Conditional Fall lockdowns?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
So obviously corona news are the hottest topic for the last 18 months or so.

One of the latets is the possibility of Fall lockdowns. However, this time there have been talks about lockdowns done differently.

There is a poll to choose some of them (mulitple votes possible).

How likely are Fall lockdowns? What versions of lockdowns are the most likely? What do you guys think?

eThneoLgrRnae
Who knows.... it's really scary what is going on in Australia right now though. If it wasn't for our 2nd amendment that tyrannical police state crap would've probably already came here to the United States as well.

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course this is not actually about the joke of a virus that has over a 99% survival rate. It is a test for the globalists to see just how much tyranny they can get away with before people get tired of it and say enough is enough.

If those in power truly cared about us then they would not be punishing or threatening doctors who try to use methods of treatment (that are not vaccines) that are actually proven to work against Covid.These experimental vaccines are a joke. They are extremely dangerous and they don't even work.

A large number of vaccinated people start getting sick and the people ask "Why? I thought these vaccines were supposed to protect us?" To which the so-called "experts" reply "Yes, they do, however the virus has mutated and it is new variants that are resistant to the vaccines that are making you sick! Blame all of these unvaxxed people. Go attack them and make them pay!!"

They'll never admit that it is the vaccines themselves that are making people sick and killing them so they'll just keep making up new "variants" to explain away vaccinated people getting sick and use it as an excuse for people needing an ever increasing number of so-called "vaccines" and "booster shots".

They want to drastically reduce the population of this planet (read the Georgia Guidestones; people like Bill Gates are also on record saying that we need to reduce the planet's pop and that vaccines are a good way of accomplishing this).

Vaxxed people have just as much chance of getting the virus regardless if everyone else has been vaxxed or not. Those in power want you to believe though that all of these people getting sick is directly because of unvaxxed people. Total and complete bullshit. But you see, besides their depopulation agenda they also have an agenda to keep dividing us.

Stigma
Yeah, I was thinking about it and my gut feelings is that regional lockdowns are nigh certain.

There is a high chance of mixing that with lockdowns for the unvaxxed, but I am not sure how they would be able to pull that off exactly (but the sentiment is there imho).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.