"Liberals" sign petition to repeal first amendment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/j8NT_D9x9UU

What a bunch of fascist ignoramuses...smh. no

Eon Blue

cdtm

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
And they're the "average" Democrat these days.

Yup. Moderate democrats are extremely rare nowadays.

Eon Blue
I consider myself a left-leaning centrist, but highly disagree with the radical left, as I still have conservative views in place.

ArtificialGlory
Those people look like zombies who would sign their own death warrant if it was presented to them.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Those people look like zombies who would sign their own death warrant if it was presented to them.

Spot on. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, it's California so it wouldn't surprise me if many of then were stoned at the time they signed it.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ the dude who had his big pot belly hangin' out. laughing out loud

So gross... he should at least be wearing a shirt, ffs. No one wants to see that shit.

Bashar Teg
no source/evidence for the topic besides another youtube circlejerk? you mindless barking retards

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no source/evidence for the topic besides another youtube circlejerk? you mindless barking retards thumb up laughing out loud

cdtm
no source/evidence for the topic besides another youtube circlejerk? you mindless barking retards

Your entire posting history is all the proof we need. thumb up

Bashar Teg
that's the real source and evidence? your ad hominem phaggotry?

Newjak
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/j8NT_D9x9UU

What a bunch of fascist ignoramuses...smh. no laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Blakemore
NO ONE IN THAT VIDEO IS TAKING IT SERIOUSLY. JESUS FCKING ALLAH ETHNO REEE YOU REALLY ARE A JOKE.

cdtm
that's the real source and evidence? your ad hominem phaggotry?

Well, that and your embarrassing partisan hackery.

Old Man Whirly!
Well, that and your embarrassing partisan hackery. https://i.imgur.com/DjDKjzJ.jpg Musk's Computerised Delirious Try-hard Man model 1. The CDTM!

Bashar Teg
laughcry

cdtm
laughing out loud

I can laugh with you, because I'm not so insecure in my beliefs I need to resort to petty ableism, homophobic, and bigoted slurs in an argument. wink

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/DjDKjzJ.jpg Musk's Computerised Delirious Try-hard Man model 1. The CDTM!

but why is it always set to maximum tryhard? there should be a tryhard throttle and perhaps a tryhard governor in case biden gets reelected.

Old Man Whirly!
but why is it always set to maximum tryhard? there should be a tryhard throttle and perhaps a tryhard governor in case biden gets reelected. Musk expects every man to work as a machine and every machine to try harder. It's the only way he can eat his quintillions.

Bashar Teg
musk did help get us reusable engines. I'll forgive some degree of indentured servitude for that

Old Man Whirly!
musk did help get us reusable engines. I'll forgive some degree of indentured servitude for that True and his batteries are providing power to some hard to get to villages in the third world. But like Nestle, he'll have his pound of flesh.

eThneoLgrRnae

Cry more, snowflake.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
NO ONE IN THAT VIDEO IS TAKING IT SERIOUSLY. JESUS FCKING ALLAH ETHNO REEE YOU REALLY ARE A JOKE.

You must be seriously drunk right now.

eThneoLgrRnae
Your entire posting history is all the proof we need. thumb up

Spot on.

Bashar Teg
how many posts in a row? thREEEE?

Blakemore
You must be seriously drunk right now. projection

Newjak
Cry more, snowflake. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

cdtm
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

I agree Teg got burned by Lone Ranger, but all those laughing faces is just mean. 😅

Blakemore
Lol, he called him a snowflake.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lol, he called him a snowflake.

Well, if the shoe fits...

Robtard
They're not even real idiots off the street, Mike Dice asks people on the street to either volunteer for his "comedy" skit and play along and/or he pays them $5-10.00 to play along for a moment of their time.

Why do Rightist keep falling for the manufactured nonsense/outrage.

Blakemore
Well, if the shoe fits... isnt that you?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
They're not even real idiots off the street, Mike Dice asks people on the street to either volunteer for his "comedy" skit and play along and/or he pays them $5-10.00 to play along for a moment of their time.

Why do Rightist keep falling for the manufactured nonsense/outrage.

Oh really, and you know this how exactly?

If you have no proof then what is that called? Oh yeah, a conspiracy theory. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
isnt that you?

Nah, snowflakes are always leftists and people who cuck to leftists... you know, like you lol. laughing out loud

Robtard
Oh really, and you know this how exactly?

If you have no proof then what is that called? Oh yeah, a conspiracy theory. wink

It's known that this is what Mike Dice does. He manufactures outraged, so mouthbreathers (eg you) get all worked up and give him hits on this YT channel.

What's the proof that all those people are Liberals as claimed?

Newjak
I agree Teg got burned by Lone Ranger, but all those laughing faces is just mean. 😅 laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Newjak
Originally posted by Robtard

Why do Rightist keep falling for the manufactured nonsense/outrage. I mean even if he wasn't paying them it's true these types of skits are best left to comedy.

They should never be taken as serious collections of data.

At best they serve as a comedic way to look at groups of people to showcase the more absurd parts of them. At worst you get threads like this that take them too seriously.

eThneoLgrRnae
Agan, you and Rob have zero proof that those interactions Mark Dice has with people on the street are staged.

#ConspiracyTheory

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae

Bashar Teg
enjoy your staged coping-fiction, retard thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
thumb down thumb down

cdtm
LOL. That doesn't prove anything other than the fact that 's been doing these "man on the street" shows for a while.

It doesn't prove they are staged, ya limey drunkard.

Correct. But the loony left thinks down is up, hot is cold, and women are men, so are you really surprised?

eThneoLgrRnae
Correct. But the loony left thinks down is up, hot is cold, and women are men, so are you really surprised?

Blakey claims he's not a leftist though.

Blakemore

cdtm
Blakey claims he's not a leftist though.

A busted compass has North on it, and someone who has no clue how to read one could assume he's facing North. smile

eThneoLgrRnae

Eon Blue
I, too, am a centrist, but the radical left is stabilizing at a ridiculous rate.

eThneoLgrRnae
You being a centrist is much more believable than blake being one.

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
Sounds about right.

Newjak
Agan, you and Rob have zero proof that those interactions Mark Dice has with people on the street are staged.

#ConspiracyTheory laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Blakemore

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
I mean even if he wasn't paying them it's true these types of skits are best left to comedy.

They should never be taken as serious collections of data.

At best they serve as a comedic way to look at groups of people to showcase the more absurd parts of them. At worst you get threads like this that take them too seriously.

Bingo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.