Progressive Kim Iversen compares vaccine mandates to the China social credit system

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/qdghTZOzAYU

Ah, such a refreshing change. A progressive (and a former Bernie supporter, no less lol) with an actual brain. That's a rarity. Oh, and she's quite hot too which is even more rare for a progressive lol.

She's 100% spot on here too. We should all be concerned... very concerned, about this.

See my thread "Papers, papers! Show me Your Papers!"? comparing these fascistic vaccine mandates to nazi Germany.

-Pr-
She's an idiot.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, she's far smarter than the typical progressive.

Robtard
She sounds like an idiot.

Also, who is Kim Iversen?

-Pr-
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, she's far smarter than the typical progressive.

Anyone that compares vaccine mandates to Nazi Germany is at the very least an idiot. So either she's thick and progressives are thicker, or she's an idiot.

And not a very nice person to boot.

Robtard
Concerning Covid19, Rightist have used the Nazi-card multiples times:

-The shutdowns
-Mask mandates in certain areas/conditions
-Being asked to avoid large gatherings when possible
-Being asked to socially distance
-Being asked to wash or sanitize your hands more
-Being asked to wear a mask
-Being advised that you should vaccinate

I'm sure I'm missing some

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by -Pr-
Anyone that compares vaccine mandates to Nazi Germany is at the very least an idiot. So either she's thick and progressives are thicker, or she's an idiot.

And not a very nice person to boot.

Nah, they are very similar to Nazi Germany. Anyone who isn't blind should be able to see that. I think you need to wake up out of your slumber.

These vaccine mandates are very fascistic in nature. If you don't see how they are then I pity you.

Look at all the shit that is going on in Australia right now. They are supposed to be a free country yet they are becoming more and more like a police state with each passing day.

Wake up.

Robtard
Nah, they are very similar to Nazi Germany...

Oh Trumpers...

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ you or anyone else thinking that being required to show your medical records or even just little vaccine cards in order to use certain services isn't very similar to nazi Germany where they were constantly demanding people show their papers to go anywhere.

-Pr-
Nah, they are very similar to Nazi Germany. Anyone who isn't blind should be able to see that. I think you need to wake up out of your slumber.

These vaccine mandates are very fascistic in nature. If you don't see how they are then I pity you.

Look at all the shit that is going on in Australia right now. They are supposed to be a free country yet they are becoming more and more like a police state with each passing day.

Wake up.

You obviously don't know shit about Nazi Germany. I recommend doing some reading.

Australia's problems go far beyong vaccine mandates, but I'm guessing I'd be expecting too much of you to expect you to know that either.

eThneoLgrRnae
If you support vaccine mandates then you're almost just as bad as the brownshirts from nazi Germany.

Darth Thor
If you support vaccine mandates then you're almost just as bad as the brownshirts from nazi Germany.

Until unvaccinated people are rounded up, put in containment camps, and tortured and shot dead, your comparison is really f***ing retarded.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Until unvaccinated people are rounded up, put in containment camps, and tortured and shot dead, your comparison is really f***ing retarded. thumb up

Robtard
LOL@ you or anyone else thinking that being required to show your medical records or even just little vaccine cards in order to use certain services isn't very similar to nazi Germany where they were constantly demanding people show their papers to go anywhere.

Um, that's already been happening for a very long time. eg Proof of immunization to attend public schools, proof of immunization to travel outside and into the US, are two examples.

It's only really become an issue now because Rightist politicized a virus and pandemic into an US vs Them freedom narrative.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.