Bomb our allies and our bases and then remove our troops! You guessed it - Trump!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/bomb-the-bases-trump-s-plan-of-us-troops-withdrawal-from-afghanistan-leaves-social-media-puzzled-101629452210510.html

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, yet another orange man bad thread.

How nice.

Blakemore
Okay, whirly, next time make a Biden bad thread!

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
Okay, whirly, next time make a Biden bad thread!

He's just trying to distract from the fact only 26% of polled American citizens approve of Joe Biden's handling of the withdrawal.

He can make fun of Trump all he wants. Doesn't change the fact he isn't in charge now, and Trump isn't a General anyways, nor has any military advisers now, so he's just like any other layman with an opinion.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
BS.

Democrats and crazy leftists were criticizing Trump's presidency before he even got into office lol.

So, nah, it's not too early. Biden/Harris are destroying our country.

samhain
The main difference is that I've seen Biden supporters criticize him over this, and rightfully so. This wasn't handled well at all. The same can't be said for Trump supporters however, they followed him through thick and thin and are only now beginning to attempt to distance themselves from him, we've seen it on this site.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
The main difference is that I've seen Biden supporters criticize him over this, and rightfully so. This wasn't handled well at all. The same can't be said for Trump supporters however, they followed him through thick and thin and are only now beginning to attempt to distance themselves from him, we've seen it on this site. We have indeed Sam. thumb up

cdtm
The main difference is that I've seen Biden supporters criticize him over this, and rightfully so. This wasn't handled well at all. The same can't be said for Trump supporters however, they followed him through thick and thin and are only now beginning to attempt to distance themselves from him, we've seen it on this site.

Lone Ranger is distancing himself from Trump because of his shaky conservative values, not his competency.

I still think Trump was a lot better overall than given credit for, and plan to vote for him a second time.

eThneoLgrRnae

No, the main difference is that retard leftists were already talking about removing Trump from office even before he got there lol. They had no actual justification for that craziness other than they didn't didn't agree w/his politics.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/bomb-the-bases-trump-s-plan-of-us-troops-withdrawal-from-afghanistan-leaves-social-media-puzzled-101629452210510.html

"stable genius"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"stable genius" code for **** smile

Darth Thor

samhain
Originally posted by cdtm
Lone Ranger is distancing himself from Trump because of his shaky conservative values, not his competency.

I still think Trump was a lot better overall than given credit for, and plan to vote for him a second time.

Given the hyperbole that surrounds Trump I think it's likely that he's better than his critics would have you believe, but I think he's far worse than his support base would have you believe also.

Biden gets dragged over the coals for this but I wonder what excuses there would have been had this been Trump

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Also its too much brainwashing by the media.

Never did they scrutinise the occupation of Afghanistan to this extent over the last 20years.

Now with the withdrawal they are detailing every single thing going wrong.

Well, Fox is, but that's to be expected.

I don't follow CNN at all, and ABC has been mostly parroting Joe Biden's own words and those of his representatives.

Darth Thor
Well, Fox is, but that's to be expected.

I don't follow CNN at all, and ABC has been mostly parroting Joe Biden's own words and those of his representatives.

Theyve all been heavily scrutinising this withdrawal. As has the U.K. media.

samhain
If you want biased news, check out Sky News Australia, it's genuinely like watching a comedian practice their act or a youtuber ranting about something.

Darth Thor
Lol Ive seen clips on YouTube.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yeah, of course Trump was, and still is better for the country than pretty much any democrat out there but I still don't like how he seemed to flip flop on vaccines and how he threw Assange under the bus. It made me suspicious that he wasn't truly as opposed to the deep state as he pretends to be.

I just can't get enthusiastic over him running anymore because I have a strong suspicion he may be a phony.

I also partly blame him for not putting strong measures in place to secure our elections better.

Then when you also throw in the fact that the courts don't even bother to look at the overwhelming evidence of massive election fraud and instead just immediately throw any cases out in relation to it, it all just sapped the energy out of me for getting hyped up for any future elections. I mean, what's the point if they're just gonna steal it again right in front of our faces and the god**** courts won't do a god**** thing about it?

I'm just done with politics; at least bothering to vote in them or send in any money to any candidates. I'm not gonna waste my time, energy, and money when the deep state will just make all my efforts pointless by installing whoever they want as president and there's nothing that the American people can do about it short of getting violent and trying to overthrow the government.

I'm just.... done... with all of it.

jaden_2.0
Do that last thing then, big tough veteran guy.

Or are you too much of a coward to stand up for AMERICA!!!?

Robtard

cdtm

Robtard
Or 5 or even 10 times.

Nothing in the Constitution says anything about term limits for the executive branch.

The Twenty-Second Amendment disagrees with you. But you're welcome to your sexual fantasies.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
The Twenty-Second Amendment disagrees with you. But you're welcome to your sexual fantasies.

22nd amendment doesn't count!

Only the pre reconstruction amendments are the "real" constitution.

Old Man Whirly!

Darth Thor

Robtard
Under Trump it would have been a much larger disaster, he's far more incompetent than Biden is.

But sure, he would have been selling it as the 'greatest and bestest and most beautiful and secret' withdrawal the US has ever done while taking the credit for the good and blaming everyone but himself for the bad. Trump's MO.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, of course Trump was, and still is better for the country than pretty much any democrat out there but I still don't like how he seemed to flip flop on vaccines and how he threw Assange under the bus. It made me suspicious that he wasn't truly as opposed to the deep state as he pretends to be.

I just can't get enthusiastic over him running anymore because I have a strong suspicion he may be a phony.

I also partly blame him for not putting strong measures in place to secure our elections better.

Then when you also throw in the fact that the courts don't even bother to look at the overwhelming evidence of massive election fraud and instead just immediately throw any cases out in relation to it, it all just sapped the energy out of me for getting hyped up for any future elections. I mean, what's the point if they're just gonna steal it again right in front of our faces and the god**** courts won't do a god**** thing about it?

I'm just done with politics; at least bothering to vote in them or send in any money to any candidates. I'm not gonna waste my time, energy, and money when the deep state will just make all my efforts pointless by installing whoever they want as president and there's nothing that the American people can do about it short of getting violent and trying to overthrow the government.

I'm just.... done... with all of it. Trump is a phony. A big fat phony.

SquallX

SquallX
Yeah Biden and his administration shit the bed. Anyone who argues others wise are just morons.

Blakemore
Squall, we should wax your hairy balls

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SquallX
Yeah Biden and his administration shit the bed. Anyone who argues others wise are just morons. You're not Tony Blair are you Squall?

Robtard
Amazing how the anti-war Trumpers are now suddenly against ending wars.

SquallX
This is why is useless to debate with you people. Your mind is already made up, and all you have are excuses.

The fact that any of you refuses to admit Biden shit the bed makes you all just as bad as the other extremes on the other side.

Funny thing is, right this moment, the US just deployed a company form 1/2 base in Germany to Kosovo because of unrest due to its pulling out and leaving no structure behind.

The US also just deployed a company from 3/2 back to Afghanistan.

All of that in less than a month.

The fact that idiots argue leaving helicopters, hummvees and 100 of thousands ammo behind is par the course is just pure stupidity.

Robtard
IOW, you didn't have a proper response.

Who has said that? Withdrawing after 20 years of occupation was always going to be messy, could it be going better? Sure. Could it be worse. That's a yes too.

We literally left "helicopters, hummvees and 100 of thousands ammo" behind after the first Iraq war, again in the 2nd and you've lived through those. Most of the "helicopters, hummvees and 100 of thousands ammo" we supplied to the Afghan government will be going to the Taliban as well. Not saying it's good, but it is simply what happens when the US withdraws after a war.

Old Man Whirly!
You're not Tony Blair are you Squall? Originally posted by Robtard
Amazing how the anti-war Trumpers are now suddenly against ending wars. Originally posted by SquallX
This is why is useless to debate with you people. Your mind is already made up, and all you have are excuses.

The fact that any of you refuses to admit Biden shit the bed makes you all just as bad as the other extremes on the other side.

Funny thing is, right this moment, the US just deployed a company form 1/2 base in Germany to Kosovo because of unrest due to its pulling out and leaving no structure behind.

The fact that idiots argue leaving helicopters, hummvees and 100 of thousands ammo behind is par the course is just pure stupidity. It is though, what's worse is the number lost track of smile

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/magazine/how-many-guns-did-the-us-lose-track-of-in-iraq-and-afghanistan-hundreds-of-thousands.html

Robtard
I also suspect corrupt military officials being paid off by arms dealers to "misplace" weapons and equipment.

Old Man Whirly!
I also suspect corrupt military officials being paid off by arms dealers to "misplace" weapons and equipment. Oh definitely, some things the G7 cannot be involved in directly.

Darth Thor
There was no perfect way to withdraw. Was going to be a mess regardless. No matter what the shill media rams down our throats.

But we should have nothing but good things to say for the President who finally fought back against the deep state and actually did it.

If he pulls out of Iraq as well then I will just be in shock at what an amazing guy Biden turned out to be.

Adam_PoE
The media is going to find that they do not have their finger on the pulse of the public with this one. Biden evacuated over 80,000 people in less than 10 days with 0 casualties, ending a deeply-unpopular 20-year conflict.

you get thorns
How many posters in this thread plan on running for office in the next few years?

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The media is going to find that they do not have their finger on the pulse of the public with this one. Biden evacuated over 80,000 people in less than 10 days with 0 casualties, ending a deeply-unpopular 20-year conflict. According to the Rightwing news, Biden is something, something abandoning thousands of America to the Taliban. Also a coward for bailing out of Afghanistan. They somehow already forgot that Trump signed the peace deal with the Taliban in 2020.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump is a phony. A big fat phony.

Yeah.

Yeah Biden and his administration shit the bed. Anyone who argues others wise are just morons.

Yup.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae

The fact that idiots argue leaving helicopters, hummvees and 100 of thousands ammo behind is par the course is just pure stupidity.

Spot on, squall. thumb up thumb up

It's disgusting how Biden zombies are making out like this is some kind of victory or good thing for the USA. Otoh, China is quite pleased that the Taliban now has all those weapons and equipment. Joe is doin' his "job" making them quite happy. wink

Letting our border be overrun while he does nothing but incompetently stumble around the WH looking for a pudding cup puts a smile on the CCP's faces as well.

Way to go, Joe! wink

eThneoLgrRnae
There was no perfect way to withdraw. Was going to be a mess regardless.

BS.

Keep making excuses for Biden's major f*ck up. There's no way Trump would've allowed all those weapons and equiment to fall into the terrorists' hands... no.... way.... period.

Old Man Whirly!
4 in a row... laughcry

eThneoLgrRnae
Keep crying.

Darth Thor
BS.

Keep making excuses for Biden's major f*ck up. There's no way Trump would've allowed all those weapons and equiment to fall into the terrorists' hands... no.... way.... period.

So is this the excuse youre going to cling to so that you can avoid praising Biden for being the first President of the 21st century to pull out of one of these shitty wars ?

Btw what was your reason before Squallx gave you that lame ass one ?

Blakemore
All your base are belong to us?

Darth Thor
Yeah also who is quantifying which weapons/vehicles we shouldn't have been left behind? Given that we intentionally armed the puppet Afghan army.

It was a 20 year occupation, of course we were going to leave some stuff behind. Jeez.

you get thorns
Yeah also who is quantifying which weapons/vehicles we shouldn't have been left behind? Given that we intentionally armed the puppet Afghan army.

It was a 20 year occupation, of course we were going to leave some stuff behind. Jeez.

I think the guys we had working over there know a little about destroying things. Just saying.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!
But the only US troops going back are to help with evacuations and have orders not to engage with the Taliban unless threatened themselves. They are not fee to roam collecting gold rings like sonic.

Blakemore
All your base are belong to us?

Darth Thor

cdtm
But wasn't that left for the Afghan army? Biden did say we left them an airforce, and the Taliban had no airforce.

There was no right way. We would have just stayed there forever trying to do it right or perfect.

It's very clear now the Taliban were going to take over no matter when we left. If we knew that like we do IN HINDSIGHT, that they will take over so fast, then of course more effort would have been made to evacuate the heavier firepower first.

But let's not pretend we all knew the Talibans were going to take over within a week. Hindsight IS a wonderful thing though.

The whole country is convinced of what you're saying. It's the Duh position right now due to the relentless focus on everything going wrong by the media. Funny where this focus was when we were there and allying ourselves with warlords and blowing up hospitals.

Again Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

DT, you don't think the media is partially trying to cover their butts?

Since they were the ones harping for years about pulling out, and now that we have it going so wrong so fast makes them look kind of like clueless putz's.

Sure, hindsight and who could have known, but still a bad look.

Old Man Whirly!
But the only US troops going back are to help with evacuations and have orders not to engage with the Taliban unless threatened themselves. They are not free to roam collecting gold rings like sonic.

Darth Thor
DT, you don't think the media is partially trying to cover their butts?

Since they were the ones harping for years about pulling out, and now that we have it going so wrong so fast makes them look kind of like clueless putz's.

Well Russel Brand did an interesting video. He reckons the media want wars to complain about them. No Trump, no wars, where are they gonna get their ratings from?

The politicians on the other hand...

Biden needs a bit of Trump in him at this moment. Trump would have taken this win, owned it and not let the media or other politicians control the narrative.

Sure, hindsight and who could have known, but still a bad look.

Of course.

Robtard
BS.

Yeah, Trump would have been in Afghanistan from day one of the withdrawal personally overseeing every bit of equipment and weapon down to the bullet. Can totally see that.

Or in reality, the majority of the weapons and equipment the Taliban is picking up are what the US gave the Afghanistan government, the rest is what the US just leaves behind when we bail out, like we did in Iraq 1 and 2 and Vietnam.

SquallX
But the only US troops going back are to help with evacuations and have orders not to engage with the Taliban unless threatened themselves. They are not fee to roam collecting gold rings like sonic.

So what should happen now from that bomb going off? We supposedly now have 3 wounded soldiers, 4 dead, and around 60 civilians hurt.

Robtard
If I had a Trumper-like mentality, I would be claiming it's an inside job, the deep state, the deeper state etc.

But I'm not a Trumper, so what should happen is we increase security and do an investigation to find those responsible, unless someone has already taken credit, while continuing to evacuate people out of the country and trying to stick to the withdrawal deadline.

Darth Thor
If I had a Trumper-like mentality, I would be claiming it's an inside job, the deep state, the deeper state etc.

hmm

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae

But I'm not a Trumper, so what should happen is we increase security and do an investigation to find those responsible, unless someone has already taken credit, while continuing to evacuate people out of the country and trying to stick to the withdrawal deadline.

Yawn

"Trumper".

I'm so f*cking sick of that f*cking label. You just don't f*cking get it. I told you repeatedly that I'm not a "Trumper" anymore. Did you know that I have the exact same political views now as I had before Trump ever entered into politics? Or do you stupidly think Trump gave it all to me? laughing

My conservative political leanings don't come from Trump, ffs.

Screw Trump. He is not my king, ffs. Only Jesus Christ is. Trump is probably a big phony. Though he's still better than pretty much every single democrat, and most republicans as well.

If you had a "Trumper-like mentality" it would be a huge improvement over the retarded leftist TDS mentality you have though.

Old Man Whirly!
So what should happen now from that bomb going off? We supposedly now have 3 wounded soldiers, 4 dead, and around 60 civilians hurt. yeah, that's the point of the withdrawal so casualties don't continue, year after year for Americans in another country in a region the the US, UK et al. Turned into a shit. Remember no Afgannies were involved in 911.

Robtard
Yawn

"Trumper".

I'm so f*cking sick of that f*cking label. You just don't f*cking get it. I told you repeatedly that I'm not a "Trumper" anymore. Did you know that I have the exact same political views now as I had before Trump ever entered into politics? Or do you stupidly think Trump gave it all to me? laughing

Screw Trump. He is not my king, ffs. Only Jesus Christ is. Trump is probably a big phony. Though he's still better than pretty much every single democrat, and most republicans as well.

If you had a "Trumper-like mentality" it would be a huge improvement over the retarded leftist TDS mentality you have though.

Trumpers like you are fair weather fans, you were all over his nutsack while he ran and while he was POTUS. Not that he's a loser, you jumped ship. I 100% guarantee if Trump runs again, you will jump right back on.

Anyhow, I see you didn't address my point about Afghanistan, so I'll consider it that you agree with me. Good boy thumb up

Robtard
yeah, that's the point of the withdrawal so casualties don't continue, year after year for Americans in another country in a region the the US, UK et al. Turned into a shit. Remember no Afgannies were involved in 911.

American's have been dying in Afghanistan year after year since America went in in 2001. But now, just now, it's unacceptable to Trumpers.

Also the 10's of thousands of civilians who have died as a direct result of the war.

Old Man Whirly!
American's have been dying in Afghanistan year after year since America went in in 2001. But now, just now, it's unacceptable to Trumpers.

Also the 10's of thousands of civilians who have died as a direct result of the war. Make no mistake Isis will try and take over the Taliban... But the Afghans hate being told what to do.

Robtard
Make no mistake Isis will try and take over the Taliban... But the Afghans hate being told what to do.

Oh yeah, it's going to lead to even more civilian deaths. It's shit.

Darth Thor
Yawn

"Trumper".

This coming from the guy who claims Trump is the true elected President.

And why ? Because Trump says so.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh yeah, it's going to lead to even more civilian deaths. It's shit. Yup. I read Tony Blair the day before yesterday, he is so divisive. He and Bush got us in this mess, at times he is such a **** and then he does things like mobilise the resources to stop Ebola in West Africa, particularly the Ivory Coast and make no mistake a lot of lives were saved because of him. Such a strange man.

Darth Thor
and then he does things like mobilise the resources to stop Ebola in West Africa, particularly the Ivory Coast and make no mistake a lot of lives were saved because of him.

Whilst the guy he followed into these wars was probably having an extended nap that day.

Old Man Whirly!
Whilst the guy he followed into these wars was probably having an extended nap that day. Bush terrified him,

https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/blair-scared-to-fall-out-with-bush-in-runup-to-iraq-war-6631734.html

If he started showing some remorse for his decisions I think people would respect him a bit more. When you look back on his terms in office at home in the UK it was a golden time. He ****ed up not having enough bottle with Bush ane wanting to be a world statesman.

Robtard
Bush terrified him,

https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/blair-scared-to-fall-out-with-bush-in-runup-to-iraq-war-6631734.html

If he started showing some remorse for his decisions I think people would respect him a bit more. When you look back on his terms in office at home in the UK it was a golden time. He ****ed up not having enough bottle with Bush ane wanting to be a world statesman.

Bush was like a toddler holding a feather trigger loaded handgun with. I'd be weary too.

Old Man Whirly!
Bush was like a toddler holding a feather trigger loaded handgun with. I'd be weary too. Yeah, there is that.

Adam_PoE

Also the 10's of thousands of civilians who have died as a direct result of the war.

Trumpers are conflicted.

On the one hand, they are loath to contradict Trump, who was so desperate to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan that he stuck a controversial deal with the Taliban.

But they are also aware of polls showing many Americans wanting to bring troops home.

But on the other hand, Republicans are also eager to condemn a Democratic president and exploit critical coverage of the administration in the wake of the Taliban reclaiming power.

The result is a narrowly tailored talking point, embraced by much of the party: GOP officials have spent a couple of weeks attacking Biden, not for withdrawing our forces, but for withdrawing our forces in problematic ways. The message has focused less on the "what" and more on the "how."

Which is why it came as a surprise when House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy contradicted Trump yesterday, saying at a Capitol Hill press conference that he "would have kept American troops in Afghanistan."

When the reporter followed up, asking what the troops' mission should be and how long McCarthy would want to see troops deployed to Afghanistan, the GOP leader could not answer directly.

When asked whether Trump was "wrong to agree to withdraw our troops," McCarthy could not answer that question directly either.

In February 2020, after the Trump administration announced its deal with the Taliban, McCarthy applauded the former president for "working toward closing this chapter."

Now, McCarthy think we should leave U.S. troops in Afghanistan until, well, some point in the future.

ShadowFyre

Bro. He pulled the military out before the civilians, Biden had every intention of leaving those people behind.

**** Biden. **** Trump.

Covid isn't the pandemic, having the two stupidest ****ing Presidents ever back to back is

Darth Thor
If he started showing some remorse for his decisions I think people would respect him a bit more.

Dunno. Its too big a crime to just own up to now. So he has to convince himself it was all justified hence be completely unapologetic and go as far as calling Biden an imbecile for withdrawing.

That said David Miliband who was one of his top boys back then has outright admitted Iraq was a disaster. However he supported him so strongly at the time I think its better for his soul not to make a comeback to politics and stick to the charity work hes doing (helping refugees).

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
Yup.

But don't you dare criticize Biden for this or else it proves you're just a "racist Trumper". wink

Darth Thor
You guys do realise it was ISIS who did the attack and not the Taliban right?

Ergo no excuse for a full on invasion/occupation.

Old Man Whirly!
You guys do realise it was ISIS who did the attack and not the Taliban right?

Ergo no excuse for a full on invasion/occupation. They honestly don't realise much.

Darth Thor
Bidens also made it clear this wont stop the withdrawal mission. Because that would be giving into terror (which in this instance makes perfect sense)

So why make things up guys ?

Old Man Whirly!
Bidens also made it clear this wont stop the withdrawal mission. Because that would be giving into terror (which in this instance makes perfect sense)

So why make things up guys ? Because they are pushing their narrative like they have been told by the right controller media, such good little esoldiers.

samhain
Yup.

But don't you dare criticize Biden for this or else it proves you're just a "racist Trumper". wink

But everyone's criticizing Biden's handling of this from what I see. I'm sure there are individuals who aren't but let mental be mental I say.

Everyone even slightly left of centre cheering for Biden over this is simply a false narrative.

Robtard
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Bro. He pulled the military out before the civilians, Biden had every intention of leaving those people behind.

**** Biden. **** Trump.

Covid isn't the pandemic, having the two stupidest ****ing Presidents ever back to back is

Bro, the US military is still in Afghanistan, the deadline for the full military withdrawl is 9/11/2021. People are still being evacuated as of today.

Biden's definitely made mistakes here, but let's attack him for those and not made up nonsense.

Old Man Whirly!
Bro, the US military is still in Afghanistan, the deadline for the full military withdrawl is 9/11/2021. People are still being evacuated as of today.

Biden's definitely made mistakes here, but that's attack him for those and not made up nonsense. Bro, Bingo! smile

Robtard

SquallX

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

Darth Thor

Eon Blue

SquallX
Of course no one thinks terrorist killings are fine. Where did that even come from?

But you seem to be throwing blame at all the wrong people. The attack wasnt Bidens fault. And the Taliban arent to blame either.

So Biden holds no blame then?

Then again, the house speaker did say there are no Americans stranded in Afghanistan.

Eon Blue
Leftists will never put shame on Biden.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Leftists will never put shame on Biden.

Course not, they wanna make a lame argument that this is somehow all Trump's fault lol.

Darth Thor
So Biden holds no blame then?

For the IS terrorist attack ? How/why would you blame Biden for that? Its frigging IS. Its what they do.

jaden_2.0
Anyone with half a brain can see what the real point was behind invading and occupying Afghanistan and Iraq was. It's because they surrounded Iran and the US wanted air bases so they could bomb the shit out of them if the need arose. Now they can just drone them into oblivion from Saudi Arabia and Turkey if needed so Iraq and Afghanistan are a pointless waste of resources.

They could've avoided the emergence of ISIS if they didn't deliberately keep the iraqi government weak, corrupt and useless but the Saudis wanted to ensure the planned Iran, Iraq, Syria oil and gas pipeline could never challenge their own supply of resources so the US did what they were told and the sunni Saudis funded ISIS to keep shia Iraq and Syria on their knees.

eThneoLgrRnae
I heard like hundreds of ISIS members were released from their prisons when the Taliban took back over.

*clap* *clap* *clap**clap*

Way to go, Joe!

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Hundreds of ISIS murdering bastards are free again thanks to you!

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Seriously, why the hell are those scum of the earth shitbags still alive in the first place?

After they were captured they should've immediately all been dipped in bacon grease (simply because they hate bacon) and set on fire to burn to death which is the way they killed so many of their victims (though w/out the bacon grease)

Those MF'ers don't even deserve a god**** trial.

eThneoLgrRnae
I bet Obama is fist bumping with Biden over all of these ISIS bastards being freed again and all of those innocent civilians and marines being murdered by that suicide bomber.

jaden_2.0
ISIS are attacking the Taliban.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
ISIS are attacking the Taliban. Isis and the Taliban hate each other.

Darth Thor
I heard like hundreds of ISIS members were released from their prisons when the Taliban took back over.

Citation needed.

As for the Taliban before you put “blame” for that solely on Biden this is from February 2020:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51689443.amp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.