Rightist Hero Tucker Carlson Does Not Understand Suff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

samhain
So he doesn't understand what Bisexual is? Why am I not surprised?

Robtard
He's pushing that Kate Brown revoked her bisexuality and her standing in the LGBTQ community when she married a man. He doesn't understand that sexuality is not dependent on who you're actively ****ing.

eg A person can be gay but voluntarily celibate like some priest, or a person can be straight and involuntarily celibate like incels or several of KMC's Rightist.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
He's pushing that Kate Brown revoked her bisexuality and her standing in the LGBTQ community when she married a man. He doesn't understand that sexuality is not dependent on who you're actively ****ing.

eg A person can be gay but voluntarily celibate like some priest, or a person can be straight and involuntarily celibate like incels or several of KMC's Rightist. Bingo!

samhain

By his moronic logic she would have also revoked it if she had married a woman, like the only way a Bi person can be truly Bi is if they marry both a man and a woman.

The words; thick as pig shit, spring to mind.

Bashar Teg
what is suff?
baby don't hur me
don't hur me
no more

jaden_2.0

eg A person can be gay but voluntarily celibate like some priest, or a person can be straight and involuntarily celibate like incels or several of KMC's Rightist.

Someone should explain to him its like the way his beloved Republican politicians that are straight, married men who go out an **** rent boys while their wives are getting railed by the pool guy.

Robtard
Had forgotten about the "rent boy" trend laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, Carlson understands the important stuff a lot more than Rob and other lefties do.

I get it that Tucker triggers lefties something fierce because he tells it like it actually is and that hurts lefties' wittle fee fees sooooo much but the simple fact is that he is far more informed about what is actually going on in the country and the world than all of you snowflakes are who get all your "news" from the likes of Rachel Maddow, CNN, and BBC lol.

Newjak
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, Carlson understands the important stuff a lot more than Rob and other lefties do.

I get it that Tucker triggers lefties something fierce because he tells it like it actually is and that hurts lefties' wittle fee fees sooooo much but the simple fact is that he is far more informed about what is actually going on in the country and the world than all of you snowflakes are who get all your "news" from the likes of Rachel Maddow, CNN, and BBC lol. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, so sorry I hurt your wittle fee fees, newjack.

I know how snowflake lefties like you detest the truth.

Eon Blue

Newjak
Oh, so sorry I hurt your wittle fee fees, newjack.

I know how snowflake lefties like you detest the truth. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Newjak
@eon
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Eon Blue

Newjak
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
reeee, etc durwank

eThneoLgrRnae

Newjak

Newjak
I mean there's not much to say one this. Tucker is a big fan of asking easy questions but pretending they're profound.

Of course someone can be bi while being married to one gender. It's about attraction and Kate can still be sexually attracted to women even if she is married.

The same way married men can be sexually attracted to other women than their wives.

This is dumb.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
I mean there's not much to say one this. Tucker is a big fan of asking easy questions but pretending they're profound.

Of course someone can be bi while being married to one gender. It's about attraction and Kate can still be sexually attracted to women even if she is married.

The same way married men can be sexually attracted to other women than their wives.

This is dumb.

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Tucker >>>>>>> Rachel Madcow and every other single person at MSNBC and CNN. thumb up thumb up

Oh, and he also is >>>>>>>>>>> The Young Turds. wink

Newjak
laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak

This is dumb.

The reason Tucker as easy questions while pretending they're profound is due to his target audiences mental acuity.

Case in point:

I get it that Tucker triggers lefties something fierce because he tells it like it actually is and that hurts lefties' wittle fee fees sooooo much but the simple fact is that he is far more informed about what is actually going on in the country and the world than all of you snowflakes are who get all your "news" from the likes of Rachel Maddow, CNN, and BBC lol.

Newjak
The reason Tucker as easy questions while pretending they're profound is due to his target audiences mental acuity.

Case in point: Sad but not untrue

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. I laugh everytime I think about how Tucker triggers you snowflakes lol. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
LOL. I laugh everytime I think about how Tucker triggers you snowflakes lol. laughing out loud durwank

Blakemore

Zenwolf

Newjak
LOL. I laugh everytime I think about how Tucker triggers you snowflakes lol. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Not talking about that.

I'm referring to when you called Adolf Hitler "awesome" on several different occasions.

Blakemore

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore
Well show me the posts.

Eon Blue

Blakemore
This is stupid

Old Man Whirly!
We all know your have a personal shrine devoted to Hitler. dur

Darth Thor

eThneoLgrRnae
Too bad he's not honest about actually praising Hitler on multiple occasions.

"Naw, I just don't remember that her derp."

Yeah... right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.