RIP Michael Kenneth Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/88/f6/28/88f628f235a5fa6961063ba6c2fa2df1.jpg

https://nypost.com/2021/09/06/actor-michael-k-williams-found-dead-in-nyc-apartment/

Michael K. Williams, who played Omar Little on The Wire, Chalky White on Boardwalk Empire, and Leonard on Hap & Leonard... was found dead yesterday in his apartment by his nephew, no cause of death has been given, but it's suspected he passed away of an overdose.

2017-2021 has been some of the worst years of all time, so many people are passing.

RIP to one of the greatest actors of all time who played some of the best roles in television history. You will be missed, Michael.

Old Man Whirly!
For a moment I thought this was about Kenneth Williams, and I thought he'd be about 130.

marcssands14
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
For a moment I thought this was about Kenneth Williams, and I thought he'd be about 130.

Shame you don't know who Michael k Williams is smdh. Played one of the best tv characters of the 21st cent.

RIP to a acting legend

Jmanghan
Originally posted by marcssands14
Shame you don't know who Michael k Williams is smdh. Played one of the best tv characters of the 21st cent.

RIP to a acting legend Chalky White was an incredible character too.

Old Man Whirly!

RIP to a acting legend I watched the wire, its dated badly.

riv6672

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I watched the wire, its dated badly.

Yeah, can't disagree with that. Still a truly tremendous show for characters and plots but it's not fun seeing them starting with trying to get pager numbers then having no idea what MMS messages are. 😄

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Yeah, can't disagree with that. Still a truly tremendous show for characters and plots but it's not fun seeing them starting with trying to get pager numbers then having no idea what MMS messages are. 😄 laughing out loud It was a product of the time and perhaps the first of those kind of serials. That said, I tried rewatching Braking bad a while back and just couldn't get in to it.

riv6672

Jmanghan
Idk, I still have The Wire up there with The Sopranos, and the people saying The Sopranos isn't one of the best shows of all time are smoking crack.

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Idk, I still have The Wire up there with The Sopranos, and the people saying The Sopranos isn't one of the best shows of all time are smoking crack. Both were great. Sopranos holds up better today.

Jmanghan
zweq4ZabNd8

marcssands14
Never heard of that show in my life. What's it about,Hap and Leonard

marcssands14

riv6672

marcssands14

riv6672
Interesting. I might take a look one day
Its a lot more interesting than i made it sound, i just didnt want to build a wall of text. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.