Joe Rogan Has Covid, Elects to go MAGA and Take Livestock Dewormer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/joe-rogan-contracted-coronavirus-treating-ivermectin.amp

dur

rip?

Robtard
"We immediately threw the kitchen sink at it. All kinds of meds. Monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-pak, prednisone, everything. And I also got an anti-D drip and a vitamin drip." -snip

Doctor Rogan clearly knows best, surely nothing can go wrong from mixing a bunch of drugs. But hey, his body, his choice.

jaden_2.0
He looks jaundiced in the video.

He should've took the proven anti-covid combination...Elk meat and DMT

Robtard
Pfft, a little jaundice never hurt nobody

StyleTime
His entire podcast/comedy circle has gotten it already. I'm surprised it took this long. Granted, they all got over it pretty quick, Joe included.

To be fair, Rogan did take monoclonal antibodies, which the FDA supports. It is fairly effective, apparently, so he didn't go full caveman.

But yeah, Ivermectin...not so much.

Here's the video of him announcing it. It's after it was over though.

https://youtu.be/PzEgDTajytE

Eon Blue
Joe Rogan is a cool guy and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Adam_PoE
Joe Rogan is literally 5'3".

BackFire

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/joe-rogan-contracted-coronavirus-treating-ivermectin.amp

dur

rip?

He sounds like a real COVIDiot.

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Joe Rogan is literally 5'3". taller than Ethneo and Eon then. smile

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No lasting damage I hope mate. nah, just had yellow eyes for a few days

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
nah, just had yellow eyes for a few days thumb up good to know mate. The rainy season in Lagos is so rainy. I was going to go to the UK but even injected they want ten days quarantine coming in. Then we thought the Seychelles and flights and hotels are about twice what they should be so we though **** it stay here for 2 weeks, now I'm wishing we'd bit the bullet and flown out.

Blakemore
Hope you get to visit. Where would you go anyway?

-Pr-
Sucks that he has it. He's been a real dumbass about the whole covid thing though.

Old Man Whirly!
Hope you get to visit. Where would you go anyway? Brighton where I have property, including (don't laugh) a fixed Caravan and London mainly.Originally posted by -Pr-
Sucks that he has it. He's been a real dumbass about the whole covid thing though. Rogan is a dick imo, used to like him. But now, ****.

Blakemore
Brighton where I have property, including (don't laugh) a fixed Caravan and London mainly. Rogan is a dick imo, used to like him. But now, ****. my grandad had one, I loved going to hornsea.

Old Man Whirly!
my grandad had one, I loved going to hornsea. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Rogan is ok, I guess, except for the shit he has said about video games and people who enjoy playing them. That was kind of assholish.

In any case, I hope he overcomes his illness. I'm fairly certain he will as he seems to be in good shape and all and covid only kills like 1% of those it infects.

Though taking a dewormer (lol) might prove to be what actually does him in, not the virus itself. Though I'm sure if he were to die from it that no doubt they would jump to classify it as a "covid death" because they want so badly to keep padding the death count numbers to keep the fearmongering going so as to justify continuing fascistic "vaccine" mandates.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's also possible that he doesn't actually truly have the virus.

I've heard that the tests give a lot of false positives.

-Pr-
Brighton where I have property, including (don't laugh) a fixed Caravan and London mainly. Rogan is a dick imo, used to like him. But now, ****.

I enjoyed his show because of a lot of the guests he's had on. I've even enjoyed his stand up comedy, and his commentary on the UFC (for better or worse).

But as a Human being, the dude has some weird opinions.

Blakemore
He used to believe the moon landing was fake, lol

eThneoLgrRnae
Really? Rogan believed that?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
I enjoyed his show because of a lot of the guests he's had on. I've even enjoyed his stand up comedy, and his commentary on the UFC (for better or worse).

But as a Human being, the dude has some weird opinions. I think guys like him are part of the problem, they bait people like Ethneo.

Newjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sucks that he has it. He's been a real dumbass about the whole covid thing though. Yup but he's rich and famous enough that his medical team will still give him the presidential treatment.

The worst part is that if he does fully recover everyone will use it as a "see I told the x thing worked!!! So now why can't I have it!!!"

Which in turn will get even more people wanting it and poisoning themselves.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Really? Rogan believed that? yeah. He believed stories from Alex Jones in the 90s.

eThneoLgrRnae
yeah. He believed stories from Alex Jones in the 90s.

Jones never said moon landing was fake as far as I know.

If you have proof he did I'd love to see it.

Blakemore
Jones never said moon landing was fake as far as I know.

If you have proof he did I'd love to see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOi2Pl-lBeU

Or you can watch a 4 hour interview between the 2

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOi2Pl-lBeU

Or you can watch a 4 hour interview between the 2 laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOi2Pl-lBeU

Or you can watch a 4 hour interview between the 2

I've watched that video up to 2:30 minute mark so far and I still haven't heard him say the moon landing was fake or that he believed it was. He mentioned about a movie having moon landing conspiracy stuff in it but I haven't heard him say yet that he personally believes it was fake.

Can you point to the exact time stamp when he says he believes it was fake? I'm not listening to that whole video of them bullshitting around.

And I sure as hell am not listening to a 4 hour interview between the two.

You said Alex Jones said moon landing was fake. Where is your proof of that?

Old Man Whirly!
I've watched that video up to 2:30 minute mark so far and I still haven't heard him say the moon landing was fake or that he believed it was. He mentioned about a movie having moon landing conspiracy stuff in it but I haven't heard him say yet that he personally believes it was fake.

Can you point to the exact time stamp when he says he believes it was fake? I'm not listening to that whole video of them bullshitting around.

And I sure as hell am not listening to a 4 hour interview between the two.

You said Alex Jones said moon landing was fake. Where is your proof of that? crywank laughing out loud

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
That's not proof. I have a friend who believes crazy shit like the first woman's name was not Eve but instead "Liltus" lol, bless his little heart lol.

Just because you are friends with someone doesn't mean you share their beliefs. He also stupidly believes the myth that King James was homosexual despite all the evidence I've shown him that proves otherwise.

Also, he hates Trump and has always hated Trump, unlike me lol.

cdtm
So he got it and is recovering, just like all his friends did, so much for a certain death sentence.

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
So he got it and is recovering, just like all his friends did, so much for a certain death sentence.

Not surprising at all.

Like I said 99% survival rate... yet we are all forced to rearrange our lives over this nonsense because of all of the fearmongering bs.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, he doesn't claim to be jewish so I don't know what's up with that lol.

Darth Thor
Not surprising at all.

Like I said 99% survival rate... yet we are all forced to rearrange our lives over this nonsense because of all of the fearmongering bs.

Oh okay. So we shouldn't concern ourselves with deaths which reach anything less than 1% of the population right?

And FYI it's closer to 98%.

Good job they weren't vaccinated. Because then they'd all be dead for sure!

stick out tongue

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
Yup but he's rich and famous enough that his medical team will still give him the presidential treatment.

The worst part is that if he does fully recover everyone will use it as a "see I told the x thing worked!!! So now why can't I have it!!!"

Which in turn will get even more people wanting it and poisoning themselves.

While that sucks, people falling for the BS and poisoning themselves, look on the positive, every adult who takes a horse dewormer to fight covid is a moron to begin with.

Bashar Teg
He sounds like a real COVIDiot.

i hear you. normally i follow thread protocol, but this topic is too popular to throw into the covidiot "general population" imho

Patient_Leech

Adam_PoE
Joe Rogan is Gwyneth Paltrow for men.

Eon Blue

StyleTime
Joe Rogan is Gwyneth Paltrow for men.
I genuinely don't know enough about Gwyneth Paltrow to understand that joke. sad

emporerpants
Are people actually downplaying the deathrate for Covid? Seriously? I thought you republicans were pro life. There are roughly 333,063,613 people in the US based on estimates. Let's say the death rate is 1% even though it's likely higher. 1% of 333,063,613 is what? It's 3,330,636 people.

Is enthno seriously saying 3,330,636 dead people in the US alone is not a big deal? Remember when September 11 changed the world? How many people died during that again? 3 k roughly was it? Yet 333,063,613 isn't a big deal? What about long Covid? How many people are going to be disabled because of this disease? Do they not matter? But let me guess, it's all about the Freedomzzz!!!11 right? Well your Freedom doesn't extend to causing harm to others. It's the reason smoking indoors in public places isn't allowed, the reason that you can't drive drunk, etc.

cdtm
Originally posted by emporerpants
Are people actually downplaying the deathrate for Covid? Seriously? I thought you republicans were pro life. There are roughly 333,063,613 people in the US based on estimates. Let's say the death rate is 1% even though it's likely higher. 1% of 333,063,613 is what? It's 3,330,636 people.

Is enthno seriously saying 3,330,636 dead people in the US alone is not a big deal? Remember when September 11 changed the world? How many people died during that again? 3 k roughly was it? Yet 333,063,613 isn't a big deal? What about long Covid? How many people are going to be disabled because of this disease? Do they not matter? But let me guess, it's all about the Freedomzzz!!!11 right? Well your Freedom doesn't extend to causing harm to others. It's the reason smoking indoors in public places isn't allowed, the reason that you can't drive drunk, etc.

More people die of the flu!

Darth Thor

thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Covid is a joke as far as death rates go ... It's not "downplaying" anything. It's just the simple truth that is has over a 99% survival rate.

If anything, it is being massively overblown (actually, I know it is) or upplayed (if that is even a word lol).

So sorry that you all don't like it that I'm not one of you brainwashed sheep that have fallen hook, line, and sinker for the fearmongering propaganda.

These so-called "vaccines" are the real danger, not covid or any of these mutant variants (that are actually spread by vaxxed, not unvaxxed people).

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
While that sucks, people falling for the BS and poisoning themselves, look on the positive, every adult who takes a horse dewormer to fight covid is a moron to begin with.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-06-23-ivermectin-be-investigated-possible-treatment-covid-19-oxford-s-principle-trial

Yeah, while I wouldn't tout it's ability to stop covid to simply one off it as a horse dewormer is pretty stupid as well. wink

emporerpants
Really CDTM? I know you're likely trolling to get a rise out of people, but what do you get out that kind of bs misinformation? What does it do for you? Or are you really that stupid like ethno? Who are you trying to fool by claiming the flu is worse? It's been proven and shown time and again that Covid is worse and has long lasting impacts on many people. Who, exactly, are you trying to fool? Aside from yourself of course if you believe that tripe.

So ethno, possibly 3,330,636 lives lost over the course of the pandemics run is a joke huh? Really? Ok, I want to see type out the actual statistic for all to see. I want you to type that 3,330,636 dead people is a joke. Don't Pussy out and say the deathrate is a joke, actually use the numbers. Do it.

Also, aren't you anti abortion? So what is it, people's lives are only important when they are in the womb? Cuz it seems like you are totally against any and all safety measures. People like you are the reason the pandemic is still as bad as it is. People like you are why it will likely become endemic. People like you are why so many people have died. Christ, your slogan should be "ONLY unborn lives matter." You contribute nothing to society and actively hurt the public health. You're a waste of resources, time, and DNA. In fact, I've seen less DNA wasted in tissues and old tube socks you ****ing worthless death cultist.

Eon Blue
Trump and Biden are both stupid old men.

Darth Thor
Also, aren't you anti abortion? So what is it, people's lives are only important when they are in the womb?

Yeah hes inconsistent as hell.

Either hes trolling, or completely and utterly brainwashed.

Blakemore
The only people who die of the flu are either really old/very poor health, or never get vaccinated. Hmm, sounds familiar.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
I genuinely don't know enough about Gwyneth Paltrow to understand that joke. sad https://theoutline.com/post/1394/the-unbearable-wrongness-of-gwyneth-paltrow

She's a ****ing idiot scammer

Bashar Teg
i don't know if "scammer" is the right word since it appears possible that she truly buys into the bullshit she preaches and profits off of, similar to joe rogan

Old Man Whirly!
i don't know if "scammer" is the right word since it appears possible that she truly buys into the bullshit she preaches and profits off of, similar to joe rogan call me cynical on both wink

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
oatmilk is way better. anyone who gets pissed off that you eat vegan stuff is a retard and should be ignored. if not, they'll express endless rage as if you kicked in their door at 3pm and stole their still-sizzling bacon right off of their breakfast plate

eThneoLgrRnae
Many crazy leftists are upset Rogan didn't die. They wanted him to just so they could say "see, I told you so!!" lol.

Such sickos they are.

snowdragon
Oat milk, almond milk it's just a marketing exercise since the definition of milk is a liquid excreted from a mammary gland..........just call it what they are and its oat water and almond water.....now lap up their delicious marketing exercise at your expensesmile

Also the title of this thread is hilarious and branded by MSNBC somewhere I'm sure, lap up their idiocy as well.

Bashar Teg
what is it about someone not consuming dairy products that truly wrecks your life?

snowdragon
what is it about someone not consuming dairy products that truly wrecks your life?

Literally nothing, I was just calling them as they are oat water and almond water. I've made both at home both very easy, just squeezing water through ground almonds or soaked oats. Whats wrong with simply calling them what they are, water.

Bashar Teg
if you did make it then you'd know its not simple. it's time consuming and you have to use enzymes or it turns kinda slimey. id rather someone else make it. it's called oatmilk because it's made to mimick milk. why does that trigger you so much?

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
why do you feel the need to credential yourself like that. you're allowed to also drink plant based milk even if you drink dairy. stop defending yourself over it, and make a oatmilk shake with regular ice cream and tell us about it, for maximum triggering

cdtm

Blakemore

snowdragon
if you did make it then you'd know its not simple. it's time consuming and you have to use enzymes or it turns kinda slimey. id rather someone else make it. it's called oatmilk because it's made to mimick milk. why does that trigger you so much?

No triggers here, you're just drinking oat water unless you somehow manage to find mammary glands and start to milk almond trees and such lol.

Bashar Teg
you clearly are triggered by oatmilk. that's totally normal and healthy to get radicalized against silly things like mock-dairy products btw

Blakemore
Almonds are deviant lol

I never thought this would cause such a ruckus

Klaw
Veganism is as big of a scam as orange juice. Greens keep a lot longer than beef and are less expensive, making vegan diets more profitable in large metro areas where they need to import everything.

How so?

You can freeze meats.

snowdragon
you clearly are triggered by oatmilk. that's totally normal and healthy to get radicalized against silly things like mock-dairy products btw

I'm not triggered by calling it oat water, you dont even need enzymes to break it down you just soak it long enough. Now all those oat milkers can breathe easy knowing we broke the story on oat water lol.

Bashar Teg
Almonds are deviant lol

I never thought this would cause such a ruckus

i don't like almond milk. i tried them all, even hemp milk. they all taste "bleh". oatmilk is good, though some companies really oversweaten it. the best tasting brands tend to be 80 calories per serving (tastes the most like milk). the oversweatened ones are typically 120 calories and taste like leftover milk from a bowl of lucky charms

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm not triggered by calling it oat water, you dont even need enzymes to break it down you just soak it long enough. Now all those oat milkers can breathe easy knowing we broke the story on oat water lol. I can only imagine the bacteria in the process as you are describing it. no

Blakemore
I may try sheep milk next.

Bashar Teg
you should drink a gallon of bull milk

eThneoLgrRnae
Veganism is as big of a scam as orange juice. Greens keep a lot longer than beef and are less expensive, making vegan diets more profitable in large metro areas where they need to import everything.

How is orange juice a scam? I get a lot of my vitamin c from organic oj.

Bashar Teg
i thought you retards were programmed to agree on everything. then someone finally brought up orange juice

eThneoLgrRnae
i thought you retards were programmed to agree on everything. then someone finally brought up orange juice

Naaw... that would be you, robbie, whirly, and Adam that're programmed to do that.

Klaw
How is orange juice a scam? I get a lot of my vitamin c from organic oj.

I think cdtm is referring to how it isn't freshly squeezed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
I think cdtm is referring to how it isn't freshly squeezed.

Well, as long as I'm getting my full RDA serving of vitamin c with it and it tastes good that is all I ask for.

Klaw

Bashar Teg
apparently methneo thinks we need another joe rogan thread.

thank you, methneo.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Klaw
I love KFC, it's just too damn expensive now.

Take a look at this. so they cut it differently?

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.