A Short History of Slavery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/NO_wmixXBdE

But wait, how could that be though? I thought slavery was exclusively about dem evil white folks enslaving da poor innocent black people?

Isn't that what so-called "progressives" and leftist poor little "victimized" black folks go around constantly b*tching and whining about? Dis makes no sense! confused

This clearly black woman who is saying all dis racist shit must be a white supremacist!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden_2.0
It's great living in a country where education is a thing and people know stuff.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It's great living in a country where education is a thing and people know stuff. Same

eThneoLgrRnae
I want my god**** reparations for my white ancestors being enslaved by muslims during their conquests in Europe, and I want them now!!

What's that you say? I have no proof that my particular ancestors were enslaved by muslims nor do I know the exact muslims who enslaved them therefore I don't know which muslim families to demand reparations from?

Oh, so now specific details like that are suddenly important? F*** that, I know all I need to know. Muslims enslaved white people so all muslims owe me some f***ing reparations simply because I am a white person!

Pay up, muslims. I think a couple million dollars should be enough. I want my funds in American dollars and I want that shit now! Got that?!

Blakemore
Wtf?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I want my god**** reparations for my white ancestors being enslaved by muslims during their conquests in Europe, and I want them now!!

What's that you say? I have no proof that my particular ancestors were enslaved by muslims nor do I know the exact muslims who enslaved them therefore I don't know which muslim families to demand reparations from?

Oh, so now specific details like that are suddenly important? F*** that, I know all I need to know. Muslims enslaved white people so all muslims owe me some f***ing reparations simply because I am a white person!

Pay up, muslims. I think a couple million dollars should be enough. I want my funds in American dollars and I want that shit now! Got that?! triggered into posting ridiculous straw man arguments. durwank

Blakemore

Darth Thor
I didn't realise Ethneo was a minority white living in a majority muslim country built on white slavery. Poor guy, I really feel for him for his mental health

Blakemore
Lol

cdtm
https://youtu.be/NO_wmixXBdE

But wait, how could that be though? I thought slavery was exclusively about dem evil white folks enslaving da poor innocent black people?

Isn't that what so-called "progressives" and leftist poor little "victimized" black folks go around constantly b*tching and whining about? Dis makes no sense! confused

This clearly black woman who is saying all dis racist shit must be a white supremacist!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

No need to go this far, the Dems double standards of obvious simply by how they ignore the human rights abuses of Muslim allies today. Feminists teaming up with orthodox Muslims who refuse to allow their wives to even be in the same room with another man who isn't family is hilarious.

Blakemore

Darth Thor
Complete strawman but will address anyway.

Originally posted by cdtm
No need to go this far, the Dems double standards of obvious simply by how they ignore the human rights abuses of Muslim allies today.

Because Trump and Republicans werent allied with Saudi right ?

Feminists teaming up with orthodox Muslims who refuse to allow their wives to even be in the same room with another man who isn't family is hilarious.

That would apply to the man as well, not to sit alone with a woman who isnt family. Why twist it in a way to make it sound like its double standards towards women? Or that its the men forcing religion on women?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor

That would apply to the man as well, not to sit alone with a woman who isnt family. Why twist it in a way to make it sound like its double standards towards women? Or that its the men forcing religion on women? Yup men alone are not allowed in the family section. Women have there own coffee houses and shit free from hassle by men if they want them.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yup men alone are not allowed in the family section. Women have there own coffee houses and shit free from hassle by men if they want them.

Whirly its almost as if youve actually met and interacted with Muslims. Instead of just making stuff up about them...

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly its almost as if youve actually met and interacted with Muslims. Instead of just making stuff up about them... So it is thumb up

Wonder Man
If you figure something out about slavery that can free a person from hardship like an Owl saying who you can raise someone from animalistic knowledge of the innocence of animals and get over the audacity and make the humanity and natural for blacks and they will have equality and no argument can belittle them.

Bashar Teg
shut up wondernut

Wonder Man

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore
It's a joke, idiot.

I'm mocking modern day black people who think just because they're black that they are owed reparations for some shit that happened like hundreds of years ago or whatever.

Jeez you're dense... smh. oh, so Muslims and black people are mutually exclusive. K. Glad we agree.

eThneoLgrRnae
I think you like really, REALLY need to lay off the damn booze.

At least cut back on it. You seem to be getting dumber with each passing day, dude.

Alcohol destroys brain cells, fyi.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
*yawn*

Go f*ck yourself.

You're more of a racist than I am.

Bashar Teg
24/7 reeee durwank

hope you're being kept away from dangerous chemicals and sharp objects

Blakemore
Bash smile

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm just sick of certain groups of people (who tend to be black, yes, but that has nothing to do with it; there are plenty of black people who don't share this victimhood/entitlement mentality that the world owes them something; the black woman in that video I posted, for example) who think they're entitled to shit simply because they have more melanin in their skin than people like I do and because of some shit that happened centuries ago.

The world (or white people) doesn't owe them a god**** thing. Period, end of discussion.

Blakemore
Is it a sin to be black?

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope. I have literally zero problem with black people, in general. It is those on the left who think white people owe them something for stuff that happened in the distant past that I have a problem with.

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
no, it is not

Wonder Man

Raptor22
I'm just sick of certain groups of people (who tend to be black, yes, but that has nothing to do with it lol

Darth Thor
I have literally zero problem with black people, in general.

Wow really? Im impressed.

Bashar Teg
really warms the heart

cdtm

That would apply to the man as well, not to sit alone with a woman who isnt family. Why twist it in a way to make it sound like its double standards towards women? Or that its the men forcing religion on women?

I'll give you credit for not denying it, nor trying to rationalize it.

I was talking about feminism, who focus on woman rights above all else. But yes, men certainly suffer too.

The main point I was trying to make is social activists have this odd thing where they accept things for "other cultures" that they never accept for their own, and even ally with representatives of said cultures.

For example, an Israeli support interracial marriage in America and actively works to support the movement.. And yet they actively pressure their own sons and daughters to marry in their faith and ethnicity.

That's hypocrisy, and it happens fairly often.

If an activist is fighting for rights only for their own people, they aren't fighting for human rights at all. Only for the rights of their own "people", and for where they live.

Blakemore
This is hole lol lol @ethnop

Old Man Whirly!
You're obviously a moron. Thirsty dur

Blakemore
Ugh

ArtificialGlory

I was talking about feminism, who focus on woman rights above all else. But yes, men certainly suffer too.

The main point I was trying to make is social activists have this odd thing where they accept things for "other cultures" that they never accept for their own, and even ally with representatives of said cultures.

For example, an Israeli support interracial marriage in America and actively works to support the movement.. And yet they actively pressure their own sons and daughters to marry in their faith and ethnicity.

If an activist is fighting for rights only for their own people, they aren't fighting for human rights at all. Only for the rights of their own "people", and for where they live.
Their problem is that they are trying to build this one big happy progressive coalition while desperately trying to ignore the fact that some of the members of this would-be coalition either hate each other or are not even progressive at all.

you get thorns
Originally posted by Blakemore
Is it a sin to be black?

Where oh where is that brilliant poster today. This is his area of expertise.

Blakemore
Is that at me or at him?

you get thorns
Him. That dude that knows everything.

Stringer
I'm just sick of certain groups of people (who tend to be black, yes, but that has nothing to do with it; there are plenty of black people who don't share this victimhood/entitlement mentality that the world owes them something; the black woman in that video I posted, for example) who think they're entitled to shit simply because they have more melanin in their skin than people like I do and because of some shit that happened centuries ago.

The world (or white people) doesn't owe them a god**** thing. Period, end of discussion.

Sad, pathetic and now im convinced you have a tiny penis

Blakemore
AhOriginally posted by you get thorns
Him. That dude that knows everything.

StyleTime

Pay up, muslims. I think a couple million dollars should be enough. I want my funds in American dollars and I want that shit now! Got that?!
The issue, of course, is that you don't live in any of those countries and aren't a victim of their policies. It might actually be a legitimate issue in those instances.

That's different from citizens of America, or any other country, asking their own nation to atone for actions taken against its own citizens. Especially when those policies might still have impact today.
No need to go this far, the Dems double standards of obvious simply by how they ignore the human rights abuses of Muslim allies today. Feminists teaming up with orthodox Muslims who refuse to allow their wives to even be in the same room with another man who isn't family is hilarious.
Here you are again though, not understanding these groups aren't a monolith.

Plenty of activists do criticize the very things you're talking about. But you will generally be more vocal about your own country's transgressions because you have far more power to change those policies. This would generally be true for an American, British, Japanese, Brazilian, Somalian, wtfever activist.

There's actually been some extremely complicated ideological battles over things like this. France banning burkas and other coverings is a good example. Part of the debate is this: How much does it help combat religion-based sexism vs how much does it encourage religious and ethnic discrimination and assimilation?

ArtificialGlory
Donald Trump quote from the article, by the way:

"I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is. I believe that." Holy based, Mr. Trump!

Zenwolf
Did this really need to be a video?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Did this really need to be a video?

Yeah, it did because most leftists ("woke" so'-called "progressives"wink seem to have this delusional belief that slavery was invented by white people and has always been practised exclusively by white people and that white people have never been on the receiving end of it.

Iow, they stupidly think that white people have always been the oppressors and never the oppressed and so they owe black people reparations for some shit that happened hundreds of years ago while conveniently ignoring the fact that it is white people who first ended slavery and that slavery is STILL going on today in non-white countries.

My main reason in posting that video is because there has been this divisive movement by leftists and democrats to make white people pay "reparations" to black people because of "muh slavery her derp!"

That movement is what is actually racist.

Stigma

That's a fair point and an insightful one imho. thumb up

That is why one must be caucious when engaging in politics / social activism etc.

I know that I have re-evaluated my political positions because of hypocrisy displayed by some Conservative movements (mainly for Polish politics, but also for Western political ambience).

Darth Thor

My point was that shouldn't really be conflated with Feminist issues. That's just traditional muslims being kind of prudish when following their religion to that extent. But it goes both ways in terms of gender.

Think the word "suffer" is overstating it on that particular issue tbh.

Yeah but I'm just asking how's that different to Republicans allying themselves with Saudi? I doubt Republicans agree with forcing women to cover up and making homosexuality a crime.

I get what you're saying but in this particular example we should distinguish between faith and race.

Parents not liking an Arab Muslim marrying an Arab Christian (for example), would be a very different issue to not liking an Arab Muslim marrying an African Muslim, or a White Catholic marrying a Black Catholic. The first is being disappointed your children are moving away from your faith, morals and ideals. The latter just seems kinda racist.

But I know with Jews differentiating between Faith and Race can be problematic as you're Jewish if your Mother is Jewish.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
The issue, of course, is that you don't live in any of those countries and aren't a victim of their policies. It might actually be a legitimate issue in those instances.

That's different from citizens of America, or any other country, asking their own nation to atone for actions taken against its own citizens. Especially when those policies might still have impact today.

Here you are again though, not understanding these groups aren't a monolith.

Plenty of activists do criticize the very things you're talking about. But you will generally be more vocal about your own country's transgressions because you have far more power to change those policies. This would generally be true for an American, British, Japanese, Brazilian, Somalian, wtfever activist.

There's actually been some extremely complicated ideological battles over things like this. France banning burkas and other coverings is a good example. Part of the debate is this: How much does it help combat religion-based sexism vs how much does it encourage religious and ethnic discrimination and assimilation? thumb up Pretty much my views. Any posts contrary to these points of ST are for me made of dur

jaden_2.0
Yeah, it did because most leftists ("woke" so'-called "progressives"wink seem to have this delusional belief that slavery was invented by white people and has always been practised exclusively by white people and that white people have never been on the receiving end of it.

Iow, they stupidly think that white people have always been the oppressors and never the oppressed and so they owe black people reparations for some shit that happened hundreds of years ago while conveniently ignoring the fact that it is white people who first ended slavery and that slavery is STILL going on today in non-white countries.

My main reason in posting that video is because there has been this divisive movement by leftists and democrats to make white people pay "reparations" to black people because of "muh slavery her derp!"

That movement is what is actually racist.

So on the one hand you're angry at Americans caring about an issue that happened in America but not about the same thing when it happened in other countries and on the other hand you get angry about non Americans having an opinion about things that happen in America and regularly tell them to mind their own f**king business.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Stringer
Sad, pathetic and now im convinced you have a tiny penis it does seem to be where Ethneo gets his energy for sure.

Newjak

If an activist is fighting for rights only for their own people, they aren't fighting for human rights at all. Only for the rights of their own "people", and for where they live. You're conflating a couple of different ideas here.

For one most Feminist don't support the anti-women parts of Islam. Just like they don't support the anti-women parts of Christianity and they aren't trying to ban Christianity despite what many conservatives want to believe.

Most often they are just supporting those people's rights to practice their religion free from persecution. You see the difference supporting people's right to practice their religion vs endorsing the bad parts of that religion?

Finally activist generally have a personal stake in the causes they fight for. You're statement about them fighting for their own people is just a throw away line intended to sound profound but just comes off as douchey.

Let me put it to you another way. You basically said,
"This person with lung cancer is trying to get more research into lung cancer to happen. Well why aren't they advocating for research into all cancers. Such a hypocrite."
You would hopefully not do this to said cancer patient so why do you feel you can do it to an activist group fighting for their people's rights?

Darth Thor
^ Yeah also theres nothing wrong with coming together when you have common goals.

Like if both Left and Right individuals protested against starting another war. Any harm in protesting together?

Thats not hypocritical. Its just tackling each issue individually instead of having separate labels for everyone.

Robtard
How did I miss this Trumper meltdown thread.

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore
Is it a sin to be black?

It's a Sin to be White today.

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
It's a Sin to be White today.

^ Rightist love their imagined victimhood and martyr complexes, often combining the two

Klaw
It's also a Sin to be male, especially White and Male.

Zenwolf
You know, now I'm wondering. Why is it the term White? No European is White skinned, unless they've been out of the sun for like their entire lives(which in that case, I think there's bigger problems for them to worry about, I'm pretty sure that's a health hazard right?). It's more of a tan or peach color.

Then there's another oddity. Ok there's White and Black. But why is it then, there's Asian? Asian isn't a color?

The whole terminology is just weird and frankly dumb.

eThneoLgrRnae
You know, now I'm wondering. Why is it the term White? No European is White skinned, unless they've been out of the sun for like their entire lives. It's more of a tan or peach color.

Then there's another oddity. Ok there's White and Black. But why is it then, there's Asian? Asian isn't a color?

The whole terminology is just weird and frankly dumb.

Asians are sometimes referrred to as "yellow."

Native Americans as "red".

Hispanics as "brown."

Robtard
It's also a Sin to be male, especially White and Male.

Originally posted by Robtard
^ Rightist love their imagined victimhood and martyr complexes, often combining the two

Zenwolf
Asians are sometimes referrred to as "yellow."

Native Americans as "red".

Hispanics as "brown."

I mean sure, but those are very uncommon and usually on paper work there's just Asian with White or Black.

Old Man Whirly!
It's also a Sin to be male, especially White and Male. ahh, I get why you keep calling me a racist. Because I acknowledge white privilege. Got it!

eThneoLgrRnae
I mean sure, but those are very uncommon and usually on paper work there's just Asian with White or Black.

Yeah, those are the three main "races" of people. All other groups came from one of those three (but ultimately we all descended from Adam and Eve; all humans do at least; they probably had medium brown skin).

Calling asians "yellow" or Native Americans "red" is viewed by many as being derogatory so you don't see them being used all that often.

Robtard
ahh, I get why you keep calling me a racist. Because I acknowledge white privilege. Got it!

Acknowledging that White privilege exists, especially in places like the US and UK, is acknowledging reality.

Old Man Whirly!
Acknowledging that White privilege exists, especially in places like the US and UK, is acknowledging reality. Trust me Rob in Africa it's an even bigger thing.

Zenwolf
Yeah, those are the three main "races" of people. All other groups came from one of those three (but ultimately we all descended from Adam and Eve; all humans do at least; they probably had medium brown skin).

Calling asians "yellow" or Native Americans "red" is viewed by many as being derogatory so you don't see them being used all that often.

Well that and I've never seen a NA or Asian with Yellow or Red skin either soo....like none of these terms make any sense apart from I guess the Brown and Black, because some Humans have those skin colors.

White isn't a skin color(I mean unless someone has lived their whole life without seeing the sun), Red isn't a skin color, Yellow isn't a skin color.

Who came up with this anyway? Where did this thought process come from? Because they must have been on drugs, if they were seeing these colors on people's bodies.

Old Man Whirly!
This thread...

Blakemore
Should we change white and black to peach and chocolate?

Robtard
Best post:

Yup men alone are not allowed in the family section. Women have there own coffee houses and shit free from hassle by men if they want them.

Sounds wonderful, cos I hate being harassed when I'm shitting smile

Old Man Whirly!
Best post:

Sounds wonderful, cos I hate being harassed when I'm shitting smile Me too, the toilet is the last bastion of peace in the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.