What I don't understand is why people don't treat others as they want to be treated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
I am at heart a straightforward guy from South London, my code in life has always been don't stab people in the back unless you are damn sure they are about to do it to you and treat people regardless of sex, orientation, pronouns, colour, and religion how you want to be treated. It seems most of our problems in this world come from people not following basic politeness.

cdtm
Agreed 100%.

Just look at this very rude person:

wDYNVH0U3cs

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed 100%.

wDYNVH0U3cs

thumb up thumb up Bingo.

People like pooty though think it is ok when people on his side are rude/impolite towards people who don't share their own political views.

When people on the opposite side of spectrum are treated like shit and respond in a like manner towards those who are treating them that way pooty thinks they are the ones out of line lol.

It's like walking up to someone who is simply minding their own business and spitting in their face and when the person punches you for it or spits back at you you scream "why, what did I ever do to you?!" laughing laughing

Old Man Whirly!
4Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up thumb up Bingo.

People like pooty though think it is ok when people on his side are rude/impolite towards people who don't share their own political views.

When people on the opposite side of spectrum are treated like shit and respond in a like manner towards those who are treating them that way pooty thinks they are the ones out of line lol.

It's like walking up to someone who is simply minding their own business and spitting in their face and when the person punches you for it or spits back at you you scream "why, what did I ever do to you?!" laughing laughing How fascinating two posts later this thread is an attack on the OP. smile

Blakemore
There certainly is a spectrum involved here.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
There certainly is a spectrum involved here.

Indeed, Ethneo needs to listen to Superman.

https://i.imgur.com/GSKXDEu.jpg

Impediment
Because people are a$$holes.

cdtm
You realize Whirly just admitted "the good guy" Democrats nuked civilians, right?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment
Because people are a$$holes. That they are!

Newjak
I've actually heard an update to this statement I've started to live my life by.

"Treat people how THEY want to be treated"

It shows that different people want and need different things. It also says that we need to understand other people better.

I'd be interested to see what other people's thoughts are on the above statement.

Blakemore

snowdragon
Originally posted by Newjak
I've actually heard an update to this statement I've started to live my life by.

It shows that different people want and need different things. It also says that we need to understand other people better.

I'd be interested to see what other people's thoughts are on the above statement.

Makes sense from a reasonable standard, really though if you are a thoughtful person the treat people how you want to be treated still makes sense. You don't call ppl things they don't want because you don't want that done to you.

cdtm
Originally posted by snowdragon
Makes sense from a reasonable standard, really though if you are a thoughtful person the treat people how you want to be treated still makes sense. You don't call ppl things they don't want because you don't want that done to you.

You mean like "Basket of deplorables"?

jaden_2.0
TvnmJuRGF-Q

Robtard
Agreed 100%.

wDYNVH0U3cs

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up thumb up Bingo.

Remember when that's what an unhinged person who didn't like the results of an election did? Scream at the sky.

Look at these "rude" people just four years later:
T-iD7HCONpY

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
TvnmJuRGF-Q

Like the Democrats did as soon as Trump announced his candidacy?

CGDVp0IePFE

Lets not pretend there was ever a point where the left was willing to play fair.

Robtard
How is that comparable to laying seize to our capitol with the intent murdering elected officials, overthrowing the government and undoing a fair a legal election?

edit: Well, people were murdered

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
How is that comparable to laying seize to our capitol with the intent murdering elected officials, overthrowing the government and undoing a fair a legal election?

edit: Well, people were murdered

How is mustard comparable to cough syrup?

Robtard
How is mustard comparable to cough syrup?

My error, I thought you replied to my post.

Here you go instead: Trumpers, well, those who became Trumpers did the same with Obama back in 2008/9

Blakemore

edit: Well, people were murdered yeah but that one ***** cried.

jaden_2.0

CGDVp0IePFE

Lets not pretend there was ever a point where the left was willing to play fair.

Why are you having another "but der leftz" breakdown?

Blakemore

CGDVp0IePFE

Lets not pretend there was ever a point where the left was willing to play fair. most of those are republicanslaughing

Robtard
yeah but that one ***** cried.

Well, that is true, she did cry and scream at the sky in an unhinged manner. Totally rude to the sky.

snowdragon
Herpa derpa this discussion dissolved rapidly.

Robtard
Look who:

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
4 How fascinating two posts later this thread is an attack on the OP. smile

Eon Blue

jaden_2.0
Well, that is true, she did cry and scream at the sky in an unhinged manner. Totally rude to the sky.

Where as Trump was very respectful to the sky and gave it a welcoming smile. Another reason why the right is better than the hateful libtard leftist demoncrat satanists

https://i.insider.com/599b2f38f1a850c42a8b6180?width=1136&format=jpeg

Blakemore

snowdragon
Look who:

Yeah, well I mean that's exactly how I teach my kid to act.....if you see someone doing something wrong jump on in, it only makes sense and you can justify it because they started it........you walk away no problems.

Robtard
Where as Trump was very respectful to the sky and gave it a welcoming smile. Another reason why the right is better than the hateful libtard leftist demoncrat satanists

https://i.insider.com/599b2f38f1a850c42a8b6180?width=1136&format=jpeg

That's also the same day Sean Hannity noted how Trump defeated the sun.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah, well I mean that's exactly how I teach my kid to act.....if you see someone doing something wrong jump on in, it only makes sense and you can justify it because they started it........you walk away no problems.

I didn't attack anyone in this thread, ergo I didn't "jump on in", so what are you going on about?

snowdragon
eat

Blakemore
That's also the same day Sean Hannity noted how Trump defeated the sun. murdoch must be pissed.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Newjak

No, I treat people how they deserve to be treated.

cdtm

No, your said said "Orange man bad" in response to my response to Whirly's topic.

Whataboutism was Rob's first response.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
No, I treat people how they deserve to be treated.

While we simply treat people with courtesy.

Blakemore

cdtm

Old Man Whirly!
Why did this topic dissolve into party politics. Politics even Imp didn't go with politics, neither was this my intention.

Blakemore

jaden_2.0
No, your said said "Orange man bad" in response to my response to Whirly's topic.

Whataboutism was Rob's first response.

You seem very confused. I think you should go look at my first post and your reply to it again.

cdtm
You seem very confused. I think you should go look at my first post and your reply to it again.

I pointed out the deplorable behavior of liberals, to your "give respect to get respect" video.

Cue "whatabout the capital riots" and other shite.

Blakemore
most of those are republicanslaughing sorry, Originally posted by cdtm
Rhino's! evil face

cdtm
I don't know fake Republicans get to be the Rhino's. A Rhino is cooler than an Elephant.

jaden_2.0
I pointed out the deplorable behavior of liberals, to your "give respect to get respect" video.

Cue "whatabout the capital riots" and other shite.

So it was exactly as I said. Me making a completely non political post and you responding with "but der leftz"

eThneoLgrRnae
I don't know fake Republicans get to be the Rhino's. A Rhino is cooler than an Elephant.

Nah. They are both waaaaaay coooler than a donkey/jackass though. rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

cdtm
So it was exactly as I said. Me making a completely non political post and you responding with "but der leftz"

That isn't how whataboutism works though. If you said "Those Democrats are rude!", ans I said "What about the far left, they're ruder", that would be a deflection.

Me simply giving a valid example of the lefts well documented history of rudeness isn't whataboutism, it's expanding on a topic.

Eon Blue
I treat all with respect.

jaden_2.0
That isn't how whataboutism works though. If you said "Those Democrats are rude!", ans I said "What about the far left, they're ruder", that would be a deflection.

Me simply giving a valid example of the lefts well documented history of rudeness isn't whataboutism, it's expanding on a topic.

Lucky for me I didn't accuse you of whataboutism.

cdtm
Lucky for me I didn't accuse you of whataboutism.

You did right there.

Blakemore
More of a question than an accusation.

jaden_2.0
You did right there.

That would be true if I'd posted about "the right".

I didn't. You cried about leftists for no reason. I asked why.

Robtard
His feelings are hurt, again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.