Huffpost editor argues white men shouldn't vote and lose all their stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/25/a-huffpost-column-calling-to-disenfranchise-white-men-is-declared-hate-speech-in-south-africa/%3foutputType=amp

Hilarious.

eThneoLgrRnae
Naw, this ain't racist at all lol.

Imagine the shitstorm if someone at any newspaper had ever said that about black people or any other minority.

But remember, it's white men who have an overabundance of privilege.... yeah, right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

StyleTime
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Naw, this ain't racist at all lol.

Imagine the shitstorm if someone at any newspaper had ever said that about black people or any other minority.

But remember, it's white men who have an overabundance of privilege.... yeah, right. roll eyes (sarcastic)
...it was condemned as racist though, with South Africa's Press Ombud ruling it hate speech. The Editor-in-Chief lost her job over it. HuffPost South Africa also instituted a more thorough verification process for it's submissions because of this.

It's wonderful how quickly justice comes when the victims are white, eh?

Eon Blue
Many minorities are racist against white people.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Indeed, but many retards on the left think there's no such thing as anti-white racism even though pretty much the entire democrat party constantly engages in anti-white rhetoric.

Eon Blue
Sometimes I feel racists are racist against racists.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
...it was condemned as racist though, with South Africa's Press Ombud ruling it hate speech. The Editor-in-Chief lost her job over it. HuffPost South Africa also instituted a more thorough verification process for it's submissions because of this.

It's wonderful how quickly justice comes when the victims are white, eh? thumb up this thread should be renamed 'how the right own themselves again"

samhain

I guess more racism is the answer according to you?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
I guess more racism is the answer according to you? He's back on his Klaw account for a while now K suspect. What a clown laughing out loud

cdtm

It's wonderful how quickly justice comes when the victims are white, eh?

Yet it was a black woman in a position of power who said it.

This is a secret fear of all white people, that enough blacks feel this way. Because it inevitable ends up being blacks, not other minorities. And black women as well, much more often than men.

There's a reason black men like to date other ethnicities, and it isn't a fetish. stick out tongue

Klaw

Did you know Reddit allows hate against Whites and Males since Reddit does not consider them protected groups?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
Did you know Reddit allows hate against Whites and Males since Reddit does not consider them protected groups? crywank

Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/EHcINbu.png

Just like KMC laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/EHcINbu.png

Just like KMC laughing hmm then why isn't your alt account not banned yet for pretending I send him death threats Eon? You are such a snowflake on all your accounts KMC is very fair.

StyleTime
Originally posted by cdtm
Yet it was a black woman in a position of power who said it.

This is a secret fear of all white people, that enough blacks feel this way. Because it inevitable ends up being blacks, not other minorities. And black women as well, much more often than men.

Cool. She got fired over it though.

I guess white people are safe for another night. The world can breathe easy.

cdtm
Cool. She got fired over it though.

I guess white people are safe for another night. The world can breathe easy.

She isn't the problem though. Systemic racism is.

You are the spitting image of a self hating white man my friend.

StyleTime
Originally posted by cdtm
She isn't the problem though. Systemic racism is.

You are the spitting image of a self hating white man my friend.
She was the problem though, and she's gone. Come celebrate. Drinks are on me.

Odd comment. You don't know what race I am.

Blakemore
Many minorities are racist against white people. systematically? Like, legally okay to kill white peoples without consequences? You know, like nazi Germany against Slavs and Jews?

Eon Blue
Charles Manson is my answer.

Blakemore
Charles Manson is my answer. what?

Eon Blue

samhain
Charles Manson is my answer.

Makes sense, you've been very unhinged these last few weeks.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Makes sense, you've been very unhinged these last few weeks. thumb up yeah Sam, since he came back from his ban telling us all to kill ourselves. :screwy:

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.