door to get to those representatives and being shot for it = cold blooded murder

Choking a black man to death for selling single cigarettes = totally justified.

'Murica

eThneoLgrRnae
This applies to jaden's bullshit post above as well.

This is 100% total unadulterated bullshit.

You leftists just can't stop with your constant lies and inversion of reality can you?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Remember kids, being part of a thousands strong mob that broke through police barricades, brutally assaulted police officers, chanted about murdering democratically elected representatives and hanging the vice president then trying to smash through a barricaded door to get to those representatives and being shot for it = cold blooded murder

Choking a black man to death for selling single cigarettes = totally justified.

'Murica Bingo! thumb up Although, only really in red states!

eThneoLgrRnae
The piece of shit cop who killed Chauvin was prosecuted, found guilty, and sentenced to several decades in prison.

Nice spin, jaden.

You're alo misrepresenting what happened on January 6th. Like I said, you leftists just can't help outright lying, speaking in half-truths, and putting your leftist spin on everything.

Guess that what happens when you get all your "news" from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP, and BBC. In short, the corporate controlled media.

eThneoLgrRnae
Makes me sick to see so many of you hypocrites celebrating and/or downplaying murdering bastard getting away with killing an unarmed, defenseless woman.

You're all disgusting.

Old Man Whirly!
The piece pf shit cop who killed Chauvin was prosecuted, found guilty, and sentenced to several decades in prison.

Nice spin, jaden.

You're alo misrepresentingwhat happened on Jabuary 6th. LikeI said, you leftists just can't help outright lying, speaking in half-truths, and putting your leftist spin on everything.

Guess that what happens when you get all your "news" from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP, and BBC. If anything he's underplaying the insurgency, why do you defend people undermining your electoral processes after a fair victory at the ballot box? Why do you hate your country and disrespect it so?

Adam_PoE
The piece of shit cop who killed Chauvin was prosecuted, found guilty, and sentenced to several decades in prison.

Nice spin, jaden.

You're alo misrepresenting what happened on January 6th. Like I said, you leftists just can't help outright lying, speaking in half-truths, and putting your leftist spin on everything.

Guess that what happens when you get all your "news" from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP, and BBC. In short, the corporate controlled media.

You do not even have the basic facts straight. Chauvin is the officer. Floyd is the citizen he murdered. Unlike Babbit, Floyd was not killed in the commission of a violent crime. But that is what happens when you get all of your news from fringe, right-wing sources: you are less informed than people who know nothing.

Adam_PoE
Makes me sick to see so many of you hypocrites celebrating and/or downplaying murdering bastard getting away with killing an unarmed, defenseless woman.

You're all disgusting.

You are disgusting for lionizing a domestic terrorist. Execution is the punishment for sedition, the officer just expedited the process. Babbit got exactly what she deserved, and I am glad about it.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You are disgusting for lionizing a domestic terrorist. Execution is the punishment for sedition, the officer just expedited the process. Babbit got exactly what she deserved, and I am glad about it.

thumb up

jaden_2.0

Nice spin, jaden.

1. Chauvin was the murderer...not the victim. The fact that can't even remember basic things like that speaks volumes to how anyone should regard your opinion on anything.
2. I was talking about Eric Garner anyway.
3. Literally everything I said happened. Fully documented video evidence exists of all of it.

jaden_2.0
Actual hero killed on Jan 6th
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/Brian_Sicknick%27s_ANG_photo.jpg/195px-Brian_Sicknick%27s_ANG_photo.jpg

Insurrectionist, terrorist piece of shit who got what they deserved
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/549/cpsprodpb/12D51/production/_118873177_ehrditpuyaaz8sj.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Unlike Babbit, Floyd was not killed in the commission of a violent crime.

Correct.

Allegation of fabricating a $20 dollar bill laughing out loud

It's crazy to find out that little things like that make murican cops dogpile people and choke them to death. Sounds like Derek just wanted to have an excuse.

cdtm
You do not even have the basic facts straight. Chauvin is the officer. Floyd is the citizen he murdered. Unlike Babbit, Floyd was not killed in the commission of a violent crime. But that is what happens when you get all of your news from fringe, right-wing sources: you are less informed than people who know nothing.

Just like Kyle Rittenhouse was justified in defending against an angry mob. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Just like Kyle Rittenhouse was justified in defending against an angry mob. smile

Naaaw, naaw.... that was different because.... well.... REASONS!!! laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Correct.

Allegation of fabricating a $20 dollar bill laughing out loud

It's crazy to find out that little things like that make murican cops dogpile people and choke them to death. Sounds like Derek just wanted to have an excuse.

It turns out the bill was not even counterfeit. And apparently, Chauvin knew Floyd, because they had a prior history.

Adam_PoE

Naaaw, naaw.... that was different because.... well.... REASONS!!! laughing out loud

Kyle Rittenhouse was not defending shit. Not his property, not even his ****ing state. And shooting someone in the back of the head unprovoked is not self-defense. Quit taking up for domestic terrorists, you ****ing degenerates.

StiltmanFTW
It turns out the bill was not even counterfeit.

Confirmed? Link?

Three or four KMCers LOVED to argue how it was counterfeit... as if that somehow, magically, justified the murder.

And apparently, Chauvin knew Floyd, because they had a prior history.

Yes. Old news. They worked in the same club as security or something, reporters found that out pretty quick.

cdtm

Kyle Rittenhouse was not defending shit. Not his property, not even his ****ing state. And shooting someone in the back of the head unprovoked is not self-defense. Quit taking up for domestic terrorists, you ****ing degenerates.

Being approached by someone with a handgun and chased down by an angry mob for the crime of smothering the fire they started.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@Adam's ignorance.

Rittenhouse's life was in danger, unlike the bastard who shot and killed the unarmed Ashli Babbitt.

Adam_PoE
Confirmed? Link?

Three or four KMCers LOVED to argue how it was counterfeit... as if that somehow, magically, justified the murder.

The clerk who accepted the bill did not initially think it was counterfit. After he completed the transaction, and Floyd left the store, he started to worry that because the bill had been torn in half and taped back together, that it might be. The store owner has a policy that if a clerk accepts a counterfit bill, the value of the note comes out of their pay, so the clerk called 9-1-1.

To this day, the police will not produce the bill for inspection, or even speak about its condition, even though Chauvin was charged, convicted, and sentenced. There is no reason for them to continue to keep it from the public, other than it is unflattering for the police.

Yes. Old news. They worked in the same club as security or something, reporters found that out pretty quick.

Yes, the both worked as private security for the same nightclub, and Chauvin did not like Floyd.

Adam_PoE
Being approached by someone with a handgun and chased down by an angry mob for the crime of smothering the fire they started.

Do not shoot people in the back of the head unprovoked, and you will not have an angry, armed mob chasing you down to disarm you and turn you over to the police, you ****ing terrorist simp.

Adam_PoE
LOL@Adam's ignorance.

Rittenhouse's life was in danger, unlike the bastard who shot and killed the unarmed Ashli Babbitt.

Rittenhouse endangered his own life. It is a shame what happened to Babbit did not happen to him. I am glad she is dead, patriots should piss on her grave.

Bashar Teg
a true patriot would shit in her traitor's mouth

cdtm
Do not shoot people in the back of the head unprovoked, and you will not have an angry, armed mob chasing you down to disarm you and turn you over to the police, you ****ing terrorist simp.

That never happened.

Adam_PoE
That never happened.

Your "nuh-uh" has been noted.

StiltmanFTW
The clerk who accepted the bill did not initially think it was counterfit. After he completed the transaction, and Floyd left the store, he started to worry that because the bill had been torn in half and taped back together, that it might be. The store owner has a policy that if a clerk accepts a counterfit bill, the value of the note comes out of their pay, so the clerk called 9-1-1.

To this day, the police will not produce the bill for inspection, or even speak about its condition, even though Chauvin was charged, convicted, and sentenced. There is no reason for them to continue to keep it from the public, other than it is unflattering for the police.

Interesting. Thanks thumb up

Bills taped back together are nothing uncommon. Cops getting called because of that and dogpiling the "perpetrator" is all kinds of absurd. Something like that can only happen in Murica, I swear...

Yes, the both worked as private security for the same nightclub, and Chauvin did not like Floyd.

Yeah, we've watched the same report/read the same article, I remember that.

eThneoLgrRnae
That never happened.

thumb up thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
That never happened. Yes it did!

cdtm
Your "nuh-uh" has been noted.

Whatever you say jackass.

3yX_1gJ_51M

eThneoLgrRnae
Whatever you say jackass.

3yX_1gJ_51M

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Robtard
dp

Robtard

cdtm
How are they certain they're alt-right?

Old Man Whirly!
How are they certain they're alt-right? dur

Impediment

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm

Bashar Teg
"demonstrate" durwank

cdtm

Adam_PoE
Wait a minute..

Exoneration by an internal investigation.

So we're just gonna take their word for it this time? I mean, didn't we just have a movement protesting how police departments clear their officers all the time? Why not let a court clear her, instead of her own people?

You did not have a problem with the police investigating themselves when they shoot black people. Unless this incident has inspired you to become a Black Lives Matter supporter who wants to reform the police, then you should probably remain silent and take the L on this one.

Adam_PoE

cdtm
You did not have a problem with the police investigating themselves when they shoot black people. Unless this incident has inspired you to become a Black Lives Matter supporter who wants to reform the police, then you should probably remain silent and take the L on this one.

Who says I never had a problem with the police investigating themselves?

Even if what you say is true, it's a different subject. It's like accusing someone of buying too many donuts for their fat ass, and the spouse countering about the drinking.

StyleTime

Bashar Teg
once again cdtm will not directly address his own failure, because he's a ridiculous time waster troll

cdtm

cdtm
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
once again cdtm will not directly address his own failure, because he's a ridiculous time waster troll

A white woman condemned by civil rights groups and the DoJ, color me surprised.

StyleTime
*snipped for space*
All that did was support what I pointed out to you: it wasn't just an internal investigation as you claimed. You could have just said "Oh, my bad." I mean, it did look like an internal affair for a second, so no one would have taken issue with the mistake.

What were you trying to say, specifically, with this article?

The only point I can see here is an incredibly stupid one, and I'm trying to give you more credit than that. This writer's idea that the cop couldn't tell if Babbit was armed or not is ridiculous. She was storming the Capitol and closing in on members of Congress -- the fact that he dislikes her being called an insurrectionist doesn't change that she was, factually, an insurrectionist.

I don't like that she died either, but also, don't storm the Capitol.

Klaw
I have to say I'm not surprised.

If it was a BLM or Antifa that got shot, the media and the Left would be going crazy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yup, cities would be burning while the media and democrats called them "mostly peaceful" protests.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
All that did was support what I pointed out to you: it wasn't just an internal investigation as you claimed. You could have just said "Oh, my bad." I mean, it did look like an internal affair for a second, so no one would have taken issue with the mistake.

What were you trying to say, specifically, with this article?

The only point I can see here is an incredibly stupid one, and I'm trying to give you more credit than that. This writer's idea that the cop couldn't tell if Babbit was armed or not is ridiculous. She was storming the Capitol and closing in on members of Congress -- the fact that he dislikes her being called an insurrectionist doesn't change that she was, factually, an insurrectionist.

I don't like that she died either, but also, don't storm the Capitol. thumb up

Klaw
Don't storm the Capitol.

But do loot businesses, light things on fire, attack people, destroy property, riot etc.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yep.

#DoubleStandards

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
Don't storm the Capitol.

But do loot businesses, light things on fire, attack people, destroy property, riot etc.

You're back and you're using a weak strawman fallacy. Good job.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
You're back and you're using a weak strawman fallacy. Good job. Yup, Klaw is back because Or called out Eon on his fantasy death threats.

Adam_PoE
The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris' longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt's husband and told him she was cheating.

"She pulls up yelling and screaming," Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016 road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. "It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass."

What is that racist trolls say in situations like this? Oh, yeah, "She was no angel. She had a criminal history." **** Trashli Babble, and the traitors who think she is a martyr.

Robtard
Her being unhinged and a cheater who cucked her husband, I really couldn't care less about.

She was a Trumper domestic terrorist who attacked the capitol and police officers though and that's how she should be remembered.

Adam_PoE
Her being unhinged and a cheater who cucked her husband, I really couldn't care less about.

She was a Trumper domestic terrorist who attacked the capitol and police officers though and that's how she should be remembered.

She has a history of criminal violence. She assaulted the girlfriend of the man with whom she was cheating on her boyfriend with an SUV.

Adam_PoE
The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris' longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt's husband and told him she was cheating.

"She pulls up yelling and screaming," Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016 road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. "It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass."

What is that racist trolls say in situations like this? Oh, yeah, "She was no angel. She had a criminal history." **** Trashli Babble, and the traitors who think she is a martyr.

Evidently, being a bigoted criminal runs in the family.

A man facing battery and hate-crime charges for attacking a utility worker last year near Ocean Beach while hurling racial slurs is the brother of Ashli Babbitt, the San Diego woman who was shot and killed by a police officer January 6, 2021 inside the U.S. Capitol.

Roger Stefan Witthoeft Jr., 33, was arraigned March 1st on misdemeanor charges of battery with a hate crime enhancement and violating the victim's constitutional rights by threat of force, according to the San Diego City Attorney's Office. He pleaded not guilty in San Diego Superior Court.

Witthoeft shoved and tried to punch a San Diego Gas & Electric traffic controller last September while shouting "a number of racial slurs" at the victim, who is Latino, and telling him to "go back to your country you ****ing immigrant," according to the City Attorney's Office.

Robtard

A man facing battery and hate-crime charges for attacking a utility worker last year near Ocean Beach while hurling racial slurs is the brother of Ashli Babbitt, the San Diego woman who was shot and killed by a police officer January 6, 2021 inside the U.S. Capitol.

Roger Stefan Witthoeft Jr., 33, was arraigned March 1st on misdemeanor charges of battery with a hate crime enhancement and violating the victim's constitutional rights by threat of force, according to the San Diego City Attorney's Office. He pleaded not guilty in San Diego Superior Court.

Witthoeft shoved and tried to punch a San Diego Gas & Electric traffic controller last September while shouting "a number of racial slurs" at the victim, who is Latino, and telling him to "go back to your country you ****ing immigrant," according to the City Attorney's Office.

Oh, Trumpers....

Adam_PoE

The brother of Ashli Babbitt, the San Diego woman fatally shot during the January 6, 2021 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, is facing new criminal charges stemming from an attack on a man in Ocean Beach, the San Diego City Attorney's Office announced Tuesday. Roger Witthoeft, 33, was already facing charges for allegedly slapping a Latino San Diego Gas & Electric worker in September and telling him to "talk in English you ****ing immigrant" and "go back to your country."

About four months later, Witthoeft got into an altercation with another man on Muir Avenue in Ocean Beach, according to the City Attorney's Office. In that case, he became angry with the man for blocking a sidewalk with his car. The City Attorney's Office said the man was helping a disabled friend out of the car when Witthoeft encountered him. Witthoeft is accused of striking the victim, knocking him to the ground, then stomping on the man's phone.

jaden_2.0
What a wholesome true American family.

Robtard
The brother of Ashli Babbitt, the San Diego woman fatally shot during the January 6, 2021 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, is facing new criminal charges stemming from an attack on a man in Ocean Beach, the San Diego City Attorney's Office announced Tuesday. Roger Witthoeft, 33, was already facing charges for allegedly slapping a Latino San Diego Gas & Electric worker in September and telling him to "talk in English you ****ing immigrant" and "go back to your country."

About four months later, Witthoeft got into an altercation with another man on Muir Avenue in Ocean Beach, according to the City Attorney's Office. In that case, he became angry with the man for blocking a sidewalk with his car. The City Attorney's Office said the man was helping a disabled friend out of the car when Witthoeft encountered him. Witthoeft is accused of striking the victim, knocking him to the ground, then stomping on the man's phone.

How is the violent ****er not in jail already.

Adam_PoE
How is the violent ****er not in jail already.

Because San Diego is a conservative hellhole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.