Rasmussen Poll: A majority of Americans think Biden should resign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/AigTW_tO2V8

Over Afghanistan, no less. smile smile smile smile

How could that be though? I thought Biden did such a fine job over there according to so many "informed" and "intelligent" folk here.

How odd. confused

Old Man Whirly!
Who loved Right wing Rusmussen? shifty

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

How could that be though? I thought Biden did such a fine job over there according to so many "informed" and "intelligent" folk here.

How odd. confused

I mean, folks here are like really, really, REALLY well informed.

Some are so well-informed that they say the American Civil War started in Kansas, instead of actually in South Carolina which is where all the history books say it actually started.

Obviously these such "well-informed" folks here could teach the writers of these history books a thing or two! wink

Newjak

How odd. confused laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, it's hilarious that Biden is such a screw-up that 52% of country thinks he should resign and only 39% think he should not

.. hilarious, indeed.

Newjak
Yes, it's hilarious that Biden is such a screw-up that 52% of country thinks he should resign and only 39% think he should not

.. hilarious, indeed. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

ArtificialGlory
I wonder what the numbers were like for Trump?

Stigma
They are setting Biden up. smile

Newjak
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I wonder what the numbers were like for Trump? Well I'm willing to bet if it was the same group using same methods his should resign numbers would have appeared low.

Robtard
Time for reality; Trumpers hate reality:

Pollster: Rasmussen Research has a pro-GOP bias

Now considering the above which is true, as people have known Rasmussen tends to lean to the Right for a very long time, Rasmussen shows that 52% of Americans think Biden should resign with a +/- of 3%. So yeah, Biden's doing pretty good considering he just pulled out of a disastrous 20 year war and only 52% think that in a Right leaning poll.

jaden_2.0
People will stop caring about Afghanistan is approximately...3...2...1

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Stigma
They are setting Biden up. smile

Oh yeah, getting rid of him so they could put Harris in was always their plan. That b*tch was so unpopular she only got like 1% of the votes in democrat primary, iirc. That is just pathetic.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'd feel sorry for Biden being set up like this if he wasn't such a CCP stooge.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Who loved Right wing Rusmussen? shifty I wonder?

Robtard
Oh yeah, getting rid of him so they could put Harris in was always their plan. That b*tch was so unpopular she only got like 1% of the votes in democrat primary, iirc. That is just pathetic.

Dude, your own Right leaning poll shows that people would prefer Biden over Harris.

1%? She peaked at 15% and dropped to around 7-9% before dropping out iirc, you and your fake news.

eThneoLgrRnae
Harris isn't quite Hillary Clinton evil (in fact, Hillary makes her look like an amateur in the evil department), but still evil nonetheless.

Biden is just a bumbling buffoon who is merely following orders from his Chinese masters. Don't think I'd actually classify him as legit evil.

Robtard
Harris will likely be your president in Jan of 2029 smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
Harris will likely be your president in Jan of 2029 smile

You think Harris could beat Trump?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Hell no.

Old Man Whirly!
You think Harris could beat Trump? At this point America is very divided. As long as things stay liberal in the blue states the red states are irrelevant.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah lol.

Assuming the election was not rigged as it was in 2020 Trump would ass stomp her into the ground.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah lol.

Assuming the election was not rigged as it was in 2020 Trump would ass stomp her into the ground. He's never won the popular vote...

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
In more ways than one.

In a multitude of ways, actually.

Robtard

Yes. Trump is soiled goods now. He was able to win in 2016 as the "unknown" and "outsider", but after four very disastrous years, he's now a known and lost when he had every advantage as the incumbent in 2020. He lost the popular vote both elections as well.

Trump is only the 11th POTUS to lose his reelection bid. The pool of one-term-losers is small.

I don't think Trump will be running again in 2028 though. There's a chance he won't run in 2024 as is.

Darth Thor
Trump is soiled goods now. He was able to win in 2016 as the "unknown" and "outsider", but after four very disastrous years, he's now a known and lost when he had every advantage as the incumbent in 2020.

Its just that even in 2020 he still got a hell of a lot of votes. Harris would have to beat those numbers. And her popularity seems to be dwindling as she gives the impression shes in this mostly for herself (not that Trump isnt lol) and can come across a bit clueless like that screw up on the border issue (again not that Trump has a clue).

She also seems to have been in hiding during the whole withdrawal backlash.

Robtard
Its just that even in 2020 he still got a hell of a lot of votes. Harris would have to beat those numbers. And her popularity seems to be dwindling as she gives the impression shes in this mostly for herself (not that Trump isnt lol) and can come across a bit clueless like that screw up on the border issue (again not that Trump has a clue).

She also seems to have been in hiding during the whole withdrawal backlash.

Voter turnout was high in 2020, why Biden got the most votes of any Presidential candidate ever, that also increased Trump's number. Trump still lost and lost the popular vote not once, but twice. He's damaged goods now, imo.

Huh? She's been supporting his decisions in Afghanistan while not taking the spotlight in major events, what a VP normally does.

Darth Thor
Huh? She's been supporting his decisions in Afghanistan while not taking the spotlight in major events, what a VP normally does.

Oh okay. Just with this much backlash Id expect her to step up a notch.

Especially when this VP (unlike most) has a good shot at running for President at the very next election.

Robtard
If she stepped up more in the spotlight over this, the Right would call Biden weak for hiding behind his VP, or weaker than they already are for having the balls to finally pull out of Afghanistan.

Old Man Whirly!
If she stepped up more in the spotlight over this, the Right would call Biden weak for hiding behind his VP, or weaker than they already are for having the balls to finally pull out of Afghanistan. Yeah, sometimes the boss has to take the bumps.

Robtard
Yeah, sometimes the boss has to take the bumps.

That's how it normally works for the US President.

Jan 2017 to Jan 2021 was the exception where the POTUS didn't make any mistakes and it was everyone else's fault when shit happened, at least according to the Rightist.

Old Man Whirly!
That's how it normally works for the US President.

Jan 2017 to Jan 2021 was the exception where the POTUS didn't make any mistakes and it was everyone else's fault when shit happened, at least according to the Rightist. If you front anything, you have to stand it almost always, otherwise you undermine your character. It is what it is, the buck has to stop somewhere. Weasel words only worked for Trump because his fan base was the stouts and weasels.

Robtard
If you front anything, you have to stand it almost always, otherwise you undermine your character. It is what it is, the buck has to stop somewhere. Weasel words only worked for Trump because his fan base was the stouts and weasels.

Yup.

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
He's probably too incompetent to even know how to do that properly lol.

Like I said, I almost feel sorry for him. It is not cool to make fun of people who are suffering from such a degenerative mental disease as Dementia, as Biden clearly is, as we are all gonna get old one day (assuming we live long enough) and it might happen to us.

Karma is a b*tch, after all.

Darth Thor
If she stepped up more in the spotlight over this, the Right would call Biden weak for hiding behind his VP, or weaker than they already are for having the balls to finally pull out of Afghanistan.

Yeah but cant make your moves being fearful of what the Right might say. Or nothing good would get done.

Just gotta be ready to fight back against their BS.

Yeah, sometimes the boss has to take the bumps.

My point being if she wants to be POTUS in 2024 (or 2025 is it?), then she needs to step up her game Imo.

This was the right thing to do. Own it. Im glad Biden has now. All credit to him.

Eon Blue
He's probably too incompetent to even know how to do that properly lol.

Like I said, I almost feel sorry for him. It is not cool to make fun of people who are suffering from such a degenerative mental disease as Dementia, as Biden clearly is.

laughing out loud

thumb up Bang on!

Stigma
Truth be told, if Trump runs in 2024 my prediction is that he will likely win.

Eon Blue
^I agree. Trump would smash Harris into the ground.

eThneoLgrRnae
Assuming they finally fixed the multitude of flaws in our voting system that makes it far easier for dems to cheat, then yeah, she wouldn't stand a chance in hell against him.

Old Man Whirly!
Assuming they finally fixed the multitude of flaws in our voting system that makes it far easier for dems to cheat, then yeah, she wouldn't stand a chance in hell against him. crywank laughcry

Klaw
Assuming they finally fixed the multitude of flaws in our voting system that makes it far easier for dems to cheat, then yeah, she wouldn't stand a chance in hell against him.

You know what would make elections secure?

Voter ID.

eThneoLgrRnae
That would help immensely, yeah.

Those are "racist" though, apparently lol. laughing out loud

But vaccine mandates or passports? Nah, they ain't racist.

Robtard
Yeah but cant make your moves being fearful of what the Right might say. Or nothing good would get done.

Just gotta be ready to fight back against their BS.

My point being if she wants to be POTUS in 2024 (or 2025 is it?), then she needs to step up her game Imo.

This was the right thing to do. Own it. Im glad Biden has now. All credit to him.

That was more of what would happen, not a reason not to. Ending a 20 year war is a major thing for the Biden admit, the POTUS, especially a 1st term one needs to be the one at the front and center.

Aside from some unforeseen medical problem, Biden's going to run again in 2024 and he will likely win as most incumbents win. So Harris will be running in 2028 with 8 years of being a VP under her belt; that's a lot of clout.

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
You know what would make elections secure?

Voter ID.

I'm actually for voter ID, but the government needs to provide every citizen an ID hassle free and free of charge. Voting is a right, you shouldn't have to pay for it.

The Right has a problem with that, being free and easy to get. I wonder why.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm actually for voter ID, but the government needs to provide every citizen an ID hassle free and free of charge. Voting is a right, you shouldn't have to pay for it.

The Right has a problem with that, being free and easy to get. I wonder why. Because the poor struggle.

Robtard
Because the poor struggle.

And in America, proportionally speaking, the poor tend to be minorities.

Poverty rate in the United States in 2019, by ethnic group

Klaw

thumb up

Newjak

The Right has a problem with that, being free and easy to get. I wonder why. I am also okay with voter IDs if they provided hassle free.

I do want to add in the caveat though that it's not like they are stopping a major problem either. The right blows the fraud part up.

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
I am also okay with voter IDs if they provided hassle free.

I do want to add in the caveat though that it's not like they are stopping a major problem either. The right blows the fraud part up.

Of course not, the Right loves their "election fraud" boogeyman, as we saw in this last election which was fair, aside from the cases of fraud here/there, and we had the highest number of voter turnout.

Adam_PoE
Of course not, the Right loves their "election fraud" boogeyman, as we saw in this last election which was fair, aside from the cases of fraud here/there, and we had the highest number of voter turnout.

Republicans commit the most Voter Fraud.

Klaw
durwank

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Republicans commit the most Voter Fraud.

It's been shown time and again: GOP caught cheating in Ca., presidential election

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Klaw
durwank

You actually denying the Republican voters are responsible for more voter fraud ?

When that was literally proven time and time again in this last election.

Eon Blue
Something, something, Joe Biden is better than Trump. Trump is better than Biden.

Charles Manson is better than both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.