The ironic thing is Trump exposed the far right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
The problem with this kind of irrational thinking is that people like you have no idea what the far right actually is. The alt-right and the far right are not the same thing, for starters, no matter how much the leftist media and democrats wanna lump them all in together.

eThneoLgrRnae
In any case, I'd much rather be far right than on the looney far left.

Far right is just about keeping the government out of our lives and protecting our individual rights, that's it.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
"...deep south racist people..."

This inflammatory and retarded statement proves you're every bit as ignorant as I thought you were.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
And you can quote me saying he was an awesome general and post it all over the internet if it makes ya feel better.

LOL if you think I'll be ashamed of that.

Blakemore
Jesus never existedlaughing out loud

Blakemore
As for Robert e lee, it deserves to be in a museum and we can appreciate the good stuff and condemn the bad.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Jesus never existedlaughing out loud

Wrong, as I've already proven to you in religion forum. He was an actual historical person. Not only that, He is God.

Cry more, atheist.

As for Robert e lee, it deserves to be in a museum and we can appreciate the good stuff and condemn the bad.

Nah... if a town votes overwhelmingly to display a Robert E. Lee. statue then they have every right to do vso.

eThneoLgrRnae
Blakey, I don't think you actually exist. I think you are a figment of someone's imagination... probably of some sick kid's lol. wink

Jesus it real.... you're not. smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The problem with this kind of irrational thinking is that people like you have no idea what the far right actually is. The alt-right and the far right are not the same thing, for starters, no matter how much the leftist media and democrats wanna lump them all in together. You sound as mad as when Eons flatmate caught him wearing her dress. So he packed up her clothes and left. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
^clueless, as usual.

Blakemore

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Lee was 100% fighting for the right cause. He was fighting for his home. Period. He was not "fighting for slavery", ignoramus.

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore
It was about slavery

eThneoLgrRnae
I see Blakey is one of those idiots who is woefully ignorant on what the Civil War was actually about.

eThneoLgrRnae
It was about slavery

Nope.

Old Man Whirly!
It was about slavery Yup

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yup

Nah.

Old Man Whirly!
Nah. Hilarious how little the southern states in the US know of their own history before the North conquered them. At least after the war of independence we came back burnt down Washington etc.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Slavery was only a side issue as to what it was really about. And as for Lincoln, he didn't make it about slavery until public support in the North started waning for the war.

Lincoln was deeply racist.

SquallX

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!
Well, a kernel of truth is in that. Basically the North which had stayed closer to Europe. After Britain beat France was much wealthier due to British technology and trade. Industrialisation etc. I mean the Mason Dixon line was mapped by Britd when
Americans couldn't do it. The South saw slavery as the only way to compete economically and were scared of the North. Boundary issues between the North and South were also a big issue. Emancipation became an issue, as the South's entire culture was under the spotlight.

eThneoLgrRnae
Hilarious how little the southern states in the US know of their own history before the North conquered them. At least after the war of independence we came back burnt down Washington etc.

Hilarious how you think you're more educated about what actually happened than I am.

Reality check: you're not. wink

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
Hilarious how you think you're more educated about what actually happened than I am.

Reality check: you're not. wink durOriginally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Well, a kernel of truth is in that. Basically the North which had stayed closer to Europe. After Britain beat France was much wealthier due to British technology and trade. Industrialisation etc. I mean the Mason Dixon line was mapped by Britd when
Americans couldn't do it. The South saw slavery as the only way to compete economically and were scared of the North. Boundary issues between the North and South were also a big issue. Emancipation became an issue, as the South's entire culture was under the spotlight.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
If Virginia had stayed in the union then Lee most certainly would've fought for the North, though he probably would've hated fighting against fellow southerners who were only defending their homes and families (not because they so desperately wanted to keep slavery lol)

His utmost duty was to his home state of Virginia. Apparently, blakey and pooty think loyalty is not a virtue, but a character flaw instead lol.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
If Virginia had stayed in the union then Lee most certainly would've fought for the North, though he probably would've hated fighting against fellow southerners who were only defending their homes and families (not because they so desperately wanted to keep slavery lol)

His utmost duty was to his home state of Virginia. Apparently, blakey and pooty think loyalty is not a virtue, but a character flaw instead lol. The most convincing 'internal' factor behind southern defeat was the very institution that prompted secession: slavery. Enslaved people fled to join the Union army, depriving the South of labour and strengthening the North by more than 100,000 soldiers. Even so, slavery was not in itself the cause of defeat

eThneoLgrRnae
dur any book will tell you the reasons I outlined. Unless it's some far right southern revisionist book, which probably claims dinosaurs were left off the ark.

LOL.

No, dummy... dinos were brought on the ark but they were juveniles aka NOT FULLY GROWN, moron.

Anyway, nice red herring to get us talking about something entirely different and off-topic. wink

Blakemore

SquallX

SquallX

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
the north did slavery and genocide, but they ended it state by state. The south however, argued slavery was good, cos it meant n*ggers could harvest tobacco cotton or cannabis. Then came the war which actually started in Kansas. thumb up Spot on.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
the north did slavery and genocide, but they ended it state by state. The south however, argued slavery was good, cos it meant n*ggers could harvest tobacco cotton or cannabis. Then came the war which actually started in Kansas.

*facepalm*

The average soldier who fought for the South did not think like that.

Oh, and the CW actually officially started in South Carolina, not Kansas lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up Spot on.

You thumbs-upping his post proves you aren't as nearly informed as you think you are on the subject. The war started in South Carolina, ffs.

Old Man Whirly!
*facepalm*

The average soldier who fought for the South did not think like that.

Oh, and the CW actually officially started in South Carolina, not Kansas lol. Not saying the average soldier did. He probably didn't understand why he wZ there. A bit like you.

Blakemore
It started in Kansas due to Kansas Nebraska act. Ffs, look up your history.

eThneoLgrRnae
It started in South Carolina, dumbass. That is where the shooting started and is the event that made Lincoln (or Congress) officially declare war.

You're an idiot.

eThneoLgrRnae
It is common knowledge that the firing on Fort Sumter in South Carolina is the event that sparked the war.

That is an established fact. Blake, you're embarrassing yourself. I suggest you log-off for a while.

Old Man Whirly!
It started in South Carolina, dumbass. That is where the shooting started and is the event that made Lincoln (or Congress) officially declare war.

You're an idiot. Nah, your official History timewaster troll.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Civil_War_Begins.htm#:~:text=At%204%3A30%20a.m.%20on,beginning%20of%20the%20Civil%20War.

eThneoLgrRnae
Dude, you are hopelessly stubborn... and retarded.

I could post multiple sources if I wanted to go to the trouble proving it started at Fort Sumter in South Carolina.

The level of stupidity and ignorance you are displaying on this subject is not even funny anymore... it's just gross.

It's like you're arguing that the sky isn't blue and grass isn't green lol.

It is an established fact that it started in South Carolina. I do hope you are just trolling now instead of actually believing this nonsense you're posting.

Old Man Whirly!
Nah, your official History timewaster troll.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Civil_War_Begins.htm#:~:text=At%204%3A30%20a.m.%20on,beginning%20of%20the%20Civil%20War. Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Dude, you are hopelessly stubborn... and retarded.

I could post multiple sources if I wanted to go to the trouble proving it started at Fort Sumter in South Carolina.

The level of stupidity and ignorance you are displaying on this subject is not even funny anymore... it's just gross.

It's like you're arguing that the sky isn't blue and grass isn't green lol.

It is an established fact that it started in South Carolina. I do hope you are just trolling now instead of actually believing this nonsense you're posting. dur my link says it started at Fort Sumter. I don't dispute that. The run up was in the Senate weeks before.

You guys fired the first shots and were eventually whooped for it.

Blakemore
Well grass can be yellow, brown or even white in winter.

eThneoLgrRnae
The event that officially sparked the Civil War was the firing on Fort Sumter in South Carolina. Not some shit that went on over in Kansas.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well grass can be yellow, brown or even white in winter.

Yes, but it is naturally green.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, but it is naturally green. depends on if it's a red grass or not.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
The event that officially sparked the Civil War was the firing on Fort Sumter in South Carolina. Not some shit that went on over in Kansas. The succession events led up to the war. Culminating in the attack on Sumter. All those dead people and the crushing defeat of the South.

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
The succession events led up to the war. Culminating in the attack on Sumter. All those dead people and the crushing defeat of the South.

I do not deny that the South lost (though they only lost due to being massively outnumbered and having inferior resources; they actually won most of the battles and had superior generals).

This is about you and blake being too stubborn to admit you were wrong about what sparked the beginning of Civil War.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, don't change the subject.

Admit that you and pooty were wrong about where it started exactly and we won't have to talk about it anymore.

Old Man Whirly!
I do not deny that the South lost (though they only lost due to being massively outnumbered and having inferior resources; they actually won most of the battles and had superior generals).

This is about you and blake being too stubborn to admit you were wrong about what sparked the beginning of Civil War. nice attempt to spin your lack of understanding to when the first shots were fired which I agreed on. Why am I wasting my time on this? You don't believe any of the rubbish you type, like dinosaurs were on the ark. Kudos, you got me to respond to your stupidity. laughing this dur is on me.

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
nice attempt to spin you lack of understanding of when the first shots were fired which I agreed on. Why am I wasting my time on this. You don't believe any of the rubbish you type, like dinosaurs were on the ark. Kudos, you got me to respond to your stupidity. laughing this dur is on me.

Ah, just as I thought. You're too god**** stubborn to admit when you were proven wrong.

All the spin in the world won't change the fact that the war started at the firing on Fort Sumter in South Carolina.

Pooty, seek help, dude... seriously. wink

What's next? Are you gonna argue that shit doesn't stink? laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Ok, since it has been shown that pooty and blake will never admit they were proven to be woefully wrong I'm done wasting my time here this morning. Think I'm gonna go do some gaming for a bit.

Old Man Whirly!
Ok, since it has been shown that pooty and blake will never admit they were proven to be woefully wrong I'm done wasting my time here this morning. Think I'm gonna go do some gaming for a bit. Surely you've had no sleep. Are you O.K? I mean this in a sincere and non trolling way. I mean you're also attempting to break the 4th wall with this post.

Darth Thor

No, dummy... dinos were brought on the ark but they were juveniles aka NOT FULLY GROWN, moron.

The amount of brainwashing it would take to believe this...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The amount of brainwashing it would take to believe this... He doesn't believe it. He is trolling.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ok, I got delayed because I needed to make some coffee first. Should have a few minutes here.

Yes, I do actually believe it, moron. That is what the Bible says and seeing as how I am a fundamentalist Bible-believing Christian I fully believe that book.

The King James Bible is the infallible Word of God, Himself, preserved in the English language.

Old Man Whirly!
Ok, I got delayed because I needed to make some coffee first. Should have a few minutes here.

Yes, I do actually believe it, moron. That is what the Bible says and seeing as how I am a fundamentalist Bible-believing Christian I fully believe that book.

The King James Bible is the infallible Word of God, Himself, preserved in the English language. Why are you still awake Ethneo. KMC and trolling is not worth staying up all night. Your post history shows you didn't sleep. Get some rest.

eThneoLgrRnae
Why are you still awake Ethneo. KMC and trolling is not worth staying up all night. Your post history shows you didn't sleep. Get some rest.

I did sleep, for about 6 or 7 hours or so. It was enough.

You and Blake are the ones trolling here, not me.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's so cute how you are actually pretending to care about my well-being though. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Darth Thor

Old Man Whirly!
It's so cute how you are actually pretending to care about my well-being though. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud believe it or not, I never wish Ill on anyone because I'm not mentally ill.

Blakemore

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
believe it or not, I never wish Ill on anyone because I'm not mentally ill.

Well, neither do I, for the most part.

Even those who disagree with me politically I don't, until they start saying shit that would violate my personal rights, like suggesting forcing me to take a "vaccine" against my will.

I regard any vaccine being forced on me against my will as attempted murder so... yeah, they fully deserve any hate I spew at them for suggesting such a tyrannical thing.

Blakemore

Darth Thor

eThneoLgrRnae
@Blake: No, covid is a joke. It has a 99% survival rate. I am not gonna repeat all the points I've made before about these "vaccines" being far more dangerous than the virus or variants themselves.

Just because you've been deceived into believing all the lies and fearmongering doesn't mean I have to. It is the vaccinated spreading these variants, not the unvaccinated. So sorry you have fallen for the lies.

I am not a sheep to the slaughter as you are.

Like I said, take all the vaccines you like but you had better not try to force that shit on me, understand?

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Not saying it can't kill you.

But the dangers are far overblown. The flu can kill you as well, and a million other things can too.

And I still say the vaccines are far more dangerous.

eThneoLgrRnae
I view taking these dangerous vaccines as a lot like playing Russian Roulette.

Not worth the risk for a virus with a 99% survival rate.

Blakemore

Darth Thor
I view taking these dangerous vaccines as a lot like playing Russian Roulette.

Not worth the risk for a virus with a 99% survival rate.

And what do you think the survival rate is for the vaccines ?

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore
Good for you.

So what? they stop me from dying. I mean, when I was 10 I got meningitis and had I not taken the medication I would be dead

eThneoLgrRnae
Whatever.

Like I said, I don't care how many vaccines you take. That's your business. Just stay out of mine and don't try to force any of those vaccines on me and we're good.

Personally, I haven't even had a flu shot since I was in the military and I haven't been deathly sick in many years.

Robtard
The problem with this kind of irrational thinking is that people like you have no idea what the far right actually is. The alt-right and the far right are not the same thing, for starters, no matter how much the leftist media and democrats wanna lump them all in together.

The Right, Far-Right and Alt-Right lumped themselves together starting around 2017, the differences are far and few now.

Blakemore
The right is American conservative folk, far right are violent racist people, and alt-right people are populist folks who fell for Trump BS.

eThneoLgrRnae
The right is American conservative folk, far right are violent racist people, and alt-right people are populist folks who fell for Trump BS.

So you think over 70 million (at least) people are alt-right? laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Populism does not equal alt-right... idiot.

eThneoLgrRnae
Blake, you have no clue what those terms mean.

It's ok, Rob and most other leftists here don't either so don't feel too bad.

Blakemore
Then help me out. Inform me.

eThneoLgrRnae
I've already tried several times before and it just goes in your one ear and out the other.

You won't listen.

Blakemore
Define the alt right to me

eThneoLgrRnae
Put simply, "alt-right" is short for "alternative right". Iow, it isn't the real right. Actual, legitimate neo-nazis like Spencer would be here.

The alt-right actually has more in common with the totalitarian left than they do with the legitimate right.

Robtard

And they all came together to vote for Trump and Nazi march in the Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville. Coincidence? I think not!

Blakemore
Neo nazis? confused

eThneoLgrRnae
Neo nazis? confused

Why are you being so dense? Are you that damn drunk right now?

Yes,the "alt-right" has neo-nazis in it. Why do you act so shocked by that?

The problem is idiots on the left lump everyone on the legitimate right in with those neo-nazi racists on the alt-right and just call them all "alt-right" or even "far right" which is even more hilarious.

Old Man Whirly!

The problem is idiots on the left lump everyone on the legitimate right in with those neo-nazi racists on the alt-right and just call them all "alt-right" or even "far right" which is even more hilarious. dur

Robtard

The problem is idiots on the left lump everyone on the legitimate right in with those neo-nazi racists on the alt-right and just call them all "alt-right" or even "far right" which is even more hilarious.

They lumped themselves together.

https://i.imgur.com/Fl6pZRr.png

Do you actually think only Neo-Nazi where at that rally?

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
True.

Robtard
Populism does not equal alt-right... idiot.

Not exactly what Blake said, is it.

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Shut the hell up, racist.

Old Man Whirly!
Shut the hell up, racist. dur

Bashar Teg
he is hilariously changing all goal posts. To time waster troll laughing out loud

im not the kind of person to say "i toad a so", but you know what? i toad a so, whirly! i f*ckin a toad a so!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
im not the kind of person to say "i toad a so", but you know what? i toad a so, whirly! i f*ckin a toad a so! True Bash, yrue! laughing out loud

Robtard
Hilarious how little the southern states in the US know of their own history before the North conquered them. At least after the war of independence we came back burnt down Washington etc.

It's kinda amusing how two Brits know more about the American Civil war (and American history in general) than two so-called American patriots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.