Dr. Strange (MCU) vs Spawn (1997 movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
Two powerful heroes of magic and mysticism, with similar history of being ordinary humans, only to get involved in a near-fatal, if not fatal, outcome resulting in them encountering magical entities, and battle godly beings, are about to clash in a fight to the death.

tkitna
Strange

Eon Blue
Strange kills him.

KingD19
Spawn is dope 90's goodness, but Strange has like a million powers and is not only too strong, but way too versatile.

TheVaultDweller
It's been ages since I watched Spawn. Like 15 years+. From what I can remember though, he could potentially one-shot Strange with some of his attacks if he can connect. Problem for him is that Strange has very good defense via shields and the Cloak of Levitation, which not only allows Strange to levitate/fly but also actively protects him from incoming attacks. And Strange has a ton of options he could use in return.

BruceSkywalker
last time i watched spawn was 20 yeas ago

the good doctor really shouldn't have a problem

riv6672
Originally posted by tkitna
Strange
VERY Strange. thumb up

Jmanghan
Strange wins without too much trouble.

McNasty996
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
It's been ages since I watched Spawn. Like 15 years+. From what I can remember though, he could potentially one-shot Strange with some of his attacks if he can connect. Problem for him is that Strange has very good defense via shields and the Cloak of Levitation, which not only allows Strange to levitate/fly but also actively protects him from incoming attacks. And Strange has a ton of options he could use in return.

I do remember at the end when Maleboga* dragged them to hell he used some energy projection attack to kill a number of other spawns at the end(they literally exploded in green energy like Violator did) but don't think it's really calcable and can't really discern how much energy or destructive it was.

Regardless I think Spawn is likely getting BFRed, he was more of a melee/brawler type with guns and cool supporting abilities(chains, cape, etc.)

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by McNasty996
I do remember at the end when Maleboga* dragged them to hell he used some energy projection attack to kill a number of other spawns at the end(they literally exploded in green energy like Violator did) but don't think it's really calcable and can't really discern how much energy or destructive it was.

Regardless I think Spawn is likely getting BFRed, he was more of a melee/brawler type with guns and cool supporting abilities(chains, cape, etc.)

Yeah, and BFR tends to be a go-to move for Dr Strange and other sorcerers in combat.

On a side note, it seems like he's gotten even more powerful and can not only apparently cast planet-wide spells (albeit with a bit of prep), but has reached Kaecilius/Ancient One level with Mirror Dimension manipulation, going by the Spider-Man: No Way Home teaser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.