Doctor Octopus vs. King Shark (DCEU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Otto has trailer feats from No way home

Who wins

Kazenji
Originally posted by carthage

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji

^^^ laughing

Bane dies.

carthage

riv6672
^^^ laughing

steverules_2
Originally posted by carthage

Who wins

You're not Tyrannoraptor are you? erm I honestly thought this was one of his threads

Kazenji
....And?

exactly this is a stupid ****en vs thread.

ShadowFyre
I think he meant Doc Ock in general with his trailer feat. Not just Dock Ock from the trailer.

Doc should theoretically be able to hold king Shark by his arms and legs though wtf he would do from there is anybodies guess. Probably throwing KS or ragdolling him would be best bet.

KingD19
He could just stab him in the face. Remember the arms have blades in the tips and Ock is strong enough to toss cars, rip off bank vaults and overpower Pete without much trouble. Nanaue is tough but his piercing damage against his "dumb friends" was non-existent so Ock should be able to turn him into a pin cushion.

Eon Blue

Kazenji
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I think he meant Doc Ock in general with his trailer feat. Not just Dock Ock from the trailer.

erm

Darth Thor
Originally posted by KingD19
Nanaue is tough but his piercing damage against his "dumb friends" was non-existent

Youre kidding right ?

He took multiple fire from a platoon of soldiers. What are knives supposed to do ?

ShadowFyre
They did put him down though? Same as Bloodsport, though I'm not sure what Bloodsport shot was real

KingD19
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Youre kidding right ?

He took multiple fire from a platoon of soldiers. What are knives supposed to do ?

So you're gonna ignore the little fish creatures that bit him to shreds? Why can they tear skin and muscle off with ease but he can't get stabbed? Especially by a guy who has some pretty insane strength feats as I've mentioned.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by KingD19
So you're gonna ignore the little fish creatures that bit him to shreds? Why can they tear skin and muscle off with ease but he can't get stabbed? Especially by a guy who has some pretty insane strength feats as I've mentioned.

Huh?

Bullets didn't put him down. We have no idea what those creatures were. Clearly some kind of mutants. But we know what bullets are and they are > knives lol.

Now if your argument is Knives with Doc Ock's force behind them, that might have more merit. But saying he has no durability feats to piercing doesn't fly after taking all those bullets.

Also those fish just hurt him a little, but nothing serious. See all the damage he took after the fish bites, and he was still ripping through the soldiers.

ShadowFyre
Only discrepancy with king shark is Bloodsport put him down with like six shots

h1a8
Youre kidding right ?

He took multiple fire from a platoon of soldiers. What are knives supposed to do ? knives can be >> any Ak (or equivalent) bullet depending on how sharp and how tough the metal is and the strength weilded behind the knife.
Ripping a bank vault off >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any bullet Shark tanked (which also proves how tough his metal is and the strength he can generate). Doc Ok can possibly rip his limbs off.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Only discrepancy with king shark is Bloodsport put him down with like six shots

Well Bloodsport didn't exactly have a normal gun. I mean it was basically materialising out of nowhere lol

Originally posted by h1a8
knives can be >> any Ak (or equivalent) bullet depending on how sharp and how tough the metal is and the strength weilded behind the knife.

I don't have the patience to deal with your fake science right now. But it was a platoon of fire he took. So even if you want to compare a knife to a bullet it would have to be hundreds of knives coming at him at the same time. And they still didn't put him down.

Originally posted by h1a8
Ripping a bank vault off >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any bullet Shark tanked (which also proves how tough his metal is and the strength he can generate). Doc Ok can possibly rip his limbs off.

Well he PULLED off the vault door. Took a few seconds of effort IIRC. But he certainly didn't punch through it.

Point being strength can be different to striking power. Especially when we are talking about mechanical non humanoid arms.

h1a8
Well Bloodsport didn't exactly have a normal gun. I mean it was basically materialising out of nowhere lol

I don't have the patience to deal with your fake science right now. But it was a platoon of fire he took. So even if you want to compare a knife to a bullet it would have to be hundreds of knives coming at him at the same time. And they still didn't put him down.

Well he PULLED off the vault door. Took a few seconds of effort IIRC. But he certainly didn't punch through it.

Point being strength can be different to striking power. Especially when we are talking about mechanical non humanoid arms.

I stated the stipulations of WHEN a knife >>> Ak47 bullet.
I stated the toughness of the metal, sharpness of the blade, and the strength behind the knife are all factors. I proved both the toughness and strength parts in Docs arms.

With that said, I have several ballistic vests. One can stop all handgun bullets up to 44 magnum (level 3a) yet it can be stabbed through with a random tactical knife under human strength. That kills your theory there. The other is higher rated and can stop some rifle rounds. Yet it isnt completely stab proof (it lists the stab protection specs). Kills your theory again.

Oh i forgot, he got hit by a platoon. Getting hit with a thousand rain drops is no different than getting hit with a single rain drop. A platoon is not doing shit to a bank vault with machine guns. Have you watched demolition range?Ak47s dont even put a dent on 1 inch steel. The bank vault was way thicker.

Lastly, i stated Doc can pull his limbs off by proof of the bank vault. Bank vault is tougher than Sharks limbs. My argument was never Doc stabbing Shark.

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
You're not Tyrannoraptor are you? erm I honestly thought this was one of his threads

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.