Whack an Atheist series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Every Wednesday YEC Kent Hovind puts out a video whacking down an atheist who says stupid shit or who has personally attacked him and what he teaches.

Yesterday Hovind whacked down evolutionist and supposedly "former fundamentalist Christian "Seth Andrews (who was mocking the Bible and Christian beliefs) on his channnel.

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/YHyFmS0LIVQ

Good stuff.

It really starts around the 3:00 mark.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Every Wednesday YEC Kent Hovind puts out a video whacking down an atheist who says stupid shit or who has personally attacked him and what he teaches.

Yesterday Hovind whacked down evolutionist and supposedly "former fundamentalist Christian "Seth Andrews (who was mocking the Bible and Christian beliefs) on his channnel.

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/YHyFmS0LIVQ

Good stuff.

It really starts around the 3:00 mark. crywank Retarded.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, you are.

Patient_Leech
Anyone who follows Kent 'Hack' Hovind is definitely dur dur

eThneoLgrRnae
It's "Whack an Atheist Wednesday!" again (or at least it was when this latest video was made).

Hovind just put out his latest Whack an Atheist video:

https://youtu.be/PcLII2IgF58

eThneoLgrRnae
In this latest video Hovind takes apart a video atheist Michael Sherman did attacking Creationist Ben Carson (brain surgeon and former presidential candidate) and talking about confirmation bias.

Hovind shows how it is actually the evolutionists who have the confirmation bias.

Patient_Leech
It's "Whack an Atheist Wednesday!" again (or at least it was when this latest video was made).

Hovind just put out his latest Whack an Atheist video:

https://youtu.be/PcLII2IgF58

50 minutes of non-stop dur dur dur duuurrr....

No one gives even half a shit.

Patient_Leech
VO969i-qgxE

"Intellectually crippled"...

Kind of makes you think of someone, doesn't it... dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Not sure why Hovind hasn't put out a "Whack an Atheist" video for this week yet.

But he did recently put out these two short video clips of face-to-face debates he did long ago (before he was wrongly imprisoned):

https://youtu.be/l8w0Bm-wKiE

In that video an evolutionist uses the retarded argument that we wouldn't have all of the modern technological advancements like television and computers if it wasn't for "science" like evolution lol.

Hovind correctly points out that the belief in evolution has nothing to do with our advancements in technology or real science and then lists many creationists that were prominent scientists and points out how nearly all of our modern scientific fields were started by creationists.

https://youtu.be/OOeH4RdeGkE

In that video, Hovind points out how Haeckel's drawings were proven to be fake in 1874 yet are still used in textbooks today to support the stupid evolutionism religion.

Yes, evolutionists claim embryology supports evolution and it is also is used as a justification for abortion (so-called "pro-choicers" claim it isn't really a human because they've been thoroughly brainwashed by Haeckel's fake drawings which are STILL in textbooks after all this time).

Haeckel was convicted of fraud and admitted his drawings were fake in 1874.

Robtard
eThneoLgrRnae wants to whack-off atheists? Is that the purpose of this thread, cos this forum is PG13

eThneoLgrRnae
Hovind may put out a "Whack an Atheist" video later on tonight. If he does, I'll post it here either tonight or tomorrow.

Robtard
I'm not watching Hovind whacking anyone off, dude

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL.

I laugh at how Hovind triggers people like you and PL.

Impediment
I'm more convinced the Loch Ness Monster exists than a Jewish carpenter wizard who can turn apple juice into milk.

Bashar Teg
poor methneo no

eThneoLgrRnae
Google "Haeckel's fake drawings."

Assuming all the info of what happened hasn't already been completely scrubbed from the internet you'll see I'm right.

The man was a fraud yet his poisonous lies are still in the textbooks along with all of the other lies used to support that retarded tax-funded religion of Darwinism which is erroneously refered to as "science."

Darwinism has nothing to do with actual science. Those lies should be removed from the text books; they are being used to brainwash children.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh, you poor little dumbasses... you all just don't get it, and likely y'all never will because you're too damb stubborn and stupid.

Go ahead and make all your little immature jokes you want to and keep pathetically patting each other on the backs and shouting "bingo!" with your little thumbs up to your little hearts' content.

It won't change my stance on vaccines in the slightest. I promise you that, losers. smile Your posts just show that the future of mankind is more and more a race between Education and Catastrophe. I know you are just trolling and not an honest actor however the stupidity of the false ideas you propagate and the damage you could be causing for "fun" underline this competition.

Patient_Leech
Not sure why Hovind hasn't put out a "Whack an Atheist" video for this week yet.

Awww.. starting to lose faith in your lunacy and need a fix? That's so sad. sad

Hovind may put out a "Whack an Atheist" video later on tonight. If he does, I'll post it here either tonight or tomorrow.

No one cares.

Originally posted by Robtard
eThneoLgrRnae wants to whack-off atheists? Is that the purpose of this thread, cos this forum is PG13 Originally posted by Robtard
I'm not watching Hovind whacking anyone off, dude

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Blakemore

Patient_Leech

Blakemore
Do you think if Jesus came back he wants to see a fkin cross?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Do you think if Jesus came back he wants to see a fkin cross?

Not "if"... 'when'. Just a question of when.

And no, I imagine He wouldn't want to see one again.

Blakemore
Then get rid of the crosses.

eThneoLgrRnae
Crosses are a symbol of our faith.... crosses are fine but I don't like crucifixes one bit. Another one of the things I dislike about roman catholicism.

When Jesus comes back it's not like all of the believers are gonna hold up their crosses to His face or something. When He returns crosses won't be needed anymore.

Blakemore
Spoiler alert: there never was a Jesus, its the sun!

Patient_Leech
Spoiler alert: there never was a Jesus, its the sun!

Don't ruin his day. Methneo was having such a good day with me accidentally posting a video of a burning cross and all...

Not "if"... 'when'. Just a question of when.

dur

Blakemore
He ran off

eThneoLgrRnae
Hovind put out another "Whack an Atheist" video yesterday. Here it is:

https://youtu.be/xiHVdpmHTl8

He put it out a day early because he had fellow creationist Matt Powell co-hosting with him and Matt was leaving the next day so the video was done early.

In that video they whacked down a wide range of atheists at once who said lots of stupid shit about big bang and darwinian evolution.

Robtard
Then get rid of the crosses.

It's whacky, the crosses, they literally have Roman torture/execution devices as their symbols of faith.

It's like if your best friend was murdered by an axe and you start carrying around a miniature axe hanging around your neck as a symbol to remember and honor them.

Blakemore

Numbahphile
BOnx5k2TiGk

eThneoLgrRnae
Here is Hovind's newest Whack an Atheist video:

https://youtu.be/dEg9pXEGunY

In that one he talks about things like how atheists in general have no basis for morality since they choose to believe in that stupid evolution theory rather than believing in God.

Robtard
It's weird how you think the only thing keeping you moral is a fear of ever lasting torture after you die. Sad and weird, actually.

Blakemore

Darth Thor
It's weird how you think the only thing keeping you moral is a fear of ever lasting torture after you die. Sad and weird, actually.

Well to me whats weird is that hes still such a d*** after believing that.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well to me whats weird is that hes still such a d*** after believing that.

That could be the meth. 🤔

Yeah, the arrogance of Christian superiority. It does wonders to the ego. And then these people have the gall to call atheists arrogant when we humbly admit that we don't know things about the universe. We're by definition not pretending to know that a god exists. And these fundamentalists not only *know* that he (oddly enough) exists, but also what he thinks on various issues. It's also very odd that this deity is surprisingly anthropomorphic. Almost as if it was invented by humans!!

ares834

It's such a weird argument. And it says a lot about the person who makes it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it's just basic, common sense. All it says about someone who thinks that is that they are smart enough to recognize the reality of it.

Atheists have zero real basis for morality. There are no absolutes in their worldview. Everything is subjective to them.

They have to borrow/steal concepts from believers/the Bible in order to make moral arguments for anything.. thumb up thumb up

Sorry if that fact triggers atheists here but it's the truth.

Patient_Leech
Nah, it's just basic, common sense. All it says about someone is that they are smart enough to recognize the reality of it.

Atheists have zero real basis for morality. There are no absolutes in their worldview. Everything is subjective to them.

They have to borrow/steal concepts from believers/the Bible in order to make moral arguments for anything.. thumb up thumb up

All I heard was, "Dur, I know nothing about human evolution" dur

Blakemore
The cross is an adaptation of the ankh, an ancient Egyptian tool used to tell time based on the sun, and day based on the stars.

Darth Thor
Atheists have zero real basis for morality.

And yet the atheists here seem to be far more moral people than Ethneo.

Blakemore
^

Robtard
Nah, it's just basic, common sense. All it says about someone who thinks that is that they are smart enough to recognize the reality of it.

Human compassion is likely innate on some level, why we can see very young children express it while having no concept of forever torture after death, as is a sense of not doing something harmful to others you would not want done to yourself.

You realize humanity existed before the bible was written and that their were many other civilizations with morals that predate Judaism and Christianity.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Here is Hovind's latest Whack an Atheist video:

https://youtu.be/oEaH1V4sC30

In that one he whacks Richard Dawkins and Larry Nelson (who calls himself "Aron Ra the sun god" lol) and the unscientific nonsense of "billions of years".

Old Man Whirly!
Here is Hovind's latest Whack an Atheist video:

https://youtu.be/oEaH1V4sC30

In that one he whacks Richard Dawkins and Larry Nelson (who calls himself "Aron Ra the sun god" lol) and the unscientific nonsense of "billions of years". durmask

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Uh oh... looks like the Darwinites are triggered once again lol. laughing out loud

Darth Thor
So brainwashed laughing out loud

Klaw
Aren't you Muslim?

You're brainwashed as well.

Darth Thor

Klaw

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL

Neither one of those are true.

People who believe in billions of years and darwinism are the brainwashed ones. thumb up thumb up

Darth Thor

Klaw
What's the reason to doubt Scientists about Man evolving from other species when you don't do the same for the age of the Earth and Universe?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Klaw
What's the reason to doubt Scientists about Man evolving from other species when you don't do the same for the age of the Earth and Universe?

Quran doesnt state the age of the Earth or Universe.

I believe Adam and Eve were the first two people and dont see how that could be compatible with evolution. Doesnt mean I trash on science which does its best to explain the origin of man and the Universe, but is itself always evolving.

Also it never never made sense to me how we have Apes today and we have Men today, but we dont have the interim species. And neither does evolution explain the origin of life when even a single cell is so damn complex.

Klaw
So would you think the age of the Earth is different if the Quran said so?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Klaw
So would you think the age of the Earth is different if the Quran said so?

I guess so. Would probably raise doubts in me though. Either on the authenticity of the Quran's preservation or the Quran itself. But the way science evolves over time, I wouldn't base my religous beliefs solely on current science either.

As it is though I'm secure enough in my beliefs without needing to preach conspiracies to "debunk" science.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Quran doesnt state the age of the Earth or Universe.

I believe Adam and Eve were the first two people and dont see how that could be compatible with evolution. Doesnt mean I trash on science which does its best to explain the origin of man and the Universe, but is itself always evolving.

Also it never never made sense to me how we have Apes today and we have Men today, but we dont have the interim species. And neither does evolution explain the origin of life when even a single cell is so damn complex. it does, and men are apes.

Darth Thor
it does

How does it explain the origin of life ?

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
It's that time again, folks-- Whack an Atheist Wednesday!

https://youtu.be/OOfHpiC5p6Y

I haven't had time to watch that one in its entirety yet. All I can say about it so far is Matt Powell is teaming up with Hovind again in that video.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh boy, in that one Kent addresses the ad hom attacks against him and the false claims by atheists that he "beat his wife".

Atheists are giddy with joy at the thought Hovind is going back to prison lol. If he does, it'll be a wrongful imprisonment... AGAIN.

Robtard
Why is Hovind at risk for in going back to prison? He commit massive levels of tax fraud again? What a sad loser.

FunFact: In the 90's Hovind tried to renounce his citizenship as a means to try and get away with his massive tax fraud. The IRS didn't fall for his "clever' scheming

Blakemore

Blakemore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrlhQRQLJAU

Whack indeed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Whack an Atheist Wednesday again:

https://youtu.be/h4-8at9shB8

In that video Hovind and Matt Powell (Matt went ahead and moved down to DAL so Hovind'll probably be having him on his videos a lot more now) team up again to debunk the 9 so-called "proofs of evolution".

eThneoLgrRnae
lol here is a short 3 minute video of Hovind and atheist Larry Nelson who calls himself "Aron Ra" exchanging insults... hilarious.

https://youtu.be/xQ90r-SRRnY

Patient_Leech
"Whack an Atheist series"

Ah yes, good ol 'Whacky' Fundamentalist Christians promoting violence against non-believers when they can't cope with their cognitive dissonance. Gotta love it.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
"Whack an Atheist series"

Ah yes, good ol 'Whacky' Fundamentalist Christians promoting violence against non-believers when they can't cope with their cognitive dissonance. Gotta love it. check out my video. Kent hovind actually assaulted a child for pointing out his stupidity.

Blakemore

Robtard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrlhQRQLJAU

Whack indeed.

When Hovind ends up back in prison for being a degenerate, his whacking skills will come in handy (see what I did there!) with the other prisoners.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sorry I forgot to post Hovind's latest Whack an Atheist video on Wednesday evening. I just got around to watching it myself late last night.

Here it is now:

https://youtu.be/ktX0OTblKkw

In that one Hovind and Powell talk about the atheistic mass murdering cult leader Jim Jones and how it is actually atheists who are drinking the kool-aid, not Christians.

Blakemore
Interesting: HBjzo_qnlTM

Robtard
Is that the one where Hovind claims that since the rocks in his water jar didn't "grow legs and come alive", that evolution is proven false?

He's painfully stupid, imagine the intelligence levels of the people who believe his nonsense.

Haintee
Is that the one where Hovind claims that since the rocks in his water jar didn't "grow legs and come alive", that evolution is proven false?

He's painfully stupid, imagine the intelligence levels of the people who believe his nonsense. Yeah Kye, we're gonna have to create negative intelligence scales to measure, like negative currency.

Blakemore

He's painfully stupid, imagine the intelligence levels of the people who believe his nonsense. The very one. laughing out loud

Robtard
The very one. laughing out loud

What a retard

Patient_Leech
Ah, the dishonest deception Hovind pulls on his deluded followers...

TVQ_wioI0mc

Hovind is a lying creationist c#nt. That's putting it nicely.

And his dur followers, like mEthneo, lap it up.

ares834
Interesting: HBjzo_qnlTM

laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
lol blakey tries so hard; he's like "the little engine that could." Bless his little alcoholic heart.

I almost feel sorry for him for having such a huge chip on his shoulder because of Hovind routinely debunking his retarded darwinism religion and "billions of years" nonsense.

eThneoLgrRnae
lol blakey tries so hard; he's like "the little engine that could." Bless his little alcoholic heart.

I almost feel sorry for him for having such a huge chip on his shoulder because of Hovind routinely debunking his retarded darwinism religion and "billions of years" nonsense.

Edit (too late to edit normally): he's like the little engine that could except that he keeps on failing time... after time.. after time... lol.

"I think I can! I think I can!" he keeps repeating to himself as he tries so hard just like the little engine in the fable only he is never successful. Poor wittle blakey. laughing out loud

Quit being so hard on yourself blakey and just go have yourself yet another beer lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Anyway, with that out of the way here is Hovind's latest Whack an Atheist video:

https://youtu.be/yD8pp2V7kPc

He had to use Matt Powell's channel to post that video because apparently he has been issued a week long temp ban by YouTube for "misinformation" (yeah... right).

Some atheist a-hole probably reported him for something he said about the covid "vaccine" or the stolen 2020 election.

Patient_Leech
He had to use Matt Powell's channel to post that video because apparently he has been issued a week long temp ban by YouTube for "misinformation" (yeah... right).

Huh.. ya don't say?

So, you don't care that Hovind is intentionally avoiding showing the actual points of the videos he's supposedly debunking? You seriously think he's doing strong intellectual work and not just using deception and strawmen galore? Or is your stance that the ends justify the means?

How willfully deluded are you?

Old Man Whirly!

How willfully deluded are you?

mmm PL, this is the Methneo persona you are talking to, so, his dials on delusion go up to 11.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
mmm PL, this is the Methneo persona you are talking to, so, his dials on delusion go up to 11. So he's one louder than 10. hm

Also, after 3 posts about me saying "I think I can" repeatedly when I only posted one video, he made 3 posts and just casually says "Hovind had to use someone else's account because he's got a temp ban for "misinforming" laughing Who's the one saying "I think I can," again? crylaugh

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, it'll be alright little blakey... just go back to your booze. wink

Old Man Whirly!
So he's one louder than 10. hm

Also, after 3 posts about me saying "I think I can" repeatedly when I only posted one video, he made 3 posts and just casually says "Hovind had to use someone else's account because he's got a temp ban for "misinforming" laughing Who's the one saying "I think I can," again? crylaugh laughcry He is an hilarious parody troll.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughcry He is an hilarious parody troll.

He seems a little too authentic to me. Sadly.

Honestly, he should be banned for being so unbearably dur

Old Man Whirly!
He seems a little too authentic to me. Sadly.

Honestly, he should be banned for being so unbearably dur Banning Methneo... I feel sorry for him tbh. If he is real, he has no indoor toilet and lives alone with lots of cats, possibly on a pig farm, with Jesus alone giving him hope. He truly us a silly ****er.

Patient_Leech
It is a little depressing that we give Methneo so much attention. But he is fun to make fun of. What can I say, heh.

Someone really needs to pull the plug on Kent Hovind, though. He is a such a obnoxious and deceptive prick. I still remember some of what it was like to be brainwashed into creationism. I was fed all the bullshit cliches, fallacies, and omissions that he spews nonstop. It's dangerously stupid. I mean, it is misinformation and he shouldn't be allowed such a large platform with which to keep thousands of people in the dark (he and Ken Ham).

Fortunately he doesn't have quite as many YT subscribers as some of the biggest atheist YouTubers. Neither does this douche. They have maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of the subscribers.

Patient_Leech
Just threw this together...

Blakemore
M1TFNcd81JI

eThneoLgrRnae
You guys having fun jerking each other off?

Get a life, ffs.

Adam_PoE
It is a little depressing that we give Methneo so much attention. But he is fun to make fun of. What can I say, heh.

You should probably reconsider. It was revealed on their Discord that they both have a humiliation fetish. They post inflammatory things here, so people will insult them, and they can get their jollies.

Patient_Leech
Strange thing to get off on. It's new to me.

Patient_Leech
This is another great breakdown of Hovind and Powell. The internet's most beloved Creationists...

iHPXeLy1b-U&t=1s

Patient_Leech
Oh, Methneo! Where art thou?? Where art thou, Methneo??

eThneoLgrRnae
Kent Hovind has a new channel now. It's simply called "Dinosaur Adventure Land".

He still occasionally posts videos from his old channel as well.

Patient_Leech
WELCOME BACK METHNEO!!

Blakemore
Does he mention that Triceratops is just a horned lizard? Even though dinos don't have the same bone structure that lizards have...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.