Which strain are you smoking now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
flower:
nepali queen <<<TSRH*
motorbreath

extract:
jack herer

*winner of "This Shit Right Here" award, which is based on a katt williams bit. technically it's 'TSRHN', but i don't use that word smile

Impediment
I wish I could smoke but my career won't allow me, even if it were 100% legalized.

Bashar Teg
ever consider changing careers?

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
i prefer indica strains over sativa, but haze strains are a typically potent sativa

Nuke Nixon
Just say no to drugs, ya hippy stoner commies!

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i prefer indica strains over sativa, but haze strains are a typically potent sativa stick to what you know best. In the uk we mostly get hybrids. Ugh.

Bashar Teg
my concentrate is pure sativa. that's for being active. indica is great for relaxation and sleep. sativas have been known to keep me awake, mind constantly wandering

Blakemore

Blakemore

Impediment
ever consider changing careers?

I've come too far as an NDT technician to quit now.

Nuke Nixon
I looked up salaries for NDT Techs, holy balls you guys make bank!

Bashar Teg
dp

Bashar Teg

Blakemore
dp that might be the case in America but they really screw you over in the uk unless you know a top dealer.

The lower ones will rip you off, and this goes for powdered drugs too.

Impediment

immaturerainbow
Adderall and gabapentin

Blakemore

samhain
Hate those hazes that are all over the place in England, guy giving you a 1.6 gram bag like he's doing you a fvcking favour or something.

I'm old school, I prefer the cheeses... or a K2... or a blueberry sweet tooth cross... or an Afghan kush... or Nepalese Temple Ball... or Pigeon Pollen... forgot what I was talking about now.

Blakemore

Yourdojosuckisu
0TTEFF0D8SA

Bashar Teg
Zercules

pure indica smile

Morgan996
Wow

Blakemore
I miss lemon haze sad

Bashar Teg
Donny Burger. 60/40 indica dominant, but the sativa percentage oddly doesn't f*ck with my sleep. Also has 33.3% thc. BOOM

Nuke Nixon
The science behind weed is ...colossal, wow!

Bashar Teg
8th of donny burger lasted 2 weeks. I could have milked it for longer, it really is a one hit wonder. tomorrow I'll crack open the other 8th

Bashar Teg
another quarter of Donny Burger. this shit is so bad it'll straighten your dick out

Bashar Teg
ran out of donny burger, back to smoking zercules.

Bashar Teg
motorbreath live resin cartridge. for a vape this is pretty damn good thumb up

Robtard
F**kn druggo

Bashar Teg

Bashar Teg
from now on you will be known as Narctard

Robtard
Reported for being a druggo, druggo!

Bashar Teg
f*ck off narctard

rudester
I hate candy toakers

koerau
Do you have anything to do rather than strain yourself?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by rudester
durpoop
Originally posted by koerau
durpoop

burnt toast live resin cartridges thumb up

Bashar Teg
Animal Face. The dispensary said that it's indica-dominant, but the rest of the internet says it's a relaxing sativa-dominant; which i didn't think was possible

Bashar Teg
\m/ motorhead \m/

smells like gasoline

Bashar Teg
star killer vape cartridge. "full spectrum" which is not supposed to be as good as live resin, because they dry the flower out. with live resin it's frozen instead, preserving more terpenes. had plenty of both, can't tell the difference. fortunate, since full spectrum is less expensive

Macklemore
Spectrum, indeed.

Bashar Teg
Venom OG, purchased legally at ny's first recreational dispensary (FINALLY)

Macklemore
i miss smoking weed

Bashar Teg
so do i. time to pack a bowl smile

Bashar Teg
just made another purchase at the same store. no wait time, in and out, so goddamn convenient.

purple punch co2 extract
another half ounce of venom og

also untightened my fiscal anus momentarily and bought a yocan uni pro for vaping. worth it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.