Dinosaur Adventureland Science Center Tour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/CgSEiG3kZR8

This is where actual, real science is being taught, unlike the pseudo-science being pushed in public schools to brainwash children and destroy their faith.

Every science experiment here has a relevant spiritual lesson that comes with it.

Eon Blue
This is a cool thread.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

This is where actual, real science is being taught, unlike the pseudo-science being pushed in public schools to brainwash children and destroy their faith.

Every science experiment here has a relevant spiritual lesson that comes with it. nutty dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah... TRUTH.

samhain
Honestly, no sane person gives a shit.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Eon Blue
This is a cool thread.

StyleTime

Nah, insects are not animals no matter how many times retards keep repeating they are. I don't give a shit what the official classification system says.

Blakemore
Insects are not animals, wtf

Robtard
What's being taught: The Earth is around 6,000 years old, dinosaurs and every other animal that has ever existed, existed at the same time on the planet alongside humans, that is until a magical global flood wiped most of them out and by god, insects are not animals.

That is not grounded in science, that is grounded in silliness.

Smasandian
If you told me the end of the "science tour" finished in the basement without the kids parents, I would totally believe you.

eThneoLgrRnae
This is a cool thread.

Thanks.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the trolls share your opinion.

Robtard
@eThneoLgrRnae, I have no problem with you personally believing the fairy tale level stories that you believe.

But passing them off as "science" is just silly. Your beliefs are based on faith; not science. That's fine.

StyleTime
Thanks.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the trolls share your opinion.
I mean, you opened the thread by accusing schools of teaching pseudoscience, instead of science.

It's not like you made this in good faith, and don't actually seem interested in discussing science. Trolling seems like an appropriate response tbh.

Or have you changed your stance on insects not being animals?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
@eThneoLgrRnae, I have no problem with you personally believing the fairy tale level stories that you believe.

But passing them off as "science" is just silly. Your beliefs are based on faith; not science. That's fine.

Yeah this just makes him seem insecure in his Faith.

Kento
What's being taught: The Earth is around 6,000 years old, dinosaurs and every other animal that has ever existed, existed at the same time on the planet alongside humans, that is until a magical global flood wiped most of them out and by god, insects are not animals.

That is not grounded in science, that is grounded in silliness. I mean, some people don't believe Dinosaurs existed. I've had someone I know personally and play D&D with literally say that death wasn't a thing until after humans were kicked out of Garden of Eden, so what people think were dinosaurs are just lizards who didn't die, because without a life span a normal lizard would grow just as large...

Bashar Teg
another attention seeking cultist retard thread thumb down

Robtard
Originally posted by Kento
I mean, some people don't believe Dinosaurs existed. I've had someone I know personally and play D&D with literally say that death wasn't a thing until after humans were kicked out of Garden of Eden, so what people think were dinosaurs are just lizards who didn't die, because without a life span a normal lizard would grow just as large...

laughcry Did you laugh in his face?

Am jelly of the D&D though, do miss it

Kento
laughcry Did you laugh in his face?

Am jelly of the D&D though, do miss it I kinda just looked at him dumbfounded. Like I couldn't believe it was a thing someone could believe.

Old Man Whirly!
Eon and Ethneo sitting in a thread smile

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL.

You dumbass darwinists believe a bunch of nothing somehow created everything, that life began somehow from non-living matter, and that bacteria eventually became human beings lmao.

You dipshits have literally zero room to be mocking anyone else for their beliefs. Maybe you should examine your own retarded ass beliefs before you make fun of anyone else's.... just sayin'.

Oh, and calling what you believe "science" doesn't make your looney beliefs any less retarded either lol..... nor does using the lame argument "but...but...but da majority of da scientists agree wit us her derp!"

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Eon and Ethneo sitting in a thread smile

Pooooooty and Robbbbbie sittin' in a tree... smile

Eon Blue
LOL.

You dumbass darwinists believe a bunch of nothing somehow created everything, that life began somehow from non-living matter, and that bacteria eventually became human beings lmao.

You dipshits have literally zero room to be mocking anyone else for their beliefs. Maybe you should examine your own retarded ass beliefs before you make fun of anyone else's.... just sayin'.

Oh, and calling what you believe "science" doesn't make your looney beliefs any less retarded either lol..... nor does using the lame argument "but...but...but da majority of da scientists agree wit us her derp!"

Spot on! thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Eon and Ethneo still sitting in their tree. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
It'll be ok, pooty. Your butt buddy robbie will be here in a few hours to soothe your pain, old man.

Old Man Whirly!
It'll be ok, pooty. Your butt buddy robbie will be here in a few hours to soothe your pain, old man. crywank

eThneoLgrRnae
Pooooty and robbbbie sittin' in a tree.... smile

Old Man Whirly!
Pooooty and robbbbie sittin' in a tree.... smile Haha I triggered you with that, you wish you'd though of it. crywank

eThneoLgrRnae
Haha I triggered you with that, you wish you'd though of it. crywank

LOL. You didn't think of that nursery ryhme, pooty.

It has been around for ages, old man.

Old Man Whirly!
LOL. You didn't think of that nursery ryhme, pooty.

It has been around for ages, old man. I related it to Eon's "teasing" you and your "girl like" reaction. Strangely I imagine you both lisp a little.

eThneoLgrRnae
I related it to Eon's "teasing" you and your "girl like" reaction. Strangely I imagine you both lisp a little.

LOL.

You really need to work more on your trolling, old man.

You're slipping.

Newjak

But passing them off as "science" is just silly. Your beliefs are based on faith; not science. That's fine. I actually do have a problem with people ignoring the hard science of our reality. The societal BS of agree to disagree as long as something is labeled a 'belief' is part of the reason the U.S. has been hit so hard by Covid.

I don't have a problem with people believing in their faith as long as they aren't hurting people or ignoring blatant reality for it.

We need people to be better educated.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
I actually do have a problem with people ignoring the hard science of our reality. The societal BS of agree to disagree as long as something is labeled a 'belief' is part of the reason the U.S. has been hit so hard by Covid.

I don't have a problem with people believing in their faith as long as they aren't hurting people or ignoring blatant reality for it.

We need people to be better educated. to be honest this is how I feel. I will go further and state as I have before, for many in poverty and or despair, heaven is almost all they have.

Darth Thor
I actually do have a problem with people ignoring the hard science of our reality. The societal BS of agree to disagree as long as something is labeled a 'belief' is part of the reason the U.S. has been hit so hard by Covid.

Thats different though because thats directly hurting society and costing lives.

If however like Rob says, that someones belief in the history of the Earth and how humans and dinosaurs fit into that, completely contradicts current science, then as long as they acknowledge it contradicts science and dont hide that, it would be pretty harmless IMO.

As long as they also dont preach Science = Bad.

Newjak
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thats different though because thats directly hurting society and costing lives.

If however like Rob says, that someones belief in the history of the Earth and how humans and dinosaurs fit into that, completely contradicts current science, then as long as they acknowledge it contradicts science and dont hide that, it would be pretty harmless IMO.

As long as they also dont preach Science = Bad. Yes but how many people actually do that? Specifically in order for them to maintain their beliefs they generally have to contradict the science and when asked about it will generally defend it by creating fallacious thinking.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes but how many people actually do that? Specifically in order for them to maintain their beliefs they generally have to contradict the science and when asked about it will generally defend it by creating fallacious thinking. The thing with Ethneo and Co., they hang on to "rogue" scientists, people who have some (to the trumper) impressive qualifications. However, when you scratch the surface, regardless of if those qualifications are real or they are not you find they are figures of ridicule within their field. That is, apart from amongst other "fringe" nut jobs. It's all a bit like Eon, Ethneo, CDTM and Squall here!

In their case it is so ignorant and extreme it can only be trolling.

StyleTime

Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, good to see you still don't understand the science you claim to argue against.

Big Bang Theory, for the millionth time, doesn't state that everything came from nothing.

Everything was already there, compressed into a super dense, super hot state. The "Big Bang" is the rapid expansion of everything from that early form.

Although, I'm sure you'll just call me one of Satan's minions again, instead of listening.

Eon Blue
How are things made?

eThneoLgrRnae
Give him time to google what some atheist website says to come up with some bullshit answer before he replies lol.

He's gotta check what so-called "experts" say about that first.

eThneoLgrRnae
I don't usually bother engaging with darwinists anymore. Their worldview is not even remotely defensible.

It's easily debunkable on so many levels but no matter how many times you demonstrate it to them they just deny it and keep replying with "nuh uh" or "it's science!" or "da majority of scentists say it's true!" or "her derp you're just a stupid creationist who doesn't understand da evolutuon her derp."

Eon Blue
^ yup, pretty much.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it's a waste of time debating science with someone who denies actual laws of science when he believes in the big bang, abiogenesis, and darwinian macroevolution nonsense.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Whatever....not playing semantical word games with you.

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae

Darth Thor

Old Man Whirly!
What on Earth are you rambling on about? God knows laughing out loud he is on his other account now.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

StyleTime
How are things made?
Depends on what you mean by "thing." Cars, or the universe?

I'll assume you meant the universe, due to what was being discussed beforehand.
No one knows if the universe had a beginning or not. It hasn't been proven either way, yet.

That's what is cool about science -- it's okay to say you don't know.

We don't know what happened before the Big Bang. The Big Bang is simply stating what happened to the "stuff" that was there. It's possible that "stuff" wasn't always there, and it's possible it was always there. We don't know yet.

The important thing, is to wait for more evidence before drawing conclusions, which Star doesn't seem to understand.

Darth Thor
^ To be fair though we only have our own life times to come to our own conclusions. Hence nothing wrong with using the info we have to come to our own beliefs about how the Universe came about, or Choose to have Faith.

cdtm
^ To be fair though we only have our own life times to come to our own conclusions. Hence nothing wrong with using the info we have to come to our own beliefs about how the Universe came about, or Choose to have Faith.

How I see it.

I'm not about to try and argue why faith is "right", because what people believe is personal. Engaging in "prove you're not wrong" is pretty much asking for trouble.

I'll also say atheists love to target low hanging fruit, for the most part. Arguing on one hand against Islamaphobia while attacking Christians is pure hypocrisy, if the same person argues from both fronts on different days.

If they attack all religions equally, I would have more respect for that stance, but I still wouldn't engage them, because again is useless.

StyleTime
Nah, it's a waste of time debating science with someone who denies actual laws of science when he believes in the big bang, abiogenesis, and darwinian macroevolution nonsense.
Yet again, you don't understand any of these things.

Abiogenesis isn't a belief. It's an area of study with hypotheses that are still being tested. So far, experiments have shown that simple organic matter can arise from natural, "random" chemical processes though. The Miller-Urey experiments are the classic example, as I've told you before, and modern experiments continue to show evidence too. Miller-Urey produced organic molecules, including ones found in our genetic code, from chemical processes similar to ones present during Earth's formative years. You needed an energy source, of course, but stuff like lightning or radiation can account for that.

No one said it's a fact, but "Primordial Soup" Hypothesis currently has more evidence supporting it than God. It has more evidence than even Panspermia Hypothesis as far as I know.

Why wouldn't we continue to investigate the things producing evidence? That is science's job.

Robtard

I feel ya, believe me. But when it comes to religion, I don't care what people believe, as long as it's not hurting someone else. eg Believe in talking snakes and magical gardens all you like, the problem is when people use that belief to deny equal rights to people, eg like same-sex marriages.

The denying and downplaying over covid is another animal, as that had real world implications and hurt to killed people.

Old Man Whirly!
Yet again, you don't understand any of these things.
laughing out loud thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
I feel ya, believe me. But when it comes to religion, I don't care what people believe, as long as it's not hurting someone else. eg Believe in talking snakes and magical gardens all you like, the problem is when people use that belief to deny equal rights to people, eg like same-sex marriages.

The denying and downplaying over covid is another animal, as that had real world implications and hurt to killed people. Agree 100%

StyleTime
Personally, I'm okay not drawing a conclusion, even if we die not knowing. But, I also believe people are welcome to their beliefs.

I just don't want people calling it science. Science has very specific rules, and it's not allowed to make conclusions about things it can't support.

I know you understand this, but Star is really having trouble with this idea.
Give him time to google what some atheist website says to come up with some bullshit answer before he replies lol.

He's gotta check what so-called "experts" say about that first.
He's even constructed some strange scenario where the actual scientists are not the authorities on science.

I could recommend Sean Carroll, Lawrence Krauss, or some other cosmologist, and he'd accuse then of being "establishment" scientists or something.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cdtm
Arguing on one hand against Islamaphobia while attacking Christians is pure hypocrisy, if the same person argues from both fronts on different days.

If they attack all religions equally, I would have more respect for that stance, but I still wouldn't engage them, because again is useless.

I think their point usually is all Religions are nonesense and no good for society but not to spread hatred.

Which I agree with. Argue against Hijab or for abortion, but no need to spread hate towards a group or indirectly via their faith.

But Ive noticed Americans tend not to argue policy so much. Its kind of their thing to just throw a label out instead.

Interestingly though yes I see more Islamaphobia from Christians than from Atheists. But I also dont see atheists attack Jesus the way Islamaphobes attack Muhammad.

Eon Blue

thumb up

Agreed.

Old Man Whirly!
thumb up

Agreed. Eon Pr is waiting for you to forward your alleged death threats. So am I. In fact we all wait with baited breath...

Eon Blue
Eon Pr is waiting for you to forward your alleged death threats. So am I. In fact we all wait with baited breath...

Stop being so obsessive over me, old man. Just calm down and take your meds. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Stop being so obsessive over me, old man. Just calm down and take your meds. thumb up So I'll take that as a concession. smile

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

Eon Blue
Whirly, I love you!

Take me with you on your trip to the moon midget!

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly, I love you!

Take me with you on your trip to the moon midget! dur

Eon Blue
The beef stew tastes good today, but the chicken stew was way better.

Something, something, politics, Biden and Trump. There, I stayed on topic.

StyleTime
How I see it.

I'm not about to try and argue why faith is "right", because what people believe is personal. Engaging in "prove you're not wrong" is pretty much asking for trouble.

I'll also say atheists love to target low hanging fruit, for the most part. Arguing on one hand against Islamaphobia while attacking Christians is pure hypocrisy, if the same person argues from both fronts on different days.

They do though. You can literally find the folks I mentioned debating Buddhists or Muslim scholars about these things too. Lawrence Krauss debating Hamza Tzortzis(Muslim) is particularly entertaining actually. Krauss has become a bit more like Richard Dawkins these days, unwilling to tolerate bullshit claims under the pretense of politeness. It doesn't matter what religion is doing it.

Sean Carroll is less combative, but does seek to spread scientific literacy in his public discourse. He has an interesting discussion with a Buddhist Scholar you could check out.

These are freely available on youtube and such.

I put theistic religions in the same boat, as none of them have evidence supporting their deities. I don't support hate based policies being created against them, and support freedom of religion though.

In the West, due to numbers, you will encounter Christianity far more often than other religions. For that reason, you will find more conflicts with Christianity. It's not being singled out. It just happens to be encountered the most.

cdtm

The denying and downplaying over covid is another animal, as that had real world implications and hurt to killed people.

They aren't equal though.

Tbh, childless straight couples should be denied marriage as well. The ENTIRE purpose of the benefits is to encourage having kids.

Just abolish the thing whole sale if kids are no longer a priority. Or call it marriage without the tax breaks and other perks.

Newjak
They aren't equal though.

Tbh, childless straight couples should be denied marriage as well. The ENTIRE purpose of the benefits is to encourage having kids.

Just abolish the thing whole sale if kids are no longer a priority. Or call it marriage without the tax breaks and other perks. So they should only be married if they already have children? So couples that eventually want kids shouldn't be allowed to be married either?

Klaw
I think we should abolish marriage altogether.

cdtm
So they should only be married if they already have children? So couples that eventually want kids shouldn't be allowed to be married either?

If kids are the intent.

Think in terms of intent. Do you think the intent is for well to do childless couples to enhance their personal fortunes by the benefits of marriage? How is that fair to live in couples, or batchlers?

Kids cost money. If you don't want the investment, why should you personally benefit, just because "marriage"?

Blakemore

Klaw

cdtm

Blakemore

StyleTime
Well, we can at least all agree that insects are animals. Right?

Riiiiiight?

Eon Blue
Well, we can at least all agree that insects are animals. Right?

Riiiiiight?

Absolutely.

eThneoLgrRnae
According to what the bible calls animals, no, they are most certainly not.

And in the end the Bible >>> Carolus Linius (i know i probably spelled that wrong, i don't care; sue me) classification system.

Just as plants are not actually alive in the biblical sense of the word and whales count as fish by biblical classification.

Ffs, our classification system classifies humans as animals. We are not animals I don't care what anyone says (although many humans do act like animals).

God doesn't give a shit how we classify animals or plants. He is far smarter and wiser than we are, not to mention He is the One who made them all, and us as well.

Eon Blue
https://youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ

Charles Manson beats everyone.

Old Man Whirly!

And in the end the Bible >>> Carolus Linius (i know i probably spelled that wrong, i don't care; sue me) classification system.

Just as plants are not actually alive in the biblical sense of the word and whales count as fish by biblical classification.

Ffs, our classification system classifies humans as animals. We are not animals I don't care what anyone says (although many humans do act like animals).

God doesn't give a shit how we classify animals or plants. He is far smarter and wiser than we are, not to mention He is the One who made them all, and us as well. crywank top trolling.

eThneoLgrRnae
^Such a loser.

Old Man Whirly!
^Such a loser. R you have trouble with your R's?

eThneoLgrRnae
Hey poooty, while you were here wasting time bullshitting around this forum your wife was out laughing at you behind your back while having nasty sexual encounters with real men like Tommy Robinson. smile

Blakemore

samhain
He might have a sister though.

samhain

God doesn't give a shit how we classify animals or plants. He is far smarter and wiser than we are, not to mention He is the One who made them all, and us as well.

What's a fetus in the biblical classification system?

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
You don't have to have a wife to laugh at someone who is being cheated on behind their back.

Newjak
If kids are the intent.

Think in terms of intent. Do you think the intent is for well to do childless couples to enhance their personal fortunes by the benefits of marriage? How is that fair to live in couples, or batchlers?

Kids cost money. If you don't want the investment, why should you personally benefit, just because "marriage"? Wouldn't that mean Christians could never have kids because they're supposed to wait until marriage lol

Also as been pointed out some of the marriage laws are to protect the spouse as well. Yes mostly the wife but that was because women were expected to stay at home so if they got divorced a woman would literally walk away with nothing because she never had a chance to earn money.

There is also the medical parts of marriage. As in you may not be able to provide for your partner's health or be a part of their health decisions if you aren't married.

Now I agree there is a better system out there instead of tying everything to marriage directly but until that system is implemented every couple deserves the right to marriage because it offers important benefits they would be denied otherwise.

Old Man Whirly!
You don't have to have a wife to laugh at someone who is being cheated on behind their back. crywank

Blakemore
Originally posted by samhain
He might have a sister though. is that plan b or plan a?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by samhain
He might have a sister though.

Oh, is that what you limeys do? Sleep with your sisters?

Good to know.

Yep, I have a sister but she is married and I don't have sexual relations with relatives anyway, unlike you limeys apparently do.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
is that plan b or plan a?

Well for you limeys it is apparently plan A.

Old Man Whirly!
crywank reeeeeeeee!

samhain
Oh, is that what you limeys do? Sleep with your sisters?

Good to know.

Yep, I have a sister but she is married and I don't have sexual relations with relatives anyway, unlike you limeys apparently do.

I'm not the one who feels he needs to point out that they don't fvck their sister. The fact that you did that speaks volumes TBH.

I await your forthcoming 'no you'.

Darth Thor
Correct, I don't.... nor do I want one... not yet anyway. I love the bachelor's life too much to give it up.

Yeah sure thats the reason youre not married.

Blakemore
Too funny laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Too funny laughing

I get the feeling that you laugh at just about anything, cuck.

samhain
Since you hate editing so much, this one's for you, I added nothing to this by the way.

I have a sister but she is married and I don't have sex

Blakemore
Cucked by his own sister laughing

Klaw
Sex is overrated.

eThneoLgrRnae
Cucked by his own sister laughing

Oh, did the biggest cuckold of all just call me a cuck? Laughable.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
Sex is overrated.

Yeah, but having sex with your own sister is just plain gross.

Apparently though, according to the limey Samhain, brits like himself engage in that regularly.... ewww.... that's just yuckey.. sick

I mean, it doesn't surprise me that drunk losers like little blakey do gross shit like that, but I didn't think it was so common among brits in general.

Just one more reason to be glad I'm not a limey, I guess. wink

Blakemore
Yeah, but having sex with your own sister is just plain gross.

Apparently though, according to the limey Samhain, brits like himself engage in that regularly.... ewww.... that's just yuckey.. sick projection

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, you often project, cuckold boy.

samhain
eThneo, are you under the impression that your words are in some way cutting? Because they aren't. Anyone who can read can see that I made no mention of us Brits doing our sisters, regularly or otherwise, which is likely why Blake accused you of projection as that's how it came across. My comment about you possibly having a sister even if you don't have a wife was a reference to you being a hilljack and nothing more.

That's not the first time, even today, that you've failed to understand words... kind of like a hilljack.

Blakemore
^

StyleTime

Honestly, I have no problem with this.

If you want to use the Biblical classification system, that's fine by me. thumb up

All I was saying is that science uses biological taxonomy. Humans and insects belong to Kingdom Animalia, and are considered animals. Some scientists want to abandon the idea of Kingdoms, but humans and insects are still animals under those newer models.

I just want people to know that theology is a different area of study from science. That's all.

Blakemore
Honestly, I have no problem with this.

If you want to use the Biblical classification system, that's fine by me. thumb up

All I was saying is that science uses biological taxonomy. Humans and insects belong to Kingdom Animalia, and are considered animals.

I just want people to know that theology is a different area of study from science. That's all. oh no no. Theology is science. Specifically the KJV of the Bible by preacher Kent Hovind where I get to learn that horned lizards can grow into triceratops because Jesus.

Or you know, you could read an actual textbook. I mean, ffs, I knew more about dinosaurs before my 10th birthday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.