Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan

ares834
Looks beautiful. Hopefully, Square remakes some of their other (better) RPGs like Chrono Trigger and FF6 in this Octopath style.

Kazenji
Haven't played alot of the Dragon Quest games, Since they weren't released in my region. Didn't get one officially until the 8th game

since then i played some of the earlier ones on a emulator. If this one is making it to the current consoles i'll be checking it out.

cdtm
Yeah no. 3d is NOT 2d.

Was just thinking how good old fashioned 2d animation is being replaced by this 3d masquerading as 2d crap. 3d animation is LAZY compared to meticulously hand drawn 2d sprites. There is nothing impressive about half assed 3d renderings, make GOOD 3d if you're gonna use 3d technology.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah no. 3d is NOT 2d.

Was just thinking how good old fashioned 2d animation is being replaced by this 3d masquerading as 2d crap. 3d animation is LAZY compared to meticulously hand drawn 2d sprites. There is nothing impressive about half assed 3d renderings, make GOOD 3d if you're gonna use 3d technology.

cqtb6XBBBRc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.