IW Thor vs Hulk and Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

9jaboy
IW Thor w/ Stormbreaker
Rag Hulk
Endgame Ironman
Fight on Titan.

Can Thor beat these two teaming up together?

Psychotron
Thor accidentally one-shotted Iron Man in Endgame, so he won't be a problem. Hulk gets hit by Stormbreaker sooner or later and dies as well.

FrothByte
IW Ironman was a lot more impressive than Endgame Ironman.

Psychotron
It's not like Endgame Iron Man got to do much.

9jaboy
Originally posted by FrothByte
IW Ironman was a lot more impressive than Endgame Ironman.
Aren't they the same though? Sure IW Ironman did good against Thanos but that was a Thanos that wasn't relying on his Strength, Skillsand Blade.
If IW Ironman fought Endgame Thanos it would be pretty much the same imo. What do you think?

h1a8
Stormbreaker doesn't have the worthy enchantment. So team has a chance if they can separate him from it (maybe use it against him).

Silent Master
Separate him from a weapon he can mentally summon? sounds like someone hasn't watched the movies.

Psychotron
Originally posted by h1a8
Stormbreaker doesn't have the worthy enchantment. So team has a chance if they can separate him from it (maybe use it against him).

Ragnarok Thor was getting the better of Hulk before he had full control of his lightning powers, so even if they could separate him from the axe it wouldn't be a clear cut victory for the team. That's all a moot point since Thor can summon Stormbreaker.

FrothByte
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Aren't they the same though? Sure IW Ironman did good against Thanos but that was a Thanos that wasn't relying on his Strength, Skillsand Blade.
If IW Ironman fought Endgame Thanos it would be pretty much the same imo. What do you think?

IW IM fought a Thanos with 4 Infinity stones and fight him solo at times. That's way more impressive than anything Endgame IM did. You have to remember that Stark probably hasn't fought for 5 years at that point.

Darth Thor
Honestly Stormbreaker would slice them both up. And we know Hulk has trouble even landing a blow on Thor.

FrothByte
Make this Ragnarok Thor and IW IM and we have a better fight. Stormbreaker is too big a game changer.

playa1258
Why is the jobber MCU Hulk in this fight lol?

9jaboy
Originally posted by Psychotron
Ragnarok Thor was getting the better of Hulk before he had full control of his lightning powers, so even if they could separate him from the axe it wouldn't be a clear cut victory for the team. That's all a moot point since Thor can summon Stormbreaker. thumb up Thor is beastly.

9jaboy
IW IM fought a Thanos with 4 Infinity stones and fight him solo at times. That's way more impressive than anything Endgame IM did. You have to remember that Stark probably hasn't fought for 5 years at that point. Good point.
Though you have to consider that Thanos wasn't seriously fighting or meant to kill any of them in Infinity War maybe right until Tony drew blood. And also EndgameThanos used the blade to deflect all their attacks including Energy attacks.

ShadowFyre
Good point.
Though you have to consider that Thanos wasn't seriously fighting or meant to kill any of them in Infinity War maybe right until Tony drew blood. And also EndgameThanos used the blade to deflect all their attacks including Energy attacks.

Well, he had just watched himself complete his quest just to get his head chopped off. I imagine he decided against learning the stones power at the same time he fought them. Wanted to make sure he won the fight this time and that would require him using what he is most formidable, comfortable and efficient with..

Entirely an assumption.

In character Thor wins mid to high difficulty

Serious Thor 2 shots.

Bloodlusted one shots the entire battlefield.

h1a8
Stormbreaker doesn't have worthy enchantment. It can be held against Thor's will if he throws it. Iron will be amped with lightning. IM has Shields and can create cutting weapons. He can also dodge hammer throws or possibly catch it. Thor has a harder time with I'M than Hulk.

TheVaultDweller
Endgame Iron Man's shields changed from nanite to energy, but they weren't used in actual combat so it's unclear how strong they actually are. He only used it during the Hulk snap to protect him and Hawkeye from being near it.

https://media.comicbook.com/2019/04/iron-man-endgame-shield-1168350.jpeg

Oh, and Thor wins.

FrothByte
Good point.

Why would you not think Thanos wasn't seriously fighting? Sure he wasn't quite as bloodthirsty as he was in Endgame but her certainly was willing to kill Infinity War. Heck, he killed a whole bunch of Asgardians in the first few minutes of the movie.

As for using his blade to deflect attacks, that's because IM and Thor fought stupidly in Endgame. Had they simply stayed at range and bombarded him with ranged attacks then Thanos would not have been able to block all of them.

Silent Master
I see that h1 still doesn't know that Thor can summon Stormbreaker

Darth Thor
Why would you not think Thanos wasn't seriously fighting? Sure he wasn't quite as bloodthirsty as he was in Endgame but her certainly was willing to kill Infinity War. Heck, he killed a whole bunch of Asgardians in the first few minutes of the movie.

As for using his blade to deflect attacks, that's because IM and Thor fought stupidly in Endgame. Had they simply stayed at range and bombarded him with ranged attacks then Thanos would not have been able to block all of them.

Its actually not even confirmed that he can deflect Thors lightning. Only IMs repulsors. I know Thor amped IM, but it was still repulsors shots being fired at Thanos, not lightning.

They really needed a scene to justify them fighting up close though against a guy stronger than Hulk, a better warrior than Thor, with a sword as strong as Mjolnir or Stormbreaker.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Its actually not even confirmed that he can deflect Thors lightning. Only IMs repulsors. I know Thor amped IM, but it was still repulsors shots being fired at Thanos, not lightning.

They really needed a scene to justify them fighting up close though against a guy stronger than Hulk, a better warrior than Thor, with a sword as strong as Mjolnir or Stormbreaker.

Part of the reason I'm not a big fan of Endgame is because of the dumb choreography. Ironman is far more of a ranged fighter than he is a melee fighter, yet he only fires one or two blasts against Thanos then jumps right in after him.

Thor is even worse. He's already encountered Thanos before so he knows just how strong he is, even watched him beat up Hulk. Yet he never shoots him with lightning in Endgame but instead engages him in melee?

At least Captain America was smart enough to use whatever ranged attacks he had available to him, and we can see from Wanda's fight that Thanos has no answer for ranged attacks.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Scene* not season.

ShadowFyre
I found the entirety of Endgames action sequences terrible and kinda lazy

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
I see that h1 still doesn't know that Thor can summon Stormbreaker I see that you don't understand what "against Thor's will" means.

Silent Master
How are they going to keep a weapon he can summon away from him? try using your brain for once.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I found the entirety of Endgames action sequences terrible and kinda lazy

Pretty much this. The majority of the action sequences were dumb and constructed in a way that was purely for the sake of having the plot develop in a specific direction while taking little to no consideration of the power and intelligence levels of the characters.

9jaboy

As for using his blade to deflect attacks, that's because IM and Thor fought stupidly in Endgame. Had they simply stayed at range and bombarded him with ranged attacks then Thanos would not have been able to block all of them. Originally posted by 9jaboy
Good point.
Though you have to consider that Thanos wasn't seriously fighting or meant to kill any of them in Infinity War maybe right until Tony drew blood. I was referring to when he fought them on Titan he wasn't , otherwise Spidey, Mantis,Starlord would have all died. As they were blasted with the stone(Power iirc). Even when he came to Earth he didn't try to kill anyone.

I agree they fought Stupidly in Endgame.

h1a8
How are they going to keep a weapon he can summon away from him? try using your brain for once.

By not letting it be summoned to him idiot. Just like what Hela did.

Silent Master
None of them are anywhere close to being as strong as Hela. try again.

h1a8
None of them are anywhere close to being as strong as Hela. try again.

1. So you are ignoring the fact that Helas feet wasn't glued to the ground to prevent her from going forward with Mjolnir.

2. They don't have to be as strong as Hela to do that.
They just have to have strength feats greater than any summon feat Stormbreaker has.

3. Kurse bat Mjolnir away (which has enchantment and Stormbreaker doesn't). So to stop Mjolnir from returning takes a small fraction of the force Kurse used.

Silent Master
Doesn't change the fact that Hela is far stronger than them, so her being able to do something doesn't prove they can, same with Kurse.

h1a8
Doesn't change the fact that Hela is far stronger than them, so her being able to do something doesn't prove they can, same with Kurse. Deflection. Her feet didn't crush the ground when holding Mjolnir nor was she taken off her feet. Therefore, it wasn't purely strength there.

Basically i just proved to overpower the return force takes a small fraction of Kurse strength. The force is also less than the frictional force between Kurse feet and the ground since Kurse didnt slide or come off his feet.
Hulk and IM are both stronger than a small fraction of Kurse strength and also stronger than the frictional force between kurse feet and the ground.

Silent Master
Post the clip where that is stated in the actual movie.

Robtard
IW Thor could take either of them out with a single blow and a Thor not holding back would wreck here.

Hulk would die first via axe to the face, IM would be harder to hit, but it'd just be a matter of time until it happened.

h1a8
Originally posted by Robtard
IW Thor could take either of them out with a single blow and a Thor not holding back would wreck here.

Hulk would die first via axe to the face, IM would be harder to hit, but it'd just be a matter of time until it happened. Hulk can catch Stormbreaker and then pummel Thor. Thor can definitely beat Hulk solo but we have IM here.

IM is faster than Thor, has shields and cutting weapons. Im convinced that IM can beat this Thor solo. Hulk would help be a distraction while IM stab him good.

h1a8
Post the clip where that is stated in the actual movie.

What is stated? Be specific. I said a lot of shit.

Silent Master
Lol!!!

Silent Master
What is stated? Be specific. I said a lot of shit.

Everything you've claimed.

h1a8
Everything you've claimed.

One thing at a time. What do you want to know where it is stated in the movie?

Silent Master
One thing at a time. What do you want to know where it is stated in the movie?

Start from your most recent claim.

h1a8
Start from your most recent claim. I guess you don't know what that is. I win.

Robtard
Hulk can catch Stormbreaker and then pummel Thor. Thor can definitely beat Hulk solo but we have IM here.

IM is faster than Thor, has shields and cutting weapons. Im convinced that IM can beat this Thor solo. Hulk would help be a distraction while IM stab him good.

Stormbreaker after being thrown was able to casually shrug off the full might of the Infinity Gauntlet, all six stones being used at once, but you think Hulk can just stop it? Just stop talking, okay. Silly troll.

Silent Master
I guess you don't know what that is. I win.

That isn't providing the movie proof for your claim, so you claiming to win is a troll tactic.

h1a8
Stormbreaker after being thrown was able to casually shrug off the full might of the Infinity Gauntlet, all six stones being used at once, but you think Hulk can just stop it? Just stop talking, okay. Silly troll. Thats a durability feat. Thanos was trying to destroy and not push it back. Thanos stopped it casually when he caught it (with a fraction of his strength) and prevented it from moving when Thor willed it back. Thanos is only a little stronger than Hulk. So Hulk should be able to do the same.

h1a8
That isn't providing the movie proof for your claim, so you claiming to win is a troll tactic. You want me to prove a claim then you have to tell me what claim. Otherwise you get no proof. Capece?

Robtard
Thats a durability feat. Thanos was trying to destroy and not push it back. Thanos stopped it casually when he caught it (with a fraction of his strength) and prevented it from moving when Thor willed it back.

Thanos is only a little stronger than Hulk. So Hulk should be able to do the same.

First part is just your speculation so can ignore that.

False, Thanos is moderately to considerably stronger than Hulk going from the films.

Silent Master
You want me to prove a claim then you have to tell me what claim. Otherwise you get no proof. Capece?

I told you what claim, so where is the proof?

FrothByte
By not letting it be summoned to him idiot. Just like what Hela did.

Prove that Hela stopped Thor from summoning Mjolnir.

h1a8
Prove that Hela stopped Thor from summoning Mjolnir. What? You see Thor clearly reaching out his hand in attempt to get his hammer back.

First part is just your speculation so can ignore that.

False, Thanos is moderately to considerably stronger than Hulk going from the films.

Its speculation that Thanos tried to push Stormbreaker away instead of destroy it. What makes more sense?

I would say that Thanos is about 1.25 to 1.75 times stronger than Hulk judging from their combat and contest of strength.

FrothByte
What? You see Thor clearly reaching out his hand in attempt to get his hammer back.

His hand was outstretched because he had just finished throwing Mjolnir. Now, where's your proof that Thor was calling Mjolnir back to him?

Darth Thor
I would say that Thanos is about 1.25 to 1.75 times stronger than Hulk judging from their combat and contest of strength.

Thats a BIG Difference in strength.

9jaboy
Hulk can catch Stormbreaker and then pummel Thor. Thor can definitely beat Hulk solo but we have IM here.

Ironman solo IW Thor? How? What makes you think that?

Silent Master
Having an IQ below 33?

Darth Thor
Having an IQ below 33?

thumb up

h1a8
Ironman solo IW Thor? How? What makes you think that? He can defend against any of Thors attacks (force fields, evasion) and can be amped by some of them (lightning). Thor cant spin Stormbreaker around to create a shield. Iron can create weapons that can make Thanos bleed and can stab through Thor.

Silent Master
You heard it here folks h1 is claiming Ironman's forcefields can do what a blast from the full IG couldn't. IE stop Stormbreaker.

Darth Thor
IW Iron Man was losing to Cull Obsidian. Yet this joker thinks he can take Thor.

h1a8
IW Iron Man was losing to Cull Obsidian. Yet this joker thinks he can take Thor.

The way IM was fighting Thanos on Titan proves it. And characters fight at full capacity. IM has shields, speed, all types of weaponry, and cutting blades to beat Thor. Thor wouldn't be able to land a strike other than lightning. But that would just amp IM.

Darth Thor
The way IM was fighting Thanos on Titan proves it. And characters fight at full capacity. IM has shields, speed, all types of weaponry, and cutting blades to beat Thor. Thor wouldn't be able to land a strike other than lightning. But that would just amp IM.

Horrible fan fiction.

h1a8
Horrible fan fiction. So IM stands there and sees Stormbreaker approaching him at super slow speeds and decides to get hit
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor would have a hard time tagging I'M (except with lightning).
I'M on the other hand can tag Thor left and right and stab the shit out of him.

Silent Master
More h1 fanfiction

9jaboy
He can defend against any of Thors attacks (force fields, evasion) and can be amped by some of them (lightning). Thor cant spin Stormbreaker around to create a shield. Iron can create weapons that can make Thanos bleed and can stab through Thor.
Setting aside the fact that Mjolnir (inferior to Stormbreaker) oneshotted Ironman, and Stormbreaker overpowered blast from IG, and can kill Thanos in Oneshot,. How is anything you said supposed to even beat Thor. Loki stabbed Thor- no big deal.

9jaboy
You heard it here folks h1 is claiming Ironman's forcefields can do what a blast from the full IG couldn't. IE stop Stormbreaker. laughing out loud
So IM stands there and sees Stormbreaker approaching him at super slow speeds and decides to get hit

Super slow Speeds . As Ironsilver right?

h1a8
Setting aside the fact that Mjolnir (inferior to Stormbreaker) oneshotted Ironman, and Stormbreaker overpowered blast from IG, and can kill Thanos in Oneshot,. How is anything you said supposed to even beat Thor. Loki stabbed Thor- no big deal. IM was hit by a thrown Mjolnir in avengers 1st movie and was fine. That negates the other showing, unless you want to argue that IM was more durable.

I argued that Stormbreaker won't hit IM. So that argument you posted is irrelevant. IM can make Thanos bleed (who is more durable than Thor) and can stab through Thor (killing him). Stormbreaker moves at super slow speeds in comparison to missiles and such.

IM performance against Thanos proves he will beat Thor.

Silent Master
More proof that H1 is just a troll, he's now claiming that Thor was actually going all out when he fought Iron Man in Avengers

h1a8
More proof that H1 is just a troll, he's now claiming that Thor was actually going all out when he fought Iron Man in Avengers Pretty much since there is no indication he wasn't. Also as proof was him trying to kill CA when CA blocked his hammer slam and leveled the nearby forest.

Silent Master
See, even more proof that you haven't actually watched any of the movies. If you had watched the movies you would have known that Thor was more than capable of crushing Iron Man's armor with his bare hands. So the very fact that Thor did not knock Iron Man's head off or cave his chest in is proof that Thor wasn't going all out

h1a8
See, even more proof that you haven't actually watched any of the movies. If you had watched the movies you would have known that Thor was more than capable of crushing Iron Man's armor with his bare hands. So the very fact that Thor did not knock Iron Man's head off or cave his chest in is proof that Thor wasn't going all out Stupid logic. Thats not how writers think. We have fiction inconsistency all the time. If Thor wasn't going all out then he wouldn't never tried to turn CA into paste from getting mad at a simple statement he said. How do you explain why Thor was trying to kill the shit out of CA when CA did less harm to Thor than IM?

h1a8
Plus the writer had Thor grunted when throwing Mjolnir to tell us that he wasn't holding back.

Silent Master
Quote where any of that is stated in the movie, otherwise it's just more of your headcanon

carthage

h1a8

Silent Master
Yeah, in your fanfiction where Hulk and Ironman fight at 100% or better than they ever have in the movies and Thor fights at 1%. and this is after you exaggerate the teams powers and skills while massively downplaying Thor's.

playa1258
Thor could one shot either one.

h1a8
Yeah, in your fanfiction where Hulk and Ironman fight at 100% or better than they ever have in the movies and Thor fights at 1%. and this is after you exaggerate the teams powers and skills while massively downplaying Thor's.

Thor is slow. IM would have to fight like a retard and lose all his reflexes and computer reflexes to get hit by that slow hammer. Thor has no defense against getting stabbed.

Silent Master
Thor is slow.

Proof you haven't watched the movies.

Psychotron
Hulk can keep Thor distracted while IM stabs him.

Hulk tries to tank Stormbreaker and gets one-shotted. He's not the type to fight smart or dodge. Then it's only a matter of time before Tony gets tagged.

Darth Thor
Thor is slow. IM would have to fight like a retard and lose all his reflexes and computer reflexes to get hit by that slow hammer. Thor has no defense against getting stabbed.

Talk about butthurt.

h1a8
Hulk tries to tank Stormbreaker and gets one-shotted. He's not the type to fight smart or dodge. Then it's only a matter of time before Tony gets tagged. Lol it's not like Thor would be chasing I'M around trying to hit him. It would be the opposite, I'M trying to stab the shit out of Thor while avoiding a thrown axe.

Psychotron
Lol it's not like Thor would be chasing I'M around trying to hit him. It would be the opposite, I'M trying to stab the shit out of Thor while avoiding a thrown axe.

Utter nonsense. Why didn't Tony fight like that against Thanos in Endgame?

Hitigthety
Utter nonsense. Why didn't Tony fight like that against Thanos in Endgame? r45z9lKyy2c

Stigma
IW Thor wins. thumb up

h1a8
Utter nonsense. Why didn't Tony fight like that against Thanos in Endgame? Tony tried after if initial assault didn't work. Thanos caught his blade. That same assault Tony applied to Thanos would have either put Thor down or serious rocked him. Tony was very fast too.

Silent Master
According to your fanfiction.

Psychotron
That same assault Tony applied to Thanos would have either put Thor down or serious rocked him.

The assault that gave Thanos a paper cut is going to put down Thor... Sure. And I love how you think Tony is just going to shank Thor as if Thor isn't a highly skilled warrior, who would dominate Iron Man in H2H and melee.

h1a8
The assault that gave Thanos a paper cut is going to put down Thor... Sure. And I love how you think Tony is just going to shank Thor as if Thor isn't a highly skilled warrior, who would dominate Iron Man in H2H and melee.

Tony was moving much faster than I ever saw IW Thor move.

Silent Master
Because you haven't watched the movies.

Psychotron
Tony was moving much faster than I ever saw IW Thor move.

Yet, Thanos had no trouble tagging him in IW and Endgame.

Darth Thor
Since we are using imaginary use of powers, Thor one shots both Hulk and IM in the same shot using the BiFrost.

h1a8
Since we are using imaginary use of powers, Thor one shots both Hulk and IM in the same shot using the BiFrost. What imaginary powers are being used?

steverules_2
What imaginary powers are being used?

Your powers of successfully debating

h1a8
Originally posted by steverules_2

thumb up

Psychotron
Originally posted by steverules_2

Lel.

Darth Thor
What imaginary powers are being used?

I didnt say imaginary powers.

Your reading comprehension isnt very good. I assume youre no longer pretending that youre a teacher ?

h1a8
I didnt say imaginary powers.

Your reading comprehension isnt very good. I assume youre no longer pretending that youre a teacher ?
I didn't see the second "use".
That's a shitty way to say what you said. But anyway, how did I USE imaginary USE of powers?

P.S. I don't teach English.

Darth Thor
I didn't see the second "use".
That's a shitty way to say what you said. But anyway, how did I USE imaginary USE of powers?

P.S. I don't teach English.

It was quite simple English actually.

Youve used imaginary use of powers by pretending IM is going to constantly dodge and stab Thor.

Any Math or Science teacher would have a reasonable level of comprehension.

h1a8
It was quite simple English actually.

Youve used imaginary use of powers by pretending IM is going to constantly dodge and stab Thor.

Any Math or Science teacher would have a reasonable level of comprehension. Clearly I understand now. That wasn't the problem. I didn't SEE the 2nd "use" because I'm not use to seeing sentences written that awkward.

I didn't say IM will constantly stab Thor. He only needs to do it once.
Yes he will constantly dodge or block Thor. Why not?

Psychotron
Because he doesn't have any feats to suggest he could? Thanos isn't fast and he had no trouble hitting IM.

h1a8
Because he doesn't have any feats to suggest he could? Thanos isn't fast and he had no trouble hitting IM.
IM has dodged shit way faster than Thor.

Dhdh2
Gheeiieiei

Bheieieieieieie

Darth Thor

Like ?

Give examples (preferably with video evidence) otherwise we will assume this is all in your head canon.

Dhdh2
Like ?

Give examples (preferably with video evidence) otherwise we will assume this is all in your head canon. Even without Thor buster if Thor uses lightning it will just backfire in IMs favor

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5Zq9yWE46Ys/maxresdefault.jpg

Thor buster is essentially restructured from the OdinnAmror thing

Dhdh2
I mean Destroyer amrir

Psychotron

Like? Provide examples.

h1a8
Like? Provide examples. Tank shell in IM 1.

Darth Thor
Tank shell in IM 1.

It would be massive understatement to call this a false equivalency.

h1a8
It would be massive understatement to call this a false equivalency. Prove it. Debate actually

Silent Master
You first.

Darth Thor
Prove it. Debate actually

Prove that a tank shell doesnt fight like Thor ?

Psychotron
Tank shell in IM 1.

Great. Thor still landed multiple blows on Iron Man in their subsequent fight in Avengers despite IM being at 400% power, so Thor > tank shell.

h1a8
Great. Thor still landed multiple blows on Iron Man in their subsequent fight in Avengers despite IM being at 400% power, so Thor > tank shell. Thor <<<<<< Tank shell in speed from visuals.

h1a8
Prove that a tank shell doesnt fight like Thor ?

I asked you first.

My claim was that IM dodged shit faster than Thor.
Someone told me to prove it.
I said, tank shell.

There is no false equivalence in my claim and proof.

Darth Thor
I asked you first.

My claim was that IM dodged shit faster than Thor.
Someone told me to prove it.
I said, tank shell.

There is no false equivalence in my claim and proof.

No I'm asking you if that's what you're asking me to prove. That Thor fights like a tank shell.

FYI some claims are just so ludicrous they don't need to be addressed.

h1a8
No I'm asking you if that's what you're asking me to prove. That Thor fights like a tank shell.

FYI some claims are just so ludicrous they don't need to be addressed.

You called my argument a false equivalence. I asked to prove it.

My argument was I'M has dodged faster shit than Thor (I.e. The tank shell). Please show a false equivalence between my claim and my proof.

Psychotron
Thor <<<<<< Tank shell in speed from visuals.

Yet, Thor landed multiple blows on Iron Man, so visuals = jack shit.

Darth Thor
You called my argument a false equivalence. I asked to prove it.

So again are you asking me to prove that Thor fights like a Tank shell?

Silent Master
I would like to thank h1 for proving that Thor's speed is >>>>>>>> a tank shell.

h1a8
So again are you asking me to prove that Thor fights like a Tank shell? Im argument had nothing to do with fighting. It basically said IM dodge shit that was faster than Thor. I proved that claim.

h1a8
Yet, Thor landed multiple blows on Iron Man, so visuals = jack shit. Fiction inconsistency. IM fights his best here. So he can dodge shit faster than Thor here

Silent Master
Seeing as Iron-man has been hit in every fight he has ever been in, why are the dozens of examples of him being hit considered Fiction inconsistency, rather than the one time he managed to avoid being hit?

Psychotron
Fiction inconsistency. IM fights his best here. So he can dodge shit faster than Thor here

Tony gets hit all the time by bricks like Thanos and Cull Obsidian. The only inconsistency here is IM dodging the tank shell. Either Thor, Thanos, Cull etc are faster than it or it's PIS that Tony dodged it. Either way, Thor oneshots him with Stormbreaker eventually.

Seeing as Iron-man has been hit in every fight he has ever been in, why are the dozens of examples of him being hit considered Fiction inconsistency, rather than the one time he managed to avoid being hit?
Because it suits his argument even though it's obviously BS.

h1a8
Tony gets hit all the time by bricks like Thanos and Cull Obsidian. The only inconsistency here is IM dodging the tank shell. Either Thor, Thanos, Cull etc are faster than it or it's PIS that Tony dodged it. Either way, Thor oneshots him with Stormbreaker eventually.

Because it suits his argument even though it's obviously BS.

Seeing as Iron-man has been hit in every fight he has ever been in, why are the dozens of examples of him being hit considered Fiction inconsistency, rather than the one time he managed to avoid being hit? Characters fight at their best here.

Psychotron
Characters fight at their best here.

That doesn't mean you can use one high end feat to say Iron Man is too fast to be hit when he has been hit by everyone and their mom, including Thor. Iron Man has been in 8 or more movies and he's been hit in every single one of them by things slower than a tank shell. At this point the tank shell feat is an outlier.

Darth Thor
The tank shell argument is truly a new low for h1a8. Like he doesnt even want to be taken seriously as a debater anymore.

Psychotron
I've always thought he was just a semi-subtle troll tbh.

Silent Master
Characters fight at their best here.

So, according to you 1 > 75?

h1a8
The tank shell argument is truly a new low for h1a8. Like he doesnt even want to be taken seriously as a debater anymore. Others have brought up that feat to argue that Iron Man will avoid a character's attacks. Im not the first. Bias people don't see it when it suits them.

And what about the Thor star feat Rage and others bring up to suggest a character wont harm Thor in a forum?

Darth Thor
Others have brought up that feat to argue that Iron Man will avoid a character's attacks. Im not the first. Bias people don't see it when it suits them.

Firstly give examples with quotes and links, because you tend to make things up.

Second, saying he will dodge an attack is very different to saying he will continuously dodge all of Thors attacks whilst stabbing him to death Lmao.

At least Try to be Objective. IOW try to keep your Thor hate out of debates. Only then it might be possible for you to make a valid argument.

h1a8
Firstly give examples with quotes and links, because you tend to make things up.

Second, saying he will dodge an attack is very different to saying he will continuously dodge all of Thors attacks whilst stabbing him to death Lmao.

At least Try to be Objective. IOW try to keep your Thor hate out of debates. Only then it might be possible for you to make a valid argument. IM only needs to dodge one or no attacks though. Thor throws hammer, IM dodges and assaults Thor ftw.

Darth Thor
IM only needs to dodge one or no attacks though. Thor throws hammer, IM dodges and assaults Thor ftw.

And what happens when Thor dodges/deflects IMs attack?

Does he go on to blitz IM?

Again h1 youre not capable of making a strong coherent argument because youre not capable of being Objective.

Also noted you couldnt back up the claims you made about other posters.

Silent Master
Others have brought up that feat to argue that Iron Man will avoid a character's attacks. Im not the first. Bias people don't see it when it suits them.

And what about the Thor star feat Rage and others bring up to suggest a character wont harm Thor in a forum?

Post the links.

Psychotron
IM only needs to dodge one or no attacks though. Thor throws hammer, IM dodges and assaults Thor ftw.

Did you even read the thread? This is IW Thor. There is no hammer.

Darth Thor
Did you even read the thread? This is IW Thor. There is no hammer.

laughing out loud

He doesnt read the thread. He doesnt watch the movies.

Also hes gonna dodge a weapon which follows Thors mental commands. Like wtf? Thats totally like moving out of the way of a tank shot that one time.

Psychotron
laughing out loud

He doesnt read the thread. He doesnt watch the movies.

Also hes gonna dodge a weapon which follows Thors mental commands. Like wtf? Thats totally like moving out of the way of a tank shot that one time.

And Tony is immediately gonna try to shank him, even though he only ever tried that once out of desperation.

Darth Thor
And Tony is immediately gonna try to shank him, even though he only ever tried that once out of desperation.

Yeah and this shank against the guy who Hulk has trouble landing a single hit on. Hulk who can catch a rocket (well Abom can at least).

Whilst superhuman reflexes have never been stated or even implied as an enhancement the Iron Man armour gives.

FrothByte
Even for h1, this is a new low. IM is not a fast fighter. To claim that he's now some kind of bullet timer is outright trolling.

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_medium/11135/111356244/6977731-5150303413-2Z7zM.jpg

vin

Psychotron
So it's finally confirmed it was indeed electricity that KO'd him in Ragnarok.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

In the end, stinking thorbags always turn out to be wrong. About everything.

Psychotron
Well, I always thought it was an electric shock (as retarded it is for a god of thunder to be KO'd by a shock) but everyone on the forum assured me it was poison because his veins turned black or whatever.

StiltmanFTW
No info about the neurotoxin, no.

Thorbags always love to make shit up, in order to make Thor look better. It's a tradition of sorts on this ancient forum.

Thor himself refers to it as a "zap" in the movie.

Psychotron
What's the source of that btw?

1llshuddup
How ****in stupid do you have to be to not realize all you have to do for the coords is get her to KNOCK ON MY DAMN DOOR

StiltmanFTW
What's the source of that btw?

Marvel Studios Visual Dictionary.

Robtard
We see Thor shake and convulse like he's being shocked.

It's stupid considering he's literally had lighting flowing throughout his body, but it is what it is.

Psychotron
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Marvel Studios Visual Dictionary.

Thanks.

We see Thor shake and convulse like he's being shocked.

It's stupid considering he's literally had lighting flowing throughout his body, but it is what it is.
Exactly what I thought. He had lightning flowing through him non-stop by the end of the movie and yet, some impant KOs him.

Robtard
Could argue that the OD directly targets the victim's nervous system via some super advance technology. Still lame considering Thor's lighting boy.

StiltmanFTW
To be fair now, Thor from the mainstream comics has the exact same problem.

Hell, sometimes he gets zapped by his very own lightning, even. The one he should be perfectly "compatible" with.

StiltmanFTW
He had lightning flowing through him non-stop by the end of the movie

Yeah, but keep in mind, the final battle with Hela was when he realized his true potential (thanks to Odin's mental coaching from Valhalla).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>