Teacher faces backlash after suggesting student pledge allegiance to Pride flag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Leftists are so fragile.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I saw this story on Lauren Chen's channel I believe.

How disgusting. I'd like to see anybody try to force me to salute or pledge of allegiance to that f*cking flag.

Klaw
I like looking at Lauren Chen wink

eThneoLgrRnae
She's very cute.

Old Man Whirly!
Got a real source?

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Got a real source?

What's wrong with MSM.com?

eThneoLgrRnae
It's a "USA Today" article.

I guess if it's not the commie CNN, MSNBC, BBC, Washington Compost, or NYT then it's "not a real source" lol.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't click Klaw/Eon/Ethneo links, they usually lead to the Blaze or some other alt-right source. Don't want that on my browsing history.

eThneoLgrRnae
As disturbing as this article is, it's nowhere near as disgusting or infuriating as the one "Vice" put out after we lost those marines in Afghanistan.

Literally on the same day we lost them those MF'ers were calling marines in general "neo-nazis".

What a bunch of disgusting, USA-hating commie pricks.

eThneoLgrRnae
I don't knick Klaw/Eon/Ethneo links, they usually lead to the Blaze or some other alt-right source. Don't want that on my browsing history.

^thinks the Blaze is "alt-right" lmao.

Yeah, that's about par for the course for him lol.

Robtard
English teacher Kristin Pitzen is being investigated by her California school district after a TikTok video went viral of her joking with a student about pledging allegiance to the Pride flag rather than to the American flag. -snip

Another Klaw bait thread.

Rightist are the ones who are flipping out over it 'cos teh gayz indoctrination our childrens' angle.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Yeah, that's about par for the course for him lol. Why would I want far right stuff like the Blaze on my history?

Klaw
durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
English teacher Kristin Pitzen is being investigated by her California school district after a TikTok video went viral of her joking with a student about pledging allegiance to the Pride flag rather than to the American flag. -snip

Rightist are the ones who are flipping out over it 'cos teh gayz indoctrination our childrens' angle.

Calls Klaw's thread a "bait thread" while simultaneously ignoring the dozen or so bait threads pooty posts almost every week.

Ah, leftists...

eThneoLgrRnae
Why would I want far right stuff like the Blaze on my history?

Duuuuuuhhh...... her derrrrrrpp!!!!!

Old Man Whirly!

Rightist are the ones who are flipping out over it 'cos teh gayz indoctrination our childrens' angle. Ahh Klaw/Eon fake news thread as per usual. Should have guessed. The know most people won't click their links.

Klaw
laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Duuuuuuhhh...... her derrrrrrpp!!!!! https://i.imgur.com/KpWptP6.jpg

Klaw
The source is USA Today, idiot.

eThneoLgrRnae
"It's da fake news thread her derrrp!!!"

Suuuurrrrre, pooty.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
The source is USA Today, idiot.

The Blaze isn't far right or alt-right anyway.

Pooty is an idiot.

Old Man Whirly!

Yeah, that's about par for the course for him lol. crywank

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/KpWptP6.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, they're right leaning, for sure, but they aren't far right or alt-right.

Robtard
Ahh Klaw/Eon fake news thread as per usual. Should have guessed. The know most people won't click their links.

The story wasn't fake news, the narrative Klaw tried to push about the story is fake news though.

Klaw's kinda a coward :/

Klaw
durwank

Robtard
Oh, they're right leaning, for sure, but they aren't far right or alt-right.

The Blaze is a Far-Right, bordering on Extreme Right sensationalist "news" outlet with a very low credibility rating. Only true morons and often online radicalized morons get their news there.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-blaze/

Old Man Whirly!
The story wasn't fake news, the narrative Klaw tried to push about the story is fake news though.

Klaw's kinda a coward :/ yeah, it's why he swapped over from his Eon account when things got hot.

Klaw
durwank

Old Man Whirly!
durwank wink gotcha!

cdtm

Klaw's kinda a coward :/

This is from the article:

He claims he's ashamed of the American flag. Not really a spin, if he said so.

Robtard
In regards to your spin:

1) The teacher in trouble is a "she", not a "he"

2) Klaw claimed that "Leftist" were the ones having a problem with the teacher joking around with telling a student to pledge to the Pride Flag. It's not.

Old Man Whirly!
In regards to your spin:

1) The teacher in trouble is a "she", not a "he"

2) Klaw claimed that "Leftist" were the ones having a problem with the teacher joking around with telling a student to pledge to the Pride Flag. It's not. They are doubling down, Voltron at its most retarded.

Newjak
You know what's real weird? Making kids pledge to something at that age.

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
You know what's real weird? Making kids pledge to something at that age.

Or any age, really.

Newjak
Or any age, really. This

Robtard
They are doubling down, Voltron at its most retarded.
Yep

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
You know what's real weird? Making kids pledge to something at that age. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Or any age, really. thumb up

cdtm
Or any age, really.

Rob ironically arguing from this perspective:

yuBe93FMiJc

No other ethnicity or culture expresses shame in loyalty to their flag or country or people, except for US people. Much to the approval of foreigners everywhere, and the US corporate overlords who's only loyalty is to the all mighty dollar.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm

yuBe93FMiJc

No other ethnicity or culture expresses shame in loyalty to their flag or country or people, except for US people. Much to the approval of foreigners everywhere, and the US corporate overlords who's only loyalty is to the all mighty dollar. wrong, but their you are. Almost every nation has separatists.

Robtard
wrong, but their you are. Almost every nation has separatists.

Bingo. The point wasn't about hating the flag, it was about not indoctrination kids.

TBF, cdtm might not have ever left the states

Robtard

yuBe93FMiJc

No other ethnicity or culture expresses shame in loyalty to their flag or country or people, except for US people. Much to the approval of foreigners everywhere, and the US corporate overlords who's only loyalty is to the all mighty dollar.

8fwgVUfW_O4

/countered

samhain
The French people are always taking their government to bat and it's been decades since we saw a German patriot.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
The French people are always taking their government to bat and it's been decades since we saw a German patriot. thumb up I remember the anti austerity protests in London.

Robtard
The French people are always taking their government to bat and it's been decades since we saw a German patriot.

Like I said, I don't thing he gets out much

Old Man Whirly!
Like I said, I don't thing he gets out much according to the guys in the comic versus, he never gets out.

Eon Blue
Whirly, do you like grilled cheese sandwiches?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Whirly, do you like grilled cheese sandwiches? dur

Eon Blue
Whirly, do you like grilled cheese sandwiches?

cdtm

Nah. German's still take pride in being German.

French don't turn their back on their national identity.

samhain

The point is that America is by no means the only country that does these things.

I don't think Americans should completely decry their entire culture but neither do I want to see a return to the days where Americans believed that America was the bestest at everything just because they were told so on television and no other country could have any better answers or do anything better cos those people are weird and they drink weird beer.

Blakemore

French don't turn their back on their national identity. mah wine
Mein bier

Eon Blue
The point is that America is by no means the only country that does these things.

I don't think Americans should completely decry their entire culture but neither do I want to see a return to the days where Americans believed that America was the bestest at everything just because they were told so on television and no other country could have any better answers or do anything better cos those people are weird and they drink weird beer.

Best*

samhain
Best*

Lol, that one went over your head a little bit.

cdtm

There's a line between cultish behavior and loyalty though.

I can't say many Americans have that loyalty to their own, in the same way other countries ard supremely loyal to their birth country and people and culture.

Without loyalty, what is there? What is our national identity, even? Making money by hook or crook? Is America just a sandbox to make money and a better life, and screw everyone else or everything else?

Eon Blue

samhain

eThneoLgrRnae

Strawman.

No one thinks we are the "bestest" at everything, ffs.

We just think our country is "the bestest" on earth or to ever exist.... and frankly, it is, quite obviously. smile ya limey redcoat.

...or at least it was till sleepy Joe took the helm.

Yes yes, I'm sure all of the jealous USA-haters (like you) will claim otherwise but we were clearly the best before commies took over over country.

eThneoLgrRnae
There's a line between cultish behavior and loyalty though.

I can't say many Americans have that loyalty to their own, in the same way other countries ard supremely loyal to their birth country and people and culture.

Without loyalty, what is there? What is our national identity, even? Making money by hook or crook? Is America just a sandbox to make money and a better life, and screw everyone else or everything else?

He's clearly still butthurt over the results of American Revolutionary war and the fact that we made our own nation that has far surpassed his, bud. wink

#SoreLoserLimeyRedcoats

Blakemore
Strawman.

We just think our country is "the bestest" on earth or to ever exist.... and frankly, it is, quite obviously. smile ya limey redcoat.

...or at least it was till sleepy Joe took the helm.

Yes yes, I'm sure all of the jealous USA-haters (like you) will claim otherwise but we were clearly the best before commies took over over country. limeys created your countrylaughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
limeys created your countrylaughing out loud

No, dumbass.... the people who fought your tyrannical country made it. smile

If limeys had truly made this country we'd still being flying the british flag, but we aren't. We are independent from your shitty country.

If limeys would've had their way the USA wouldn't even exist today.

eThneoLgrRnae
Blake, you're embarassing yourself again.

Just go have another drink, drunkard.

eThneoLgrRnae

Their "national identity" is surrendering at the first sign of trouble lmao. laughing out loud

Blakemore
Hawaii is.

Eon Blue
Salvador Dali. Trump.

eThneoLgrRnae

yuBe93FMiJc

Yeah, it's f*cking disgusting. That's what happens when you allow communist ideologies and woke bs to get a foothold in your country.

Fortunately there are still plenty of us who love our flag and our country despite all of the communist propaganda being pushed everywhere. It's only brainwashed leftist "woke" pieces of shit who disrespect and shun our country and flag.

And as for the snowflake newjack (and other commies) whining about kids pledging allegiance to the US flag, well, of course he would think that seeing as how he is a f*cking commie pos. You see, if kids are taught from a young age to respect their country and flag it makes it much harder to indoctrinate them into commmunust bullshit... newjack doesn't like dat.

I'm grateful when I was growing up that in elementary school before class began we said the pledge of allegiance and also that we would read a bible verse.

The country would be a far better place today if this was still going on, I'm certain of that.

Eon Blue
Yeah, it's f*cking disgusting. That's what happens when you allow communist ideologies and woke bs to get a foothold in your country.

Fortunately there are still plenty of us who love our flag and our country despite all of the communist propaganda being pushed everywhere. It's only brainwashed leftist "woke" pieces of shit who disrespect and shun our country and flag.

And as for the snowflake newjack (and other commies) whining about kids pledging allegiance to the US flag, well, of course he would think that seeing as how he is a f*cking commie pos. You see, if kids are taught from a young age to respect their country and flag it makes it much harder to indoctrinate them into commmunust bullshit... newjack doesn't like dat.

I'm grateful when I was growing up that in elementary school before class began we said the pledge of allegiance and also that we would read a bible verse.

The country would be a far better place today if this was still going on, I'm certain of that.

I want to tickle you and make you laugh and make you cry and make you cry.

There is a Golden thread running through the utmost of all.

Blakemore
Americans can wave the us flag https://www.freepik.com/premium-photo/happy-african-american-man-waving-usa-flag_4569080.htm

Eon Blue

Blakemore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPsKKZEQtVc

samhain

but we were clearly the best

laughing out loud

Klaw
Spider-Man really is the best.

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing out loud

Didn't think you were the type to just deceptively edit people's posts like that to make it seem like they were saying something entirely different from what they actually said.

I thought only assholes like DT, bashy, PL, robbie, and whirly did that. Did sour grapes make you do that?

Oh well, I guess I can put you in the same category as them from now on.

Oh, and I suggest you put some ointment on your rear end to soothe your obviously massive butthurt you're feeling from the fact that USA >>>>> UK. wink

samhain
Didn't think you were the type to just deceptively edit like that to make it seem like I was saying something entirely different from what I actually said.

I thought only assholes like DT, bashy, PL, and whirly did that.

Oh well, I guess I can put you in the same category as them from now on.

Oh, and I suggest you put some ointment on your rear end to soothe your obviously massive butthurt you're feeling from the fact that USA >>>>> UK.

That's not what I was doing, I edited it to point out your contradicting yourself in your post which is only a few above mine therefore 'trying to make it seem', would be rather pointless wouldn't it? As anyone can just read your full post anyway, sorry you're not smart enough to see this.

eThneoLgrRnae
You said that Americans thought we "were the bestest at everything".

I replied that, no, we don't think that... we think our country itself is the "bestest" in the world, not that we as individuals do everything better than everyone else.

If you're too dumb or not perceptive enough to distinuish between the two statements then that's not my problem.

cdtm

I replied that, no, we don't think that... we think our country itself is the "bestest" in the world.

If you're too dumb or not perceptive enough to distinuish between the two statements then that's not my problem.

thumb up

samhain

I replied that, no, we don't think that... we think our country itself is the "bestest" in the world, not that we as individuals do everything better than everyone else.

I said that Americans used to have an attitude like that not that they still do.

If you're too dumb or not perceptive enough to distinguish (there's actually a G in that word) between the two then, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Klaw
Pride flags are gay.

eThneoLgrRnae
Pride flags are gay.

Yeah I think that's the point.

samhain
Pride flags are gay.

Have to agree in a way, I have a flag mod on Fallout 4 and the pride flag looks really shit in settlements, now the Cardassian Union flag on the other hand.

Just decided, I need to build a gay bar in one of my settlements to go with my Irish pub and my VFW centre.

cdtm
Have to agree in a way, I have a flag mod on Fallout 4 and the pride flag looks really shit in settlements, now the Cardassian Union flag on the other hand.

Just decided, I need to build a gay bar in one of my settlements to go with my Irish pub and my VFW centre.

Moded settlements?

Vanilla is such a half assed thing, I'm almost completely certain they threw it in because they were too lazy to make pre built settlements ala Fallout 3 and New Vegas and said "Have the players do it themselves".

samhain
I prefer to do it myself rather than use a mod that pre builds onto a settlement, or did you mean settlements added by mods that I can go on to build myself? Those can be okay I suppose.

I think the are more pre built settlements in FO4 than in the previous games though. I can remember coming across Hamilton's Hideaway for the first time in FO3 and thinking; 'Shame this game doesn't let you build you own post-apocalyptic town, this place would be perfect.'

Eon Blue

Klaw

dur

samhain

samhain
Also, where's Whirly's death threats?

Old Man Whirly!
Also, where's Whirly's death threats? Still being phoshopped. smile

samhain
Creative differences.

Old Man Whirly!
Creative differences. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Still being phoshopped. smile

remember when ddm posted one of his kmc/pm forgery attempts and left his name visible?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember when ddm posted one of his kmc/pm forgery attempts and left his name visible? it was just before he vanished. I'm sure he told me he was in cyber security, which makes it funnier.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember when ddm posted one of his kmc/pm forgery attempts and left his name visible? may I see it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.