Bane (Batman and Robin) vs. Wilson Fisk (Netflix Daredevil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
Two criminals of two different superheroes, are about to clash in a fight to the death.

riv6672

KingD19
Fisk shouldn't be able to land any solid hits on Bane. He's far faster and more skilled in a fight and their strength is comparable.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Fisk shouldn't be able to land any solid hits on Bane. He's far faster and more skilled in a fight and their strength is comparable.

Bane from Batman and Robin? I don't remember him being fast or skilled. He did seem quite stronger though.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Bane from Batman and Robin? I don't remember him being fast or skilled. He did seem quite stronger though.

I could've swore this was TDKR Bane. I was pretty tired last night though. Well yeah, Bane is still stronger, but he's not a master martial artist either.

BruceSkywalker
Fisk via powerbomb i think

McNasty996
Bane was literally retarded muscle but he did manage to stomp clean through a solid concrete floor to Make Ivys lair and stomp what looked like a wooden plank to send like 6 rando goons flying 5-10 feet.

Seemed to only be able to focus on one thing at a time but if that thing is only Fisk he may be able to win just by having reach and strangling him or something like that. Fisk isn't exactly fast and Bane was portrayed has almost Freeze height or bigger(Arnold height plus the ridiculous suit).

HulkIsHulk
Fisk's only hope is pulling out the Venom tubes.

TheVaultDweller
I'd go with Bane. Yeah, Fisk could win if he figured out he needed to target the tubes, but would he do so before Bane caves his face in?

riv6672

KingD19
Fisk has to get to the tube though. That's the main problem.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
Fisk has to get to the tube though. That's the main problem.
I believe he can. That’s just MO though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=31Un4M7UGMM

relentless1
that tube came out too easily in B&R that I don't think Fisk should have much of an issue here, he could breathe on the damn thing and it'd dislodge lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.