Ann Coulter praises Biden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Thor

Robtard
"Trump REPEATEDLY demanded that we bring our soldiers home, but only President Biden had the balls to do it." -Ann Coulter

https://i.imgur.com/QfSKCwy.gif

It's funny, because it's true. Coulter is still a garbage Rightist provocateur though. Trumpers are going to turn on her again.

eThneoLgrRnae
And?

Sorry, but I'm not gonna change my mind about sleepy Joe just because Coulter praises him.

Biden is a f*ck up; I don't care what Coulter says about him.

Robtard
^ Trumpers still fuming because "Sleepy Warmonger Joe" ended a 20 year war.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Wouldn't surprise me if the only reason she is praising him is because she is afraid Harris will be even worse; and she may very well be, but that doesn't change the fact Biden is a joke of a president.

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah... you're wrong as usual.... go back to your booze. crywank

Eon Blue
Nah... you're wrong as usual.... go back to your booze.

laughing out loud thumb up

Bang on!

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
Coulter is still a garbage Rightist provocateur though.

True but I think its important (and sincere) to agree with people when they are right. Just like she is agreeing with Biden on this. Instead of flip flopping on her foreign wars stance just because its a Dem to finally execute it.

Eon Blue
Biden, Coulter, and Trump are all foolish.

Blakemore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQGXgoHGj48

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Trumpers still fuming because "Sleepy Warmonger Joe" ended a 20 year war. You know all those call of duty games were based on real events in the Middle East with the narrative changed to make Americans look like the good guys? Not only that, those games were funded by the same people who funded the military operations. Case in point, blackwater.

eThneoLgrRnae
I suppose you think the redcoats were the "good guys" and the American Colonists were the "bad guys" during the American Revolutionary War lol.

Old Man Whirly!
I suppose you think the redcoats were the "good guys" and the American Colonists were the "bad guys" during the American Revolutionary War lol. I suppose you think the confederate were the good guys in your civil war you lost. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
^can't handle the truth that the british were the actual bad guys lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.