What do you think is worse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

preston mullins
Getting kicked in the balls or having PMS?

Corran
If you are talking about Private messages I would say being kicked in the balls, if you are talking about PMS then I can't comment as I have never had it.

Evy_O
What's PMS???? embarrasment

Ushgarak
It is a time when an evil Warlock descends upon the fragile psyche of a woman and torments her soul to bring and pain, suffering and emotional distress.

That's what I was told, anyway...

yerssot
ask again in some years wink

preston mullins
I am not talking about private messages, and just because you never had PMS, doesn't mean you can't tell me what you 'think' would be worse, getting kicked in the balls or PMS? Help me out, I'm trying to start a war here.

Kes
pre-mestrual stress a believe. you know you have it every month!
not really that bad. just really hot, headache for a day. thats about it with me. kinda unconfertable for 4/5days.

diegocala
Balls

preston mullins
If I knew I was going to be kicked in the balls once a month, believe me, I'd rather have PMS.

Evy_O
AHHH, of course I know what PMS is, just didn't know they call it like that in english...
laughing out loud ush and yerss!

Kes- Thanks for the clarification.

DEFINATELY PMS, 'cause it makes me feel awful for the whole day! Annoying!

diegocala
I second that motion...what kind of question is that?? Who wouldn't take PMS over getting your buttons jossled...jeez!!

preston mullins
These are not good enough reasons . . .

"DEFINATELY PMS, 'cause it makes me feel awful for the whole day! Annoying!"

"pre-mestrual stress a believe. you know you have it every month!
not really that bad. just really hot, headache for a day. thats about it with me. kinda unconfertable for 4/5days."

I could say the same things about getting kicked in the balls.

preston mullins
Okay, this is lame. I don't know why I even Started this thread. Could anybody explain why I would start this thread?

Evy_O
You say that just because you've never had PMS...

diegocala
And after asking that question, has never been kicked in the balls either

Kes
I didn't chose PMS. I was just telling Ush that it isn't the same with every women! hard to know what it feels like to be kicked in the balls when one doesn't have them. but since being kicked in the balls could make some phisical damaged i go for PMS which infortunatly is quite natural!

preston mullins
Who?

preston mullins
Nevermind

Evy_O
you have a point there wink
but PMS comes every month, every month of your life...

Kes
Ushgarak

diegocala
I have three sisters, so I have experienced both! And with my sisters me getting kicked in the balls happens once a month as well

Ushgarak
Telling me... WHY, Kes? In response to what?

Kes
when evy asked what PMS was you gave a description. i assume a women told you that?! lol

Ushgarak
That was a joke, Kes...

diegocala
jah sure!

Kes
i thought a women had told you stick out tongue you know like complaining! lol

BackFire349
id much rather get kicked in teh balls one time then be with a girl with pms for a whole 4 days

Kes
yeh if it is one time i guess PMS is much worse!

princess leia
no life?

Kes
lol big grin

princess leia
ahh no...that why we would continue this thread. my mistake.

preston mullins
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by preston mullins
Could anybody explain why I would start this thread?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then princess leia writes
no life?

And then I write back:
Ouch, how did she know?

Kes
None of us have! big grin

princess leia
oh...i know more than you can imagine, preston...
for instance..i know that if you want to quote us a tag. if you then wish to write in italics 'originally posted by whoever' use and if you want to mak the quote bold use . you end a tag by backslahing just b4 the letter...soz if you knew that.

princess leia
big grin

Evy_O
We wish! roll eyes (sarcastic)

cermiestar
PMS cos you can jsut take a couple of paracetomol and be on your way....

Evy_O
How about swimming? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
no thanks, you?

Kes
lol big grin

Evy_O
laughing out loud
Well, me likes swimming and me finds it annoying that I can't swim! Grrr!

yerssot
ever tought about taking swimminglessons?

Evy_O
I meant that I can't swim because of RPM... Of course I know how to swim, I live in Greece, what do you think I'm doing all the summer? stick out tongue

yerssot
drinking big grin

well, if you can't swim because of your RPM, ever thought of getting less rounds per minute?

Evy_O
I do that as well big grin
What do you mean by that? embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.