It seems we are off line, what we are online!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://gizmodo.com/online-trolls-actually-just-assholes-all-the-time-stud-1847575210

So it seems likely I really would beat the shit out of certain mouthy members off line. Who'd have thunk it?

It also seems, sexual predators online probably would be offline. No surprise there then either.

Klaw
Did you guys know, the age of consent in Nigeria is 11 years old?

True Story.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
Did you guys know, the age of consent in Nigeria is 11 years old?

True Story. Wrong Eon as usual.

Adults who have sex with children under age 18 in Nigeria could end up in prison for rape. The law that protects children's right in Nigeria- The Child Right Act (CRA- 2003), declares sexual act with minors or a child (anyone under age 18), an act of rape and a criminal offence in Nigeria.

Seems a strange thing to look up...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

he's planning his next vacation

StyleTime
I think many people don't fully understand minimum age of consent laws, which leads to these "Age of consent is 13 in Japan OMGRZ!" ideas.

These laws mean that a minor above that minimum age can legally consent to sex with another minor. They can't consent to sex with a legal adult though.

A 13 and 14 year old can legally have sex with each other, but a 24 year old trying to join in is statutory rape.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he's planning his next vacation laughing out loud Thought as much!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
I think many people don't fully understand minimum age of consent laws, which leads to these "Age of consent is 13 in Japan OMGRZ!" ideas.

These laws mean that a minor above that minimum age can legally consent to sex with another minor. They can't consent to sex with a legal adult though.

A 13 and 14 year old can legally have sex with each other, but a 24 year old trying to join in is statutory rape. thumb up Eon doesn't understand much.

Blakemore

cdtm
Wrong Eon as usual.

Adults who have sex with children under age 18 in Nigeria could end up in prison for rape. The law that protects children's right in Nigeria- The Child Right Act (CRA- 2003), declares sexual act with minors or a child (anyone under age 18), an act of rape and a criminal offence in Nigeria.

I never look anything up!

Blakemore

StyleTime
Everyone is Eon, and Eon is everyone.

Klaw
Reeeeee.

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
Everyone is Eon, and Eon is everyone. What a truly horrible thought. Whilst 50% of the population has to be below average. Everyone being Eon would be like a world populated by Mr Bean and Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber as the uniform norm.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wouldn't be surprising since they're both retards who never log off from kmc, because they obviously have no job. CDTM is much brighter than Eon/Klaw. I'm not sure he could dumb himself down that much. It's like asking Forest Gump to become Ronald Reagan.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
Eon is from Texas Blake. He is Supra's real life friend. it was still weird that he replied as if you were talking to him.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
it was still weird that he replied as if you were talking to him. Haha that's CDTM a confusion troll. Or in his case a confused troll.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
It's possible CDTM is.

cdtm
It's possible CDTM is.

Likely, even. thumb up.

Also, who is Supra?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.