Most extreme abortion law in US takes effect in Texas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/01/texas-abortion-law-supreme-court?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

US supreme court fails to act to block near-total ban that allows private citizens to sue abortion providers.

Saudi Arabia has more forgiving Abortion laws than many red US states.

https://qz.com/1628427/saudi-arabias-abortion-laws-are-more-forgiving-than-alabamas/

These red states are a different country to liberal states in the US.

eThneoLgrRnae
Omg, how horrible!!

They're trying to stop the killing of defenseless unborn babies, oh no!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Don't worry, in a couple of years the same people against abortions will be complaining about there being a rise in "welfare babies" and how their hard worked tax dollars shouldn't go to supporting that, well, complaining more.

This is why is really important that Democrats keep winning, the SC needs to go solidly to the Left. I used to feel a balanced court was best, but the Right won't allow that, they keep electing Far-Right draconian judges.

eThneoLgrRnae
It is murder, plain and simple.

You leftist pieces of shit can downplay it or bob and weave, and spin it all you like to justify it. Won't change the obvious fact it is the shedding of innocent blood in the bs name of "women's rights", you disgusting, sick f*cks.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

You leftist pieces of shit can downplay it or bob and weave, and spin it all you like to justify it. Won't change the obvious fact it is the shedding of innocent blood in the bs name of "women's rights", you disgusting, sick f*cks.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/01/texas-abortion-law-supreme-court?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

US supreme court fails to act to block near-total ban that allows private citizens to sue abortion providers.

Saudi Arabia has more forgiving Abortion laws than many red US states.

https://qz.com/1628427/saudi-arabias-abortion-laws-are-more-forgiving-than-alabamas/

These red states are a different country to liberal states in the US.

Thanks Obama? Or do we say something else now?

No it isn't.

eThneoLgrRnae
It is, liar. Or are you just plain dumb? Don't answer, I already know you are.

It is murder, period.

End of discussion. thumb up

That is a hill I will gladly die on as no one speaks for the unborn.

Certainly brownshirt so-called "christians" like you never will, that's for sure.

Eon Blue
Abortion is ending a life, period.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Be careful, that "christian" (lol, yeah right) might ban you for standing up for the unborn.

He banned Surtur for far less, don't forget. wink

Robtard

It is murder, period.

Certainly brownshirt so-called "christians" like you never will, that's for sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-

It is murder, period.

Certainly brownshirt so-called "christians" like you never will, that's for sure.

lol, you of all people calling anyone dumb. Good one.

Be careful, that "christian" (lol, yeah right) might ban you for standing up for the unborn.

He banned Surtur for far less, don't forget. wink

Get ****ed you filthy, bigoted, pretend Christian.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by -Pr-

Get ****ed you filthy, bigoted, pretend Christian.

that's not very mod-like...even though it's true, welcome, and funny af to read, but still... *tsk tsk*

-Pr-
shrug

If he's gonna insist on being a snide, cowardly little shit, then I'm going to treat him like one.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
shrug

If he's gonna insist on being a snide, cowardly little shit, then I'm going to treat him like one. thumb up Top notch!

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

ArtificialGlory
Just look at the people in the Guardian article picture: living, breathing caricatures.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Just look at the people in the Guardian article picture: living, breathing caricatures. thumb up That's red state right wingers, no doubt!

Darth Thor
Be careful, that "christian" (lol, yeah right)

Ah what a d***

jaden_2.0
If anything, America needs MORE abortions.

Like 100% of pregnancies for the next 70 years.

Stigma
I think that much is a given, and no rational person should argue with that tbh.

The issue seems to be a sort of moral dillemma where one weights one life against the other, or a life of a baby against one's right to choose to kill one's offspring.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
If anything, America needs MORE abortions.

Like 100% of pregnancies for the next 70 years. :shift:
Hmmmmm

eThneoLgrRnae
Fortunately, the SC ruled to allow the abortion ban to remain in place... for now.

I'm actually kinda surprised that the conservatives on the SC actually stood by their principles this time... good for them.

Still, ALL abortions should be banned regardless of what stage of pregnancy the woman is at. The only exception should be when the woman's life would actually be in danger... I'm also kind of not really sure about allowing abortions in cases of rape... that is a grey area for me.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Stigma
I think that much is a given, and no rational person should argue with that tbh.

The issue seems to be a sort of moral dillemma where one weights one life against the other, or a life of a baby against one's right to choose to kill one's offspring.

Funny thing is, no such "right" actually exists.... nowhere in the Constitution does it say that a woman has a right to end another human being's life, not even her own child.

The pro-abortion crowd screams "a woman has a right to have autonomy over her own body!". Which I would agree with wholeheartedly... only thing is, it is actually someone else's body she is aborting, not her own.

No amount of spin or dodging and weaving from leftists will ever change that irrefutable fact.

Old Man Whirly!
Funny thing is, no such "right" actually exists.... nowhere in the Constitution does it say that a woman has a right to end another human being's life, even her own child.

The pro-abortion crowd screams "a woman has a right to have autonomy over her own body!". Which I would agree with wholeheartedly... only thing is, it is actually someone else's body she is aborting, not her own.

No amount of spin or dodging and weaving from leftists will ever change that irrefutable fact. crywank the red states are less and less relevant to the US and the World in general. You will eventually be dragged into the 1980's

eThneoLgrRnae
You're embarassing yourself, loser, as is everyone else who continues to deny that abortion is murder.

-Pr-
You're embarassing yourself, loser, as is everyone else who continues to deny that abortion is murder.

You're the one who keeps claiming it is murder without proof.

You pretend-Christian you.

Robtard
crywank the red states are less and less relevant to the US and the World in general. You will eventually be dragged into the 1980's

The one positive that may come out of this shitty anti-woman's rights law in TX, it will likely shift Texas closer over to becoming Blue, as even some conservative women do not like being told what they can and can't do with their own bodies.

Happened to AZ in 2020. Texas is more purple now thanks to Trumpers. Thanks Trumpers :0

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
The one positive that may come out of this shitty anti-woman's rights law in TX, it will likely shift Texas closer over to becoming Blue, as even some conservative women do not like being told what they can and can't do with their own bodies.

Happened to AZ in 2020. Texas is more purple now thanks to Trumpers. Thanks Trumpers :0 this is true, extreme fundamental Christianity is waning in the US, even in the south. The red states have less and less of these people, eventually they will become a minority.

Robtard
this is true, extreme fundamental Christianity is waning in the US, even in the south. The red states have less and less of these people, eventually they will become a minority.

God willing eek!

But seriously, we're going to have conservative women breaking away from voting conservative over this come the 2022 and 2024 elections. Especially the 18-50 age demographic, which is sizeable enough to make a difference.

Cruz could lose to Beto this time around, which would be excellent, getting one Blue senate seat in TX for 2022.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's funny how if a person kills a pregnant woman the state then typically charges that person with double murder.

Seems kinda odd how that could be double murder if the thing that was growing inside the woman isn't actually a human being.

Oh wait, it is.... that's why it is called, you know... DOUBLE MURDER.

Checkmate, losers. smile

*stands by for the mental gymnastics from the delusional, stubborn folk here to spin that simple, obvious fact which would be akin to arguing that shit doesn't actually stink lol*

Robtard
It's funny how if a person kills a pregnant woman the state then typically charges that person with double murder.

Seems kinda odd how that could be double murder if the thing that was growing inside the woman isn't actually a human being.

Checkmate, losers. smile

*stands by for the mental gymnastics from the delusional folk here to spin that simple, obvious fact*

I actually agree with you there, if the pregnancy isn't far enough to be considered a "human life", then the double murder charge shouldn't be applicable, maybe a lesser crime in regards to the fetus.

Just weird that you people always focus on these dark thoughts, murdering pregnant women :/

eThneoLgrRnae
Checkmate, Robbie... don't be a sore loser, bro. wink

Robtard
We're in agreement there...

eThneoLgrRnae
"Ha ha ha you didn't actually beat me trumper i'm like da greatest most bestest of all da time and like da totally undefeated!!!"--sad little sore loser robtard.

Robtard
^Now a full blown meltdown out of eThneoLgrRnae. Nice

Anyhow, back to my original point, this draconian law will likely be short lived as far as laws go, when Texan women get to voting.

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't worry, rob.... i'm sure the others who were making the same lame ass arguments as you were will be just as much of sore losers as you will so at least you won't be all alone in your pretend win temper tantrums.wink

Old Man Whirly!
Don't worry, rob.... i'm sure the others who were making the same lame ass arguments as you were will be just as much of sore losers as you will so at least you won't be all alone in your pretend win temper tantrums. wink crywank

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
^see, rob?

All is well. You have your wittle buddy pooty here to pretend win with you in the wake of your humiliating defeat. Isn't that great?! wink

Old Man Whirly!
^see, rob.

All is well. You have your wittle buddy pooty here to pretend win with you. Isn't that great?! meltdown magic... laughcry

Robtard

Eon Blue
I never hated you, Eon

<3

Robtard
meltdown magic... laughcry

And it happened because I agreed with one of his points laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
And it happened because I agreed with one of his points laughing out loud laughing out loud the clown crew of voltron.

eThneoLgrRnae
meltdown magic... laughcry

Oh come on, don't be such a sour puss, pooty.

It'll be ok, "mate". You've got your fellow sore loser Robbie here to share your pain with, bruh. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Oh come on, don't be such a sour puss, pooty.

It'll be ok, "mate". You've got your fellow sore loser Robbie here to share your pain with, bruh. wink durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Being such a sore sport is such an unattractive trait in a person.

I pity you, pooty.

Old Man Whirly!
Being such a sore sport is such an unattractive trait in a person.

I pity you, pooty. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud the clown crew of voltron.

Klaw
I'm pro-choice, so this law is bs.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah.

It is way past time a law like this was implemented to protect the unborn.

Too bad it's only in Texas though... at least for now.

cdtm
Nah.

It is way past time a law like this was implemented to protect the unborn.

Too bad it's only in Texas though... at least for now.

The funny thing is Texas has been turning blue.

But many in the Democratic Coalition oppose abotion, such as Indians who are prominent in Texas. Will be interesting seeing if the members of the growing minority base ends up clashing with certain taken for granted platforms.

Impediment

Bashar Teg
"F*ck all fetuses and the unborn"

taken out of context like this, it's something backfire would say

DarthAloysius
Grim news, this is going to make life really shitty for a lot of women and girls.

Sad but unsuprising that a lot of immature men on this forum are unable to have empathy for the opposite sex and grasp the seriousness of bringing a child to term.

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Checkmate, losers. smile

*stands by for the mental gymnastics from the delusional, stubborn folk here to spin that simple, obvious fact which would be akin to arguing that shit doesn't actually stink lol* Originally posted by Robtard
I actually agree with you there, if the pregnancy isn't far enough to be considered a "human life", then the double murder charge shouldn't be applicable, maybe a lesser crime in regards to the fetus.

Just weird that you people always focus on these dark thoughts, murdering pregnant women :/ you mean like it the unborn child is passed the miscarriage phase and is now an embryo? Because that would make sense.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
you mean like it the unborn child is passed the miscarriage phase and is now an embryo? Because that would make sense.

I'm amazed at just how dumb you are.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm amazed at just how dumb you are.

cdtm
A cop got sent away for shooting someone in the head who had a gun held to his own head. But he was gonna suicide himself so shouldn't be blamed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
The funny thing is Texas has been turning blue.

But many in the Democratic Coalition oppose abotion, such as Indians who are prominent in Texas. Will be interesting seeing if the members of the growing minority base ends up clashing with certain taken for granted platforms.

It's still red though, for the time being.

Yeah, I know all of the illegals Biden/Harris is letting pour across the border will probably eventually change that.

Blakemore

Klaw
Texas is leaning blue because Leftists leave California to escape Lefeism and then vote for the same policies that made them leave in the first place.

So it's retarded Leftists.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Klaw
Texas is leaning blue because Leftists leave California to escape Lefeism and then vote for the same policies that made them leave in the first place.

So it's retarded Leftists. they want their friends to come after they left them behind

Impediment
I'm not pro-murdering babies.

I'm pro-Becky who found out at her 20 week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.

I'm pro-Susan who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.

I'm pro-Theresa who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.

I'm pro-little Cathy who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11 year old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.

I'm pro-Melissa who's working two jobs just to make ends meet and has to choose between bringing another child into poverty or feeding the children she already has because her spouse walked out on her.

I'm pro-Brittany who realizes that she is in no way financially, emotionally, or physically able to raise a child.

I'm pro-Emily who went through IVF, ending up with SIX viable implanted eggs requiring selective reduction in order to ensure the safety of her and a SAFE amount of fetuses.

I'm pro-Jessica who is FINALLY getting the strength to get away from her physically abusive spouse only to find out that she is carrying the monster's child.

I'm pro-Vanessa who went into her confirmation appointment after YEARS of trying to conceive only to hear silence where there should be a heartbeat.

I'm pro-Lindsay who lost her virginity in her sophomore year with a broken condom and now has to choose whether to be a teenage mom or just a teenager.

I'm pro-Courtney who just found out she's already 13 weeks along, but the egg never made it out of her fallopian tube so either she terminates the pregnancy or risks dying from internal bleeding.

You can argue and say that I'm pro-choice all you want, but the truth is: I'm pro-life.

Their lives.

Women's lives.

You don't get to pick and choose which scenarios should be accepted.

It's not about which stories you don't agree with. It's about fighting for the women in the stories that you do agree with and the CHOICE that was made.

Women's rights are meant to protect ALL women, regardless of their situation!

#roevwade #prochoice #abortion #women #womensrights #mybody #mychoice #mybodymychoice

Klaw
Nice copypasta

Impediment
Nice copypasta

I know, right?

Blakemore
He still has a point. Pro-life is really just anti-woman.

cdtm
Originally posted by Impediment

I'm pro-Becky who found out at her 20 week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.

I'm pro-Susan who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.

I'm pro-Theresa who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.

I'm pro-little Cathy who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11 year old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.

I'm pro-Melissa who's working two jobs just to make ends meet and has to choose between bringing another child into poverty or feeding the children she already has because her spouse walked out on her.

I'm pro-Brittany who realizes that she is in no way financially, emotionally, or physically able to raise a child.

I'm pro-Emily who went through IVF, ending up with SIX viable implanted eggs requiring selective reduction in order to ensure the safety of her and a SAFE amount of fetuses.

I'm pro-Jessica who is FINALLY getting the strength to get away from her physically abusive spouse only to find out that she is carrying the monster's child.

I'm pro-Vanessa who went into her confirmation appointment after YEARS of trying to conceive only to hear silence where there should be a heartbeat.

I'm pro-Lindsay who lost her virginity in her sophomore year with a broken condom and now has to choose whether to be a teenage mom or just a teenager.

I'm pro-Courtney who just found out she's already 13 weeks along, but the egg never made it out of her fallopian tube so either she terminates the pregnancy or risks dying from internal bleeding.

You can argue and say that I'm pro-choice all you want, but the truth is: I'm pro-life.

Their lives.

Women's lives.

It's not about which stories you don't agree with. It's about fighting for the women in the stories that you do agree with and the CHOICE that was made.

#roevwade #prochoice #abortion #women #womensrights #mybody #mychoice #mybodymychoice

Your body was brought to term in someone elses body. If your mother chose to abort, you would not be here.

The living get to make choices. I choose to side with those who don't get to choose how they come into the world.

Klaw
they want their friends to come after they left them behind

What does that have to do with what I said?

Impediment

Blakemore
What does that have to do with what I said? californians move to Texas and vote for more immigration law leniency so more Californians can go into Texas.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Your body was brought to term in someone elses body. If your mother chose to abort, you would not be here.

The living get to make choices. I choose to side with those who don't get to choose how they come into the world.

Bingo. It's easy for those who were actually born to say the unborn don't haven an inherent right to life and that a woman's so-called "right" to have that baby killed (which is mentioned nowhere in Constitution , btw) trumps said baby's right to life (which is the most fundamental of all rights).

I'm sure if the baby was asked and if he or she could speak he/she would choose to live. "Pro-choice", my ass.

And impediment's argument is lame justification for denying babies' their right to life so not even worth spending energy and time on responding to that.

That b*tch Jen Psaki was replying to one of the WH reporters that men don't get to have any say in the matter because they've never experienced pregnancy and never will (which totally goes against the retarded unscientific propaganda that crazy leftists have bern trying to push on us lol).

Oh yeah, b*tch? Well you and all these women who are telling men that and choose to abort your babies have never experienced being aborted, have you?! No, you haven't b*tch because unfortunately your mommies chose to let you sick f*cks live. It's too bad your mothers didn't exercise their so-called "right" to abort your asses because then you'd know what it felt like.... b*tch.

Again, who speaks for these defenseless little ones that are being murdered in their mothers' wombs? I'm surprised God hasn't already wiped this country off the face of the friggin' earth because of all the innocent blood that has been shed from countless abortions in the name of "women's rights".

Yeah, I'm sure that when these cold-hearted mothers and the doctors who perform these sick abortions stand before God explaining what they did was because of "muh womens' rights" I"m sure He'll like TOTALLY understand, let it go, and forgive them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, and all of these people who claim to be all about "choice" tend to be the exact same ones who think a person should be punished in some way for choosing not to take these dangerous 'vaccines" into themselves.

So, a pregnant woman having autonomy over her own body? Cool (which it isn't actually her own body she is aborting but that's beside the point).

But a person that exercises his or her own judgment on whether or not to take the shot thereby having autonomy over his or her own body? Omg, that is just unacceptable. How dare you, you selfish pos!??!!

And don't come at me with this lame argument that it is different because a person who refuses to take the jab is "endangering others". First of all, it is the other way around... the vaxxed are actually endangering the unvaxxed because the vaxxed are the ones spreading variants thru shedding.

Secondly, it's not like getting an abortion is not actually hurting anyone. It is killing the unborn child who didn't ask to be conceived!

eThneoLgrRnae

Eon Blue
This place is a giant joke. I despise the leftists and the rightists.

DarthAloysius

Their lives.

Women's lives.

#roevwade #prochoice #abortion #women #womensrights #mybody #mychoice #mybodymychoice This.

Without reproductive rights women will never have full control of their lives and be equal to men. Some people on this board need to look in a mirror and ask themselves why they are okay with that.

Old Man Whirly!
This place is a giant joke. I despise the leftists and the rightists. Then leave if it triggers you so much Eon. durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t677389.html

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
This.

Without reproductive rights women will never have full control of their lives and be equal to men. Some people on this board need to look in a mirror and ask themselves why they are okay with that. thumb up Agreed 100%

eThneoLgrRnae
And no, you don't have to be religious to recognize that it is murder, and therefore wrong.

Science itself indicates it is a human being at conception but of course you leftists only believe in pseudoscience which you mistakenly call "science" as the pastor illustrates in that video.

Old Man Whirly!
And no, you don't have to be religious to recognize that it is murder, and therefore wrong.

Science itself indicates it is a human being at conception but of course you leftists only believe in pseudoscience which you mistakenly call "science." Actually it isn't, it is a diploid zygote made from haploid gametes with the potential to grow to a human being.

Blakemore

Impediment

Bashar Teg
let jesus f*ck you!!

Impediment

Klaw
laughing

Bashar Teg
"look i found someone with the same retarded opinion that i have. we both disregard the majority of women, which means that they don't exist. reeeee"

Jmanghan

erEq2HtrM84

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"look i found someone with the same retarded opinion that i have. we both disregard the majority of women, which means that they don't exist. reeeee" laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Jmanghan
erEq2HtrM84

*yawn*

That is such a tired, lame ass argument.

And it doesn't change the fact abortion is taking an innocent life. You and other so-called "pro-choicers" can keep dancing around that irrefutable fact all you want to.

Here's a thought, if women don't wanna have a baby then they SHOULDN'T GET PREGNANT!! Iow, they shouldn't engage in activity that makes it likely they will.

I know, I know... it's such a novel concept in this day and age lol.

The thing is, babies don't just suddenly and magically form inside a woman's body on their own. That child that she aborts did not ask too be conceived and yet it's ok for him or her to be punished because the woman was irresponsible?... Yeah, that seems like TOTALLY fair.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jmanghan
*yawn*

That is such a tired, lame ass argument.

And it doesn't change the fact abortion is taking an innocent life. You and other so-called "pro-choicers" can keep dancing around that irrefutable fact all you want to.

Here's a thought, if women don't wanna have a baby then they SHOULDN'T GET PREGNANT!! Iow, they shouldn't engage in activity that makes it likely they will.

I know, I know... it's such a novel concept in this day and age lol.

The thing is, babies don't just suddenly and magically form inside a woman's body on their own. That child that she aborts did not ask too be conceived and yet it's ok for him or her to be punished because the woman was irresponsible?... Yeah, that seems like TOTALLY fair.roll eyes (sarcastic) What if the "woman" was a 13-year-old girl attacked and raped on her way home?:
6-JjySwhi-U

If that guy was more aggressive that 13-year-old would have been raped and the possibility of pregnancy is there.

Also, birth control isn't 100% effective. Very effective, yes, but not 100%. They aren't babies, btw, they don't have thoughts, feelings, or aspirations. The woman could have a miscarriage anyway in which case she'd still lose the baby.

Tell me why you think it's fair that a teenager should have to keep her rapist's baby?

Do you know there are still some schools that don't teach sex ed? In high school there was a teacher there who told me she'd used to work at a clinic as a temp, there were these 2 12-year-olds that had no idea how sex worked and that they could get pregnant from doing it, so they did it without knowing the consequences and got pregnant.

I'm assuming this is from a time where the internet wasn't as available to people, to be fair, but still.

Impediment
Because a 12 year old girl who was raped by her uncle and got pregnant shouldn't have gotten pregnant. Because it was her responsibility not to.

You gotta love Christian Republican Right logic.

Impediment
https://news.yahoo.com/tiktok-users-coders-flood-texas-142753941.html

Adam_PoE
"look i found someone with the same retarded opinion that i have. we both disregard the majority of women, which means that they don't exist. reeeee"

I was going to ask why he has such disdain for women when he allegedly wants to be one, but then I remembered that he only likes women with penises. He does not like women with vaginas, so he supports anything that will persecute women for having one.

Blakemore

Impediment
Because his invisible Jewish carpenter sky wizard deity told him so.

Bashar Teg
starfly is a false prophet and god is a superstition.

https://i.imgur.com/ZLcuIQe.jpg

Impediment
https://i.imgur.com/ZLcuIQe.jpg

crylaugh

Adam_PoE
Because a 12 year old girl who was raped by her uncle and got pregnant shouldn't have gotten pregnant. Because it was her responsibility not to.

You gotta love Christian Republican Right logic.

Cq3U09DeKpg

Old Man Whirly!
Because his invisible Jewish carpenter sky wizard deity told him so. According to Ethneo, Jesus is historical fact and the Bible historical record. I have asked for proof. None is thus far forthcoming.

Blakemore
https://i.imgur.com/4qakS_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Adam_PoE
According to Ethneo, Jesus is historical fact and the Bible historical record. I have asked for proof. None is thus far forthcoming.

If he believes that, then how does he justify God raping his 12-year-old mother in order to conceive Himself? Why does he worship an incestuous child rapist?

Zenwolf

Blakemore
That means Joseph was cucked by God!

Adam_PoE
That means Joseph was cucked by God!

As I noted previously, Joseph is the ultimate cuck. Mary was a virgin before she was impregnated by God, and Joseph did not marry her until afterwards. Meaning that Joseph and Mary were not married, had no children, and had not even had sex together. There was literally no existing legal or familial bond between them. So instead of cutting his losses, he married her, and raised the other man's child.

Blakemore

Klaw
Well any man who raises a child from his gfs previous relationship is a cuck.

Darth Thor

Clearly you dont care much for kids.

Old Man Whirly!
Well any man who raises a child from his gfs previous relationship is a cuck. you're the one who mocked Broly over doing this then? It wasn't cool then, it isn't cool now Eon. Is this comment from you a thinly veiled attack on him here?

Old Man Whirly!
you're the one who mocked Broly over doing this then? It wasn't cool then, it isn't cool now Eon. Is this comment from you a thinly veiled attack on him here? Further more he blamed me for the Broly is a Cuck socks, I only saw a few of them I knew there were more. The ones I saw pretty much said exactly word for word what you have. I would have never done that to the guy. It was shameless.

Bashar Teg
wow eon

*cringe* 😬😬😬

Old Man Whirly!
wow eon

*cringe* 😬😬😬 Eon/Klaw owned himself. If you remember the sock had said exactly this and Surt jumped in accusing me. Seems pretty obvious who it really was now.

Bashar Teg
it's pretty obvious at this point. who other than a piece of human garbage would say

has anyone else expressed such hatred of children? and this after the discord link vanished fron his sig. .. just cringey eon things.

Old Man Whirly!
it's pretty obvious at this point. who other than a piece of human garbage would say

has anyone else expressed such hatred of children? and this after the discord link vanished fron his sig. .. just cringey eon things. I actually told Broly I respected him greatly for doing that at the time and tbh, I still do.

Blakemore
Bill Clinton was raised by a cuck and took his last name out of respect.

Old Man Whirly!
Bill Clinton was raised by a cuck and took his last name out of respect. I don't think what Bill's dad or Broly is doing makes them cucks at all tbh. I respect them both greatly for their actions.

Bashar Teg
being "cucked" suggests being tricked into thinking the child is biologically yours. then some intenet psychopaths decided that children of single mothers deserve punishment and alienated, so "cuck" and "stepdad" are synonymous to these worms

Old Man Whirly!
being "cucked" suggests being tricked into thinking the child is biologically yours. then some intenet psychopaths decided that children of single mothers deserve punishment and alienated, so "cuck" and "stepdad" are synonymous to these worms Which is a horrible thought, Broly was an annoying ****, but he isn't a cuck and I respect his choices here a lot.

Klaw
I don't know anything about Broly being a father or whatever.

Keep reaching.

Klaw
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Clearly you dont care much for kids.

Your analysis is spot on.

But you can be against raising someone elses' kids and being a fan of kids in general fyi.

Darth Thor
Your analysis is spot on.

But you can be against raising someone elses' kids and being a fan of kids in general fyi.

Why would you be against raising someone elses kids though ?

If you personally dont want to do that, youre probably like most but calling them all cucks by definition? Thats a tough job, so I only have mad respect for anyone who does it.

Klaw
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Why would you be against raising someone elses kids though ?

If you personally dont want to do that, youre probably like most but calling them all cucks by definition? Thats a tough job, so I only have mad respect for anyone who does it.

Because they're not mine, not my responsibility.

I agree it's a tough job.

Bashar Teg
then why do people who do the job deserve to be insulted, you piece of shit?

Old Man Whirly!
then why do people who do the job deserve to be insulted, you piece of shit? They don't, Eon is a piece over this via his joke Klaw account. He also knows full well Broly's situation.

Klaw
So since Texans want to force Women to give birth; I assume they'll be making sure the children get all the funding they need.

Impediment

Blakemore

cdtm

Adam_PoE
You wouldn't be saying that if the doctors gased children.

Or Jewish children.

It is almost like there is a difference between fetuses and born children.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
https://thepostmillennial.com/bette-midler-calls-for-women-to-refuse-to-have-sex-with-men-until-pro-life-bills-are-overturned?utm_campaign=64474

Lmao laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Good, that would certainly cut way down on the number of baby murders. Thanks, Bette. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
You wouldn't be saying that if the doctors gased children.

Or Jewish children.

At this point it's obvious it's a waste of time arguing with these idiots.

They don't get it and they never will. They'll never admit abortion is murder (even though actual science itself indicates it is a human from conception). They'll keep intentionally ignoring the fact that abortion denies that child his or her inherent right to life by continually defleting to "muh women's rights her derp!".

Nevermind the fact that nowhere in any of our founding documents does it say that a woman has a right to take someone else's life, not even her own child's.

Darth Thor
It's funny when the pro-guns and pro-Imperialism people pretend to be pro-life.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Gee, I wonder why when a person kills a pregnant woman he is charged with double murder... i mean, it's obvious that the woman is one of the victims but who could the other one be since that thing growing inside her womb isn't a human (according to leftists)?

Hmmm.... it's such a mystery. One of the great mysteries of the universe! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Keep lying to yourself.

Darth Thor
Heartbeat comes at around the 40day mark IIRC.

I wouldn't be comfortable with any abortion after that point.

Also find it distasteful to use abortion as a form of contraception.

That said for cases such as rape and others that Imped mentioned, I'm certainly not going to judge.

roughrider
Stay the hell out of Texas these days. They don't care about your health with their repealed mask mandates, they don't care if you freeze during freak winter power outages because of their privatized power grid, and they are severely limiting the rights of women to choose.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Leftists: "An innocent unborn child has no right to life! Muh women's rights trumps it! She has a right to have autonomy over her own body which trumps that brat's right to life!"

Also leftists: "A convicted murder should be shown leniency! Don't kill him! He has a right to life! Leave that poor, sweet, little misunderstood murderer alone!"

Also leftists: "People should be forced to take this dangerous vaccine into their body if they wanna participate in society. Screw their rights! They do not have autonomy over their own body!"

Oh leftists... no

It's sad that you idiots can't see the irony, hypocrisy, and double standards here.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, of course... it's "different" because of "muh reasons!".... right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Thor
The Christian Right:

We are pro life because we are anti-abortion.

We support Israel killing children.

We support bombing muslim countries killing more children.

We are pro-guns so anyone can go into a school and mass murder children even in our own land.

But yeah we are so pro-life.

Blakemore
The second amendment is the right to protect yourself, not the right to shoot people for the lulz.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>