MCU Loki vs. Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Loki has his knives
Loki as of his Solo series

who wins

ShadowFyre
Loki shit stomps. Cheetah has zero feats that I can remember and Wonderwoman accrued anti feats just by fighting her.

Eon Blue
Loki, easily.

FrothByte
Loki from the movies should win. Loki from the D+ series loses as he was a complete jobber there.

riv6672
Loki, easily.

riv6672
Bane dies.

TheVaultDweller
Cheetah. Variant Loki literally had trouble dealing with trained humans and his magical abilities were extremely inconsistently utilised.

BruceSkywalker
cheetah was nothing special.. loki stomps

ShadowFyre
Cheetah vs. WW was one of the most boring fights I have ever seen

9jaboy
Cheetah wins. Variant Loki wasn't impressive.

TheVaultDweller
As I mentioned in another thread, it's literally like the writers of his solo show forgot Frost Giants also possess superhuman physical stats. Which would have been easier to ignore if they actually had him consistently use his magic to its full potential, but he doesn't do that either.

Contrast this to What If episode 3 where a version of Loki casually stomps Hank Pym Ant-Man while laughing at him. Meanwhile, Variant Loki can barely handle some fodder TVA agents...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.