School teacher "I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionaries"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-pro-antifa-high-school-teacher-in-california-admits-communist/

The smoking gun. A nutball school teacher openly admits to radicalizing students, even going so far as assigning activism as extra credit. Absolutely despicable.

eThneoLgrRnae
Shit like this is why I say parents should pull their kids out of public schools. Private schools or even homeschooling them is far safer.

They would actually learn more relevant things from homeschooling anyway by sticking to just the basics.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by cdtm
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-pro-antifa-high-school-teacher-in-california-admits-communist/

The smoking gun. A nutball school teacher openly admits to radicalizing students, even going so far as assigning activism as extra credit. Absolutely despicable.

Absolutely nutty behavior from the nutty radical left. They sure do love to project.

jaden_2.0
Those students will be storming the capitol building any day now.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Those students will be storming the capitol building any day now. laughing thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, they'll just be burning buildings down and cowardly shooting Trump supporters in the back in the name of "fighting fascism" while they are the ones who continue to act like fascists. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing thumb up

Poooooty and robbbbbbbie sittin' in a tree... smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Poooooty and robbbbbbbie sittin' in a tree... smile crywank

Newjak

The smoking gun. A nutball school teacher openly admits to radicalizing students, even going so far as assigning activism as extra credit. Absolutely despicable. Now wait until you hear what gets taught in Sunday schools. It will blow your mind laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
Now wait until you hear what gets taught in Sunday schools. It will blow your mind laughing laughing out loud Top notch!

cdtm
Now wait until you hear what gets taught in Sunday schools. It will blow your mind laughing

Nah been there done that, they just teach wholesome morality and good character building.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah been there done that, they just teach wholesome morality and good character building.

Yup.

It's far better than the shit they're brainwashed with in public schools.

Newjak

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, looks like cdtm hurt your fee fees by speaking the truth... how sad.

Newjak
Oh, looks like cdtm hurt your fee fees by speaking the truth... how sad. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
It'll be alright, snowflake.

Newjak
It'll be alright, snowflake. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Man Whirly!
It'll be alright, snowflake. crywank

eThneoLgrRnae
^still following me around like a little lost puppy.... how sad.

Old Man Whirly!
^still following me around like a little lost puppy.... how sad. crywank

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Those students will be storming the capitol building any day now.

https://i.imgur.com/nRJowHQ.gif

Robtard
Now wait until you hear what gets taught in Sunday schools. It will blow your mind laughing

https://i.imgur.com/oLfekW8.gif

Stigma
It's an obvious mix-up when it comes to assumed positions.

The revolutionary spirit epitomized by the Counter Culture of 1960s succeeded greatly.

To be a revoliutionary today is to call the legacy of that movements into question.

Eon Blue
Nah, they'll just be burning buildings down and cowardly shooting Trump supporters in the back in the name of "fighting fascism" while they are the ones who continue to act like fascists. wink

Bang on, mate! laughing out loud thumb up

cdtm

Newjak
Not at all, I've been to Sunday school. There's no more truth to the slanders than there is about evil child molesting Rabbi's in hebrew school. stick out tongue I've also been to Sunday school in multiple states.

There is a ton of indoctrination that goes on there.

Robtard

Newjak
@robtard

I forgot to mention they taught very unhealthy indoctrination

Robtard
something, something, something god hates f#gs?

Newjak
Originally posted by Robtard
something, something, something god hates f#gs? That

Spare the rod spoil the child to justify physical punishments like spanking

Evolution isn't real

Abstinence only

Almost every toxic behavior that permeates conservative culture in the U.S. gets taught right in Sunday school

Robtard
Rightist like to start when they're young, when minds are more malleable.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
Rightist like to start when they're young, when anuses are more malleable.

Fixed that for you. 👍

cdtm
I've also been to Sunday school in multiple states.

There is a ton of indoctrination that goes on there.

Hah, my teacher admitted she disagreed with a lot of things we were taught.

But your argument applies to all religions, faith is the nature of it. If you're one of those anti-religion atheists, fair enough. That still isn't the same thing as a public school teacher admitting to promoting radical ideologies, and turning students into far left activists.

NemeBro
Sounds pretty dope, hopefully we can kick the revolution into overdrive by executing police officers and people who don't vaccinate in the street.

Adam_PoE

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sounds pretty dope, hopefully we can kick the revolution into overdrive by executing police officers and people who don't vaccinate in the street.

If someone walked up to me and told me they had Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bob Iger and Bob Chapek tied up in the back of a car, I would gladly do my part for the revolution and take my prison time. They'd probably not anally rape me just because of who I chopped into hamburger.

Revolutionaries these days are weak sauce, no bourgeois blood spilling into the streets by the gallon.

gold slorg
yeah, kill the 1%, ngl

cdtm
Originally posted by gold slorg
yeah, kill the 1%, ngl

The .001 percenters are the real problem.

Eon Blue

Newjak
Hah, my teacher admitted she disagreed with a lot of things we were taught.

But your argument applies to all religions, faith is the nature of it. If you're one of those anti-religion atheists, fair enough. That still isn't the same thing as a public school teacher admitting to promoting radical ideologies, and turning students into far left activists. Two things

Just because they don't advertise what they're doing doesn't mean they aren't doing it.

And just because it can apply to all religions doesn't make what they teach any less unhealthy.

cdtm
Two things

Just because they don't advertise what they're doing doesn't mean they aren't doing it.

And just because it can apply to all religions doesn't make what they teach any less unhealthy.

Teaching respect for women, participating in a community, or not killing and stealing! That nefarious religion!

Newjak
Teaching respect for women, participating in a community, or not killing and stealing! That nefarious religion! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Man if you think they teach respect for women you're really pushing it.

I've been in Sunday schools and churches where they literally talked about a woman's main job is tend to their family and that's it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/oW94Wh1.jpg

Adam_PoE

cdtm
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-california-teacher-gabriel-gipe-to-be-fired-as-a-result-of-veritas/

Damage control has begun. Teacher to be placed on unpaid leave before firing, apology released.

The thing is, they condemned a sign he had up. It was in plain view this whole time, and no one noticed it? Does the superintendent never make the rounds, or any other officials?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Klaw
https://i.imgur.com/oW94Wh1.jpg what are they carrying, condoms?

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-california-teacher-gabriel-gipe-to-be-fired-as-a-result-of-veritas/

Damage control has begun. Teacher to be placed on unpaid leave before firing, apology released.

The thing is, they condemned a sign he had up. It was in plain view this whole time, and no one noticed it? Does the superintendent never make the rounds, or any other officials?

Hopefully he'll never be able to get a job in teaching again.

I mean, he never actually did any real teaching anyway, but instead only indoctrinating into communist crap.

Looked like he was missing more than a few teeth... reminds me of limeys blakey and pooty lol. laughing out loud

Klaw
Hopefully he'll never be able to get a job in teaching again.

I mean, he never actually did any real teaching anyway, but instead only indoctrinating into communist crap.

Looked like he was missing more than a few teeth... reminds me of limeys blakey and pooty lol. laughing out loud

Don't be so sure.

I bet this little stunt has impressed a lot of Leftist schools and he'll be welcome with open arms.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, I didn't say I was sure or that I even thought that.

I said hopefully that is what will happen. But yeah, you're right, some left-leaning school will probably be more than happy to hire him.

Adam_PoE

ArtificialGlory
So this son of a ***** was trying to foment an insurrection by indoctrinating children?

Eon Blue
People love their silly petty tribalism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.