The right wing incel does something thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Obviously when these people kill people seperate threads will be opened. This is just a topic for the usual shenanigans.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/sep/02/ben-john-white-supremacist-austen-grim-pattern-online-radicalisation-covid?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Klaw
From the article:

I guess when you tell Men, especially White Men, that they are the devil, they should be discriminated against due to their sex and/or race, and all of societys' problems are their fault, they lash out at society.

I wonder who could have predicted this.

eThneoLgrRnae
*yawn*

Yet another "right wing" incel thread.

How very boring.

eThneoLgrRnae
Why is OP so obsessed with incels?

Newjak
Originally posted by Klaw
From the article:

I guess when you tell Men, especially White Men, that they are the devil, they should be discriminated against due to their sex and/or race, and all of societys' problems are their fault, they lash out at society.

I wonder who could have predicted this. You mean when people tell them that's what is being sad.

It's not the reality at all.

Klaw
It's socially acceptable to be racist against Whites and sexist against Men.

Old Man Whirly!
It's socially acceptable to be racist against Whites and sexist against Men. crywank Reeeeeeee

Newjak
Originally posted by Newjak
You mean when people tell them that's what is being said.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's socially acceptable to be racist against Whites and sexist against Men.

Of course.

Klaw
You know, I'm done college next year and I wonder if "Diversity Hires" will make my job search much harder.

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Of course.

Bill Maher , who's a Liberal, has pointed this out before.

But Leftists don't see it.

Old Man Whirly!
As Newjack alludes, lies are all you people have for your fantasy reality.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yeah, Maher seems to be a genuine, actual classical liberal, which is rare nowadays. Of course I'm not sure what his views are on vaccine mandates so I may be mistaken.

I laugh when Rob claims he is a classical liberal lol.

Maher is really funny sometimes but he has also insulted christianity on numerous occasions. Of course he's more critical of religion, in general, than just specifically christianity and far more critical of Islam in particular than he is Christianity.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, Maher seems to be a genuine, actual classical liberal, which is rare nowadays. Of course I'm not sure what his views are on vaccine mandates so I may be mistaken.

I laugh when Rob claims he is a classical liberal lol.

Maher is really funny sometimes but he has also insulted christianity on numerous occasions. Of course he's more critical of religion, in general, than just specifically christianity and far more critical of Islam in particular than he is Christianity. So what's any of that got to do with Incels downloading bomb instructions?

Old Man Whirly!
According to US-based The Violence Project, 98 per cent of perpetrators are male. This is despite increased prevalence of mental illness among women, who rarely commit mass shootings.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
So what's any of that got to do with Incels downloading bomb instructions?

I was replying to someone else's post, you incel-obsessed snowflake.

Old Man Whirly!
I was replying to someone else's post, you incel-obsessed snowflake. crywank

Darth Thor

So I'm sure you and Bill Maher would agree that the same applies to the targeting and bashing of Muslims right?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So I'm sure you and Bill Maher would agree that the same applies to the targeting and bashing of Muslims right? seems unlikely

Blakemore
Which one ?

Klaw
So I'm sure you and Bill Maher would agree that the same applies to the targeting and bashing of Muslims right?

Ideology isn't immutable.

Old Man Whirly!
Ideology isn't immutable. crywank

Klaw
But funny how DT wants to bring up Muslims, those poor Muslims laughing

eThneoLgrRnae

Yeah lol.

They are such sweet, poor little innocent victims who have never, ever done any wrong, aren't they? laughing out loud

"Religion of Peace." laughing out loud

Robtard
From the article:

That's not what is being done in some blanketing approach

You're shifting the blame of the poor behavior of theses incels off their shoulders

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
You mean when people tell them that's what is being said.

Bingo

Darth Thor
Ideology isn't immutable.

Ah I see.

So that gives White Men the right to lash out as a result of hatred but not Muslims right ?

Just testing how consistent you are with your own views. I think youve given us all the answer.

Old Man Whirly!
Ah I see.

So that gives White Men the right to lash out as a result of hatred but not Muslims right ?

Just testing how consistent you are with your own views. I think youve given us all the answer. it is disturbing how cause and effect is lost on these two, whatever accounts they use.

Robtard
it is disturbing how cause and effect is lost on these two, whatever accounts they use.

I don't think it's lost, I believe they're fully aware of their hypocrisy and double standards, where incels are not responsible for their shit to horrible acts when they lash out, because they can't get women and that is somehow society's fault. They just don't care about being hypocrites.

edit: eg Remember Elliot Roger, the incel that went on a killing spree back in 2014? While he was reviled by many, there was a sizeable amount of people who sympathized with his "plight" and expressed similar "this is what happens when you put guys down" mentality. When he was just a true creep who felt he was "owed" women and it turned deadly.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think it's lost, I believe they're fully aware of their hypocrisy and double standards, where incels are not responsible for their shit to horrible acts when they lash out, because they can't get women and that is somehow society's fault. They just don't care about being hypocrites. thumb up Agreed 100%

Robtard

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

Klaw
Ah I see.

Just testing how consistent you are with your own views. I think youve given us all the answer.

No.

I understand the motivation, not excusing it.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.thesudburystar.com/news/local-news/im-angry-at-white-women-incel-told-sudbury-police

Incel attack sentencing. This one attacked a woman and child.

Bashar Teg
attacking a mom and her infant. that'll earn him respect in prison. nobody'll f*ck with him

Klaw
Male Incels need to understand that Women are not the goal or the prize.

Old Man Whirly!
Male Incels need to understand that Women are not the goal or the prize. well, the stability and peace of mind a healthy relationship gives is a positive. For me the goal was always furthering my bloodline, which I've done well at and earn for, but that is animal instinct really.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.wvxu.org/show/cincinnati-edition/2021-09-16/ohio-tres-grenco-incel-movement

Blakemore
Whirly, from now on you are private snowball.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Whirly, from now on you are private snowball. laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Police are asking for the public's help in finding a man accused of harassing women outside Costa Mesa bars.

According to the Costa Mesa Police Department, Johnny Young is a "self-described incel," and is wanted for attacking several people after he confronted a group of women using vulgar and explicit language.

Costa Mesa PD said Young is wanted in connection to several hate crimes.

Young films his attacks to post them for the enjoyment of other incels. He reportedly calls his vehicle his "rape van."

OKioMf44MgA

Blakemore
laughing out loud Do you like that name, maggot?

HadleyPrime
You speak of fair and right.

You tell me a word means one thing and tell someone else it means me living with grannies

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Police are asking for the public's help in finding a man accused of harassing women outside Costa Mesa bars.

According to the Costa Mesa Police Department, Johnny Young is a "self-described incel," and is wanted for attacking several people after he confronted a group of women using vulgar and explicit language.

Young films his attacks to post them for the enjoyment of other incels. He reportedly calls his vehicle his "rape van."

OKioMf44MgA
DON'T CALL ANYBODY!

Adam_PoE

Old Man Whirly!

Adam_PoE
The most prominent forum for men who consider themselves involuntarily celibate or "incels" has become significantly more radicalized over the past year and a half and is seeking to normalize child rape, a new report says. The report is the culmination of an investigation that analyzed more than 1 million posts on the site. It found a marked spike in conversations about mass murder and growing approval of sexually assaulting prepubescent girls.

According to the CCDH analysis, members of the forum post about rape every 29 minutes, and more than 89 percent of posters support rape and say it is acceptable. More than a quarter of members of the forum have posted pedophilia keywords, the analysis found, and more than half of the members of the forum support pedophilia. Incel ideology has been linked to dozens of murders and assaults over the past decade.

Read more HERE.

Old Man Whirly!
The most prominent forum for men who consider themselves involuntarily celibate or "incels" has become significantly more radicalized over the past year and a half and is seeking to normalize child rape, a new report says. The report is the culmination of an investigation that analyzed more than 1 million posts on the site. It found a marked spike in conversations about mass murder and growing approval of sexually assaulting prepubescent girls.

According to the CCDH analysis, members of the forum post about rape every 29 minutes, and more than 89 percent of posters support rape and say it is acceptable. More than a quarter of members of the forum have posted pedophilia keywords, the analysis found, and more than half of the members of the forum support pedophilia. Incel ideology has been linked to dozens of murders and assaults over the past decade.

Read more HERE. Most are also Trumpers or right wingers.

Adam_PoE

OKioMf44MgA

A 25-year-old California man who posted videos online showing him assaulting women has been arrested on hate crime charges related to the self-described involuntary celibacy that investigators believe motivated the attacks.

Johnny Deven Young had been wanted since May after police in Costa Mesa identified him as the man who had pepper sprayed several women after confronting them with "vulgar and explicit language" outside bars in the Orange County city.

Each charge carries a hate crime enhancement that will bring more time in prison if convicted, and the four assault charges include enhancements for the personal use of a weapon. He also is charged with five misdemeanor counts of violation of civil rights.

W5EmnwiBF0I

Robtard
About time the incel movement is labelled a domestic terrorist group/mentality.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, it really is. Remember all the abuse I have taken from young men who were on here like Surt for highlighting this fact... mhmm I never understood why.

Blakemore
About time the incel movement is labelled a domestic terrorist group/mentality. including the cowards?

Robtard
Yes, it really is. Remember all the abuse I have taken from young men who were on here like Surt for highlighting this fact... mhmm I never understood why.

Like minded people tend to shield each other, when you attacked incels for being deplorable and violent, they saw it as an attack on themselves

Old Man Whirly!
Like minded people tend to shield each other, when you attacked incels for being deplorable and violent, they saw it as an attack on themselves Y-you d-d-dont think they could have been incels. mhmm

Robtard
including the cowards?

Every incel is a coward by nature of being an incel.

Blakemore
Every incel is a coward by nature of being an incel. Do I count as an incel despite not being a virgin?

Old Man Whirly!
Do I count as an incel despite not being a virgin? Nah...

Robtard
Do I count as an incel despite not being a virgin? I've not really seen a hatred of women from you and beliefs that you're owed sex from women. Unless I'm not remembering?

Maybe back in 2016-2018 when you were toxic? But that was more racism and transphobia and general drunken asshatery, which you've seem to largely grown out of.

You still need to work on the transphobia a bit though. Really, just let it go.

Bashar Teg
Do I count as an incel despite not being a virgin?

depends on your mindset.

Blakemore
I've not really seen a hatred of women from you and beliefs that you're owed sex from women. Unless I'm not remembering?

Maybe back in 2016-2018 when you were toxic? But that was more racism and transphobia and general drunken asshatery, which you've seem to largely grown out of.

You still need to work on the transphobia a bit though. Really, just let it go. Yeah, I've grown up a bit. Rehab kinda opened my eyes a bit but I'm still drinking. Live and let live is how I feel right now.

Bashar Teg
just to be clear, incel is a terroristic ideal, not the inability to have sexy-time with another consentual participant

Robtard
Correct, there are plenty of people who are unable to get sex and are not toxic to outright dangerous bags of shit because of it.

Crazy thing with incels, their toxic outlooks are probably the reason they can't get laid to begin with.

Bashar Teg
they definitely make it impossible for themselves by aligning with that cult of human garbage. prostitutes could offer release, but they cost money, and we all know how incels can't seem to get out of their home/room/bed long enough to find employment

Blakemore
Hey, I used to work and get laid. It happens. smile

cdtm
I've not really seen a hatred of women from you and beliefs that you're owed sex from women. Unless I'm not remembering?

You still need to work on the transphobia a bit though. Really, just let it go.

Your problem is you make the same mistake all leftists make, by confusing bigotry and criticism.

Adam said how Jews used to be a people you simply couldn't criticize, until the alt-right started crossing that line with their anti-Semitism.

Ok, even if it is 100% that most "critics" are really disguising bigotry, that still doesn't mean criticism is off limits! Nobody deserves to be an untouchable. And being a protected group doesn't mean you can't act collectively in ways deserving of criticism.

I know you know all this, and I think you believe suppression of racists justifies some degree of unbalanced scales. The problem is bad actors know this, and take advantage.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Your problem is you make the same mistake all leftists make, by confusing bigotry and criticism.

Adam said how Jews used to be a people you simply couldn't criticize, until the alt-right started crossing that line with their anti-Semitism.

Ok, even if it is 100% that most "critics" are really disguising bigotry, that still doesn't mean criticism is off limits! Nobody deserves to be an untouchable. And being a protected group doesn't mean you can't act collectively in ways deserving of criticism.

I know you know all this, and I think you believe suppression of racists justifies some degree of unbalanced scales. The problem is bad actors know this, and take advantage.

Wrong again. It wasn't legit criticism, which is fine. It was ugliness.

Anti-Antisemitism isn't legit criticism. Since you seem to not understand again, I'll show you via examples:

Legit criticism: "Israel's government needs to stop its apartheid-like treatment of Palestinians."

Anti-Antisemitism: "Jews control all the banks and they run the world and cause all the wars."

YW

Blakemore
To suggest Jews had anything to do with 9/11 is considered career suicide...

Adam_PoE
A self-identified "incel" pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio today to attempting to conduct a mass shooting of women.

Tres Genco, 22, of Hillsboro, Ohio admitted he plotted to commit a hate crime; namely, a plan to shoot women at a university in Ohio. He was arrested by federal agents in July 2021 and has remained in custody since.

According to court documents, Genco maintained profiles on a popular incel website from at least July 2019 through mid-March 2020, and posted hundreds of times on the site.

In one post, Genco detailed spraying "some foids and couples" with orange juice in a water gun. "Foids" is an incel term short for "femoids," referring to women.

Genco compared his "extremely empowering action" to similar conduct by known incel Elliot Rodger. In May 2014, Rodger killed six people and injured 14 others, including shooting individuals outside a University of California, Santa Barbara sorority house. Prior to his mass attack, Rodger shot a group of college students with orange juice from a water gun.

Genco also wrote a manifesto, stating he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy, and revenge" and referred to death as the "great equalizer."

As part of this investigation, law enforcement agents discovered a note of Genco's that indicated he hoped to "aim big" for a kill count of 3,000 people with a reference to the same date as Elliot Rodger's attack, and intended to attend military training.

The investigation revealed that the day he wrote his manifesto, he searched online for sororities and a university in Ohio.

In 2019, Genco purchased tactical gloves, a bulletproof vest, a hoodie bearing the word "Revenge," cargo pants, a bowie knife, a skull facemask, two Glock 17 magazines, a 9mm Glock 17 clip, and a holster clip concealed carry for a Glock.

Genco attended Army Basic Training in Georgia from August through December 2019. He was discharged for entry-level performance and conduct.

In January 2020, Genco wrote a document entitled "isolated" that he described as "the writings of the deluded and homicidal." Genco signed the document, "Your hopeful friend and murderer."

Genco pleaded guilty to one count of attempting to commit a hate crime, which, because it involved an attempt to kill, is punishable by up to life in prison.

Bashar Teg
hopefully he won't be celibate for much longer smile

truejedi
Possibly life in prison for a crime he never committed is some minority report stuff. Obviously glad they stopped him, but life in prison for intent? I didn't even know that was a thing.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hopefully he won't be celibate for much longer smile

All the prison dick he wants and then some more.

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2021/07/NINTCHDBPICT000667525435.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
All the prison dick he wants and then some more.

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2021/07/NINTCHDBPICT000667525435.jpg DDM?

Adam_PoE
The mass shooter who killed at least eight people at an Allen, Texas mall on Saturday frequently posted white supremacist and neo-Nazi materials on social media, according to an FBI bulletin.

The FBI's "review and triage of the subject's social media accounts revealed hundreds of postings and images to include writings with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, including neo-Nazi materials and material espousing the supremacy of the white race," the bulletin reads.

The document also says the shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid "mental health concerns." Investigators believe the shooter was a neo-Nazi and an incel, according to an internal email circulated by Texas law enforcement.

kLL8EmOrrpE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.