What If Captain Carter runs a Street-Leveler Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
Captain Carter of the MCU's What If... series faces off against the following characters:
1. Bane
2. Galahad (Kingsmen)
3. Composite James Bond
4. Falcon Captain America
5. DCEU Batman
6. Composite Khan Noonien Singh
7. Ozymandias
8. Winter Soldier
9. US Agent
10. Steve Rogers Captain America
11. Black Panther
Boss fight: Blade

Carter has her vibranium shield, all other opponents have their melee and ranged weapons along with gadgetry (except for stuff like 007 having his cars and Batman having the Batwing). Let's see how the Captain faces off against a variety of ranged and close-quarters opponents after her impressive What If... showing.

Fight location: Equalizer Home Depot

Darth Thor
Might have trouble with Black Panthers suit absorbing her blows, but aside from that she clears. Shes just too damn strong for these guys. With a Vibranium shield. And if youve seen Agent Carter shes very competent in H2H.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Might have trouble with Black Panthers suit absorbing her blows, but aside from that she clears. Shes just too damn strong for these guys. With a Vibranium shield. And if youve seen Agent Carter shes very competent in H2H.

Yeah, IIRC, Peggy's beaten Red Room assassins, other agents and more in her solo show. The only difference here is that she now also outstats everyone on this list. IIRC, the only opponent who tagged her throughout the entire episode was the giant tentacle monster, which did so by virtue of being massive and hard to dodge. She even reacted to a tank shell at one point.

FrothByte
Captain Carter seems to be almost Wonder Woman level strength + Spiderman level agility/acrobatics + Black Widow level fighting skills.

She's clearly far above other super soldiers and she'll clear this list.

Hate to say it but she's kinda Mary Sue-ish at this point. Though maybe not as much as T'Challa Starlord.

John Murdoch
Thanks for the responses guys. She was smashing through the props and cockpits of planes, flying through the air with Hydra Smasher, flipping trucks end over end, and then pushed back that Shuma-Gorath looking monster at the end. Makes me wonder who is a good opponent for her. Good call too Vault on the tank shell deflection. Didn't realize Agent Carter had some solid feats for her too.

T'Challa Starlord universe was basically best case scenario MCU haha.

Makes me wonder who is a good matchup for her?

FrothByte
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Thanks for the responses guys. She was smashing through the props and cockpits of planes, flying through the air with Hydra Smasher, flipping trucks end over end, and then pushed back that Shuma-Gorath looking monster at the end. Makes me wonder who is a good opponent for her. Good call too Vault on the tank shell deflection. Didn't realize Agent Carter had some solid feats for her too.

T'Challa Starlord universe was basically best case scenario MCU haha.

Makes me wonder who is a good matchup for her?

I'd say you need someone at least Spiderman level, though maybe someone with more skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.