Weirdest Incident on KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
KMC has a rich, rich history of the weird. But which incident here is the weirdest and most leftfield for you? Is it the infamous "**** you PVS" video? Is it the chode in Purple Pants, AC's blackmailing shenanigans, or something else?

What is the strangest of the strange here?

Impediment

Robtard
Probably the scribble showing everyone the sexting with Eon PMs, that was weird.

AC blackmailing 15yo girls for nudes (among other incidents) wasn't weird, it was disgusting.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Probably the scribble showing everyone the sexting with Eon PMs, that was weird.

AC blackmailing 15yo girls for nudes (among other incidents) wasn't weird, it was disgusting. Did AC actually Blackmail for nudes, I did not know that. Yeah, Eon and Scribbs were weird and from the leftfield no doubt. I still think FUPVS is weird as it was a group thing with no prize be it nudes of teens or masturbation. It was just crazy.

Robtard
That KMC group "**** You Paul!" video was definitely weird, like get a life weird. But it was also funny and I laughed at the absurdity. Why I personally rank it lower in weirdest.

Old Man Whirly!
That KMC group "**** You Paul!" video was definitely weird, like get a life weird. But it was also funny and I laughed at the absurdity. Why I personally rank it lower in weirdest. That's a point it was absurd, typical Broly tb honest.

I find the Stop the steal stuff now somewhat bizarre!

Robtard
The 'Stop the Steal' stuff is losers who can't accept the results of an election because they lost and I rank that solidly in the 'it's mental' category, dangerously mental to the point of lethality as we've seen.

Bashar Teg
tbh i would rather have not been involved in a "Weirdest Incident on KMC", but there it is

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Did AC actually Blackmail for nudes, I did not know that. Yeah, Eon and Scribbs were weird and from the leftfield no doubt. I still think FUPVS is weird as it was a group thing with no prize be it nudes of teens or masturbation. It was just crazy.

From the chats posted, he seemingly did. Gross bastard.

You're assuming they didn't reward each other in some fashion after the phone stopped recording and the video uploaded to their YT channel smile

steverules_2

StiltmanFTW
From the chats posted, he seemingly did. Gross bastard.

Iirc, he was "smart" about it, pretended to be a chick, befriended kmc girls, showed them nudes and made them feel guilty for not posting anything in return, eventually getting their nudes after a while?

That's how it worked, yes?

He's always been weird af and hated by most of the board, but that "incident" really destroyed all of his remaining e-rep.

That KMC group "**** You Paul!" video was definitely weird, like get a life weird. But it was also funny and I laughed at the absurdity. Why I personally rank it lower in weirdest.

Paul = Pr?

Link?

jaden_2.0
Probably me murdering Quan.

I mean...uuhhh...not that.

Shakyamunison's music. (I still have his band's CD he sent me)

Adam_PoE
It is one of these two for me:

For me "**** you PVS" took some beating. Putting a video up because PVS pisses you off as a gang is a bit crazy.

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iirc, he was "smart" about it, pretended to be a chick, befriended kmc girls, showed them nudes and made them feel guilty for not posting anything in return, eventually getting their nudes after a while?

He's always been weird af and hated by most of the board, but that "incident" really destroyed all of his remaining e-rep.

Paul = Pr?

Link?

Yeah, he had grooming tactics down and a fake social media accounts and iirc, the name was "Kara DeCosta" or something like that.

Paul = Bashar. Bashar hurt his feelings so he called Eon over to his house to make a "**** you!" video.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is one of these two for me:

Which is your heart leaning towards more though?

Adam_PoE
Which is your heart leaning towards more though?

I am leaning toward the infamous "PVS, **** you" video, because they took it real life. They met in person, recorded the video, uploaded it to YouTube, and posted it to KMC. And at no point in that sequence of events did any one of the participants rethink it. Being so invested in the personalities and postings on a message board to take things off platform and into real life is taking things too far. And it should really cause those people to pause, and examine themselves, and what is going on in their lives that this seemed like a good idea.

On the other hand, the Eon Blue/Scribble situation is definitely more perverse. Pretending to be on the gender spectrum, and convincing a transgender person to delay transition, in order to coerce them into performing sexual acts on camera for your masturbatory pleasure is disgusting. Not to mention, leading them to believe that you are in a romantic relationship, so they will be defend your right-wing beliefs, and act as a human shield for you and your right-wing friends. Only to say, "Just kidding, I am not trans, we are not in a relationship, I am actually married to a 'real' woman. I was just using you to teach you a lesson about being trusting of strangers online." That person is a total degenerate.

Old Man Whirly!

Scribble
Did AC actually Blackmail for nudes, I did not know that. Yeah, Eon and Scribbs were weird and from the leftfield no doubt. I still think FUPVS is weird as it was a group thing with no prize be it nudes of teens or masturbation. It was just crazy. AC is much weirder and ****ed up than what happened between me and Eon. Like, a million times over. Literally wtf is Adam even talking about? Eon is trans. We had a conflict that was 98% misunderstanding whilst in the midst of a pandemic that was taking a toll on everyone's mental health. Me and Eon are also now completely cool with each other and hold no grudges. It was, yes, a completely crazy situation, but what I said at the time turned out NOT to be entirely accurate and a lot of it was my own conjecture. I regret all of that and don't want whatever I said in the midst of a mental breakdown to be used against one of my friends.

Meanwhile AC was masquerading under fake female identities for years getting pictures of female (sometimes underage) members in their bras and creating entire personalities to achieve this whilst trying to start a hip-hop career lmao. AC is a ****ed up guy who did what he did purely for self-satisfaction and narcissistic power-game shit.

Also a lot of what Adam said there is straight-up bullshit. Wtf is that "convincing a transgender person to delay transition" shit? That was never an aspect at all, probably made up by Adam's tiny smooth brain. There are further lies in Adam's post but I'm not going to get into every time he makes some new dramatic element up.

I would ask people to stop using that incident as a reason to bash someone I am friends with, someone with whom we worked through our conflict and are now on good terms again. I'm not getting into any drama again (I could get into Bash, Rob and Adam joyfully and psychopathically baiting me, at the time a trans person clearly in a dark place , into having an even worse mental breakdown, but yeah, I'm not getting into that) but please stop this libelous bullshit. You guys clearly have a collective hate-boner for Eon and it's ****ing creepy.

On topic: AC obviously ****ing takes the cake here, he groomed and manipulated many members for years, he committed actual crimes and was a severely nasty ****ed-up guy.

cdtm

Paul = Pr?

Link?

Wow, what a creep.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Scribble
AC is much weirder and ****ed up than what happened between me and Eon. Like, a million times over. Literally wtf is Adam even talking about? Eon is trans. We had a conflict that was 98% misunderstanding whilst in the midst of a pandemic that was taking a toll on everyone's mental health. Me and Eon are also now completely cool with each other and hold no grudges. It was, yes, a completely crazy situation, but what I said at the time turned out NOT to be entirely accurate and a lot of it was my own conjecture. I regret all of that and don't want whatever I said in the midst of a mental breakdown to be used against one of my friends.

Meanwhile AC was masquerading under fake female identities for years getting pictures of female (sometimes underage) members in their bras and creating entire personalities to achieve this whilst trying to start a hip-hop career lmao. AC is a ****ed up guy who did what he did purely for self-satisfaction and narcissistic power-game shit.

Also a lot of what Adam said there is straight-up bullshit. Wtf is that "convincing a transgender person to delay transition" shit? That was never an aspect at all, probably made up by Adam's tiny smooth brain. There are further lies in Adam's post but I'm not going to get into every time he makes some new dramatic element up.

I would ask people to stop using that incident as a reason to bash someone I am friends with, someone with whom we worked through our conflict and are now on good terms again. I'm not getting into any drama again (I could get into Bash, Rob and Adam joyfully and psychopathically baiting me, at the time a trans person clearly in a dark place , into having an even worse mental breakdown, but yeah, I'm not getting into that) but please stop this libelous bullshit. You guys clearly have a collective hate-boner for Eon and it's ****ing creepy.

On topic: AC obviously ****ing takes the cake here, he groomed and manipulated many members for years, he committed actual crimes and was a severely nasty ****ed-up guy.

Do you want to play this game? Because the posts are still in The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic) Thread. I can quote them here for you if you like, and we can start the entire discussion over again. Or you can quit trying to rewrite history, because you made-up with your little ePal. Your choice.

Eon Blue
Do you want to play this game? Because the posts are still in The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic) Thread. I can quote them here for you if you like, and we can start the entire discussion over again. Or you can quit trying to rewrite history, because you made-up with your little ePal. Your choice.

You literally have no idea of anything that truly transpired and are merely here to spread hate. You think you know, but are utterly clueless as you always have been. Have fun with doing that, I wish you the best in life and all it entails.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Eon Blue
You literally have no idea of anything that truly transpired and are merely here to spread hate. You think you know, but are utterly clueless as you always have been. Have fun with doing that, I wish you the best in life and all it entails. what was that PVS video all about Eon. So weird your gang took it offline made a video and uploaded it to YouTube... weird.

Eon Blue
what was that PVS video all about Eon. So weird your gang took it offline made a video and uploaded it to YouTube... weird.

It was all fun. Take it as such.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
Not nice, old man, haha , you old.

Bashar Teg
AC's criminal insanity manifested into a specifically weird pattern, which imo made it the most notable, even among the known-unknown pedo incidents here (if ac were here, he'd be whining that he's technically a hebophile). stillman posted part of it, but it gets way more specific:

he was also doing some sort of involuntary pervert marketing campaign for victoria's secret 'bombshell' bras. basically he had a fetish for this particular bra, and that fetish seemed to include seeing photos of young women and children wearing them.

the "selfie" photos he would send would be of a woman wearing that particular bra (then probably switched to catfishing with selfies of his own victims). he would mail them that type of bra, as a "gift" of course, and then beg them to take a photo wearing it. as you probably guessed instantly right there, that was the part where he got their home address as part of his blackmailing strategy. once he got his way and they sent their selfie, he would no longer beg for further favors, but threaten to publicly dox them with their own selfies. he was seriously f*cked in the head, no joke

Blakemore

Blakemore

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
AC's criminal insanity manifested into a specifically weird pattern, which imo made it the most notable, even among the known-unknown pedo incidents here (if ac were here, he'd be whining that he's technically a hebophile). stillman posted part of it, but it gets way more specific:

he was also doing some sort of involuntary pervert marketing campaign for victoria's secret 'bombshell' bras. basically he had a fetish for this particular bra, and that fetish seemed to include seeing photos of young women and children wearing them.

the "selfie" photos he would send would be of a woman wearing that particular bra (then probably switched to catfishing with selfies of his own victims). he would mail them that type of bra, as a "gift" of course, and then beg them to take a photo wearing it. as you probably guessed instantly right there, that was the part where he got their home address as part of his blackmailing strategy. once he got his way and they sent their selfie, he would no longer beg for further favors, but threaten to publicly dox them with their own selfies. he was seriously f*cked in the head, no joke ****ing yuck.

Jmanghan
Anyway I recall Walshy (guy in the OTF) telling a story about Oneness/KillaKassara sending a video to him thinking he was a girl while he (Oneness) was driving at night and wanting to **** him.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

NemeBro
Probably the Alpha Centauri shit. Dolos bombarding my friend's (under the assumption he was a girl, he and I were pretending to be females on KMC at the time for the lulz) private message box with weird and over the top stalker shit saying that he hates "her" because he loves her and shit like that was pretty wild too.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably the Alpha Centauri shit. Dolos bombarding my friend's (under the assumption he was a girl, he and I were pretending to be females on KMC at the time for the lulz) private message box with weird and over the top stalker shit saying that he hates "her" because he loves her and shit like that was pretty wild too. wtf!?! no

cdtm
Sounds like a fun time. thumb up

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

StiltmanFTW
Eon is just trying to sound important.

Nobody even acknowledged his presence during those years.

He started getting noticed only after fellatio'ing Quan a hundred of times (in public) and becoming Time's sidekick.

cdtm

He started getting noticed only after fellatio'ing Quan a hundred of times (in public) and becoming Time's sidekick.

Quan was Eon's sidekick. 😤

StiltmanFTW
No, Eon was following and cheerleading Quan everywhere, offering himself as a sex slave.

cdtm
Quan was a joke. He knew even less than Carver, yet was even more obvious to his own ignorance.

Eon Blue
Quan left because of me. I successfully mocked him enough to make him a mere meme. Stiltman has a rabid hate boner for me, I hope he gets the help he needs. smile

He hates me without realizing as to why he hates me. Poor guy.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Quan left because of me. I successfully mocked him enough to make him a mere meme. Stiltman has a rabid hate boner for me, I hope he gets the help he needs. smile

He hates me without realizing as to why he hates me. Poor guy. Why would you want to drive people off a site for discussion Eon? That's not really normal.

Bashar Teg
Why would you want to drive people off a site for discussion Eon? That's not really normal.

good question

Impediment

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
re:errand-bump

Old Man Whirly!
Which poster has been involved in the most separate weird incidents?

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Whirly is Scum
He's certainly strange, but he doesn't predate on people on line or get them to wank off with him. Not that I know of anyway. Kill yourself!

Bashar Teg
^^whirly broke eon dur

Whirly is Scum
^^whirly broke eon dur Kill yourself!

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!
it's eon almost certainly, because. He is:-

^^trigg'd 24/7

Blakemore
Oh dear

Eon Blue

rudester
Was it this forum where someone had nudes circulating?

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by rudester
Was it this forum where someone had nudes circulating? mainly the otf

Blakemore

you get thorns
What are the chances that all of the problem people in this thread are just one or two actual people?

Yeah, I know about the video. I also have dealt with a really good troll on another site that did it well. Multiple profiles. Created groups of friends to give a particular profile credibility. To this day he laughs about it because people who truly hated him were good friends with his socks.

Now I ask. How many of you have sat in the same room as more than one of these people and verified they are really who they claim to be?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by you get thorns
What are the chances that all of the problem people in this thread are just one or two actual people?

Yeah, I know about the video. I also have dealt with a really good troll on another site that did it well. Multiple profiles. Created groups of friends to give a particular profile credibility. To this day he laughs about it because people who truly hated him were good friends with his socks.

Now I ask. How many of you have sat in the same room as more than one of these people and verified they are really who they claim to be? I'm one hundred percent sure most of us a different people. I'm also sure some people are multiple sockers.

Klaw
I feel there are a bunch of sockers on here as well.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
I feel there are a bunch of sockers on here as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
wow, no more disQord link in his sig.

Old Man Whirly!
wow, no more disQord link in his sig. laughing out loud I wonder why?

you get thorns
I'm one hundred percent sure most of us a different people. I'm also sure some people are multiple sockers.

We can all be reasonably sure that most non trolls are genuine. I was referring to the problem children. But, I do know a good troll will create a profile/persona that will get along with those he wants to rile up.

If you don't know the person, you don't know.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by you get thorns
We can all be reasonably sure that most non trolls are genuine. I was referring to the problem children. But, I do know a good troll will create a profile/persona that will get along with those he wants to rile up.

If you don't know the person, you don't know. This is true. I will tell you, I socked here often long ago. I don't now.

Blakemore
Oneness! I forgot to mention oneness!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Blakemore
Oneness! I forgot to mention oneness! Yep, in terms of pure mental illness he's pretty up there.

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Bashar Teg

totally unrelated: narcissistic personally types tend to be unable to smile in photos, since they can't experience joy or even pretend to. a smirk of contempt and malevolent glee is the closest they can manage.

Blakemore

cdtm
So what college did you people get your psychology degree at?

Klaw
Originally posted by cdtm
So what college did you people get your psychology degree at?

KMC University.

Bashar Teg
"reeee" laughing out loud

BackFire
The AC stuff, no contest.

I agree with Imp, we had good conversations, I liked him. We even used to play Xbox together sometimes. So to hear all that stuff was a huge surprise to me. I do miss talking with him sometimes.

Blakemore
He was an arrogant prick and the pedo shit on top of that makes him Trump tier.

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!

He started getting noticed only after fellatio'ing Quan a hundred of times (in public) and becoming Time's sidekick. True this thumb up

Tzeentch
When that one dude told that other dude that he hopes his daughter dies from cancer or some shit in the comic book vs forum.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
When that one dude told that other dude that he hopes his daughter dies from cancer or some shit in the comic book vs forum. That is disgusting.

Klaw

laughing

Blakemore
When that one dude told that other dude that he hopes his daughter dies from cancer or some shit in the comic book vs forum. shock

NemeBro
When that one dude told that other dude that he hopes his daughter dies from cancer or some shit in the comic book vs forum. Ah, you're referring to when panthergod would allude to the fact that Insane Titan's daughter had leukemia. I think abhilegend might have also said something similar.

Blakemore
Dr strange love, a user from a long time ago, asked me in pm for dick pics when I was 15. Very aroused by the thought.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ah, you're referring to when panthergod would allude to the fact that Insane Titan's daughter had leukemia. I think abhilegend might have also said something similar. Panthergod or Jelly Rolls. Complete ****!

Blakemore
Panthergod or Jelly Rolls. Complete ****! ermm

Old Man Whirly!
ermm My interaction with him the same night (I think) he attacked IT'S daughter.

Originally posted by panthergod
Are you finished?

No, I wont waste my time pretending anything a fake liberal racist piece of garbage with a Afro fetish or his self loathing traitor sellout partner have to say is relevant to me, no matter how desperately you beg for my attention like the obvious respectability politics typical white liberal coward you are. You don't ever get to determine what I say, how I say it, and you HATE that like the typical control freak you white liberals always are with a black person you cannot dominate, eh? Leave that to your mentally weak wife, kid. You're beneath my notice. But have fun with your self loathing, psychologically compromised bedwarmer, mate.

I'll be over here having fun that you think you can even address me.

but continue. beg for my attention again.

Similar to Methneo? smile Maybe.

For me, the use of "mate" is the giveaway. What Panthergod didn't remember is I've watched him on hero chat too and I was pretty sure he was a fake account then.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
Still a mystery to me

Old Man Whirly!
Still a mystery to me NP. laughing out loud

Blakemore
A.D. skinner did pedo shit to Melinda warren. Sancty told me all about it. ermmnone

Old Man Whirly!
A.D. skinner did pedo shit to Melinda warren. Sancty told me all about it. ermmnone heard... Blake, delete to who to please.

Blakemore
Delete? What?

Old Man Whirly!
Delete? What? girls account name, she has her other details somewhere on here, real name etc. I know it's 13 years later and she is 30 odd now but still. Wouldn't want any freak doxxing her.

Old Man Whirly!
Who knows, might have kids by now.

Blakemore
Yeah, I guess it was a long time ago, still creepy though.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, I guess it was a long time ago, still creepy though. Yeah, he had all that little gang of girls emails etc at the time. It was bloody awful tbh.

Blakemore
Alpha centuri was the worst.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Klaw

Blakemore

Klaw

Blakemore
I am a nice guy, I only attack when I need to.

Klaw
I am a nice guy, I only attack when I need to.

I just hope you're not a "nice guy".

Blakemore
What?

What do you mean?

Klaw
What?

What do you mean?

Source.

Blakemore

Adam_PoE
Dr strange love, a user from a long time ago, asked me in pm for dick pics when I was 15. Very aroused by the thought.

If that is the case . . .

https://37.media.tumblr.com/3dc4f834e467686a9e7839d3ab5e6b3d/tumblr_mok9vx8KS51spey9uo1_250.gif

Robtard
My interaction with him the same night (I think) he attacked IT'S daughter.

Similar to Methneo? smile Maybe.

For me, the use of "mate" is the giveaway. What Panthergod didn't remember is I've watched him on hero chat too and I was pretty sure he was a fake account then.

He comes off like a manufactured personality.

Blakemore
No.Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If that is the case . . .

https://37.media.tumblr.com/3dc4f834e467686a9e7839d3ab5e6b3d/tumblr_mok9vx8KS51spey9uo1_250.gif

Old Man Whirly!
He comes off like a manufactured personality. Yeah Rob, like Methnro, I'm pretty sure he is.

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Here's a typical Whirly sock thread from that time.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=467425

She how similar but inherently better it is than Klaw/Eon etc. mmm

Eon Blue
^ bang on!

Blakemore
Yesterday was weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.